[Drama 2015] Falling For Innocence 순정에 반하다

larus

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

carmens said: @valsava, is good to see you here, we met in Kyung Ho's Endless Love drama thread and we got along wellnow we met on his new show "Falling for me Min Ho ssi  Innocence". it is sure ,we met in the endless love for Kyung Ho ... chingu ya, we are in the same shipso I made the commitment do not contradict you never again about Kyung Ho's haire stiles  :^oBut I truly wish we do not fight for it ,  b-(   just be good and share him, or share Min Ho better? Smiley cutting wood 098.gif

I want that  side which keeps the old Min Ho, the hyuman killer, the heartless (heartless my budoubleti  :-\"  )... he he wich side you want?

=)) 

3twzERD.jpg
CR: Baidu FFI
Translation - Ep 3 Text Preview(X-ref CR: Baidu FFI  王晓晓雪)
Min Ho undergoes a heart transplant surgery. It is successful. Although Min Ho receives a new lease of life, he often has strange dreams, often says stuff that he has never spoken of before, and often behaves in ways that he has never been seen as before. All these 'strangeness' are making people around him confused and concerned.

On the other hand, in trying to get past her sadness and heartaches over the sudden death of Dong Wook, Soon Jung tries to work harder...
Joon Hee stays by Soon Jung's side to watch over her, and to take care of her.

As the director of Gold Inc., in trying to acquire Hermia, Min Ho begins to officially co-operate with Joon Hee, but secretly, they are progressing with some hidden agendas. In trying to absolutely hinder the sales and marketing events of Hermia, Min Ho attempts to distract suspicion and joins Hermia as its director.   

As Hermia's director, Min Ho announces his selection of Soon Jung, who is Chairman Kang's personal secretary, as his very own personal secretary.... 

------------------------------

hi everyone,i new here just finished 2 episode these drama.so far the storyline so interesting..the story same with other drama i watched previously like angel eyes and summer scent..but for heart transplant a bit similar with summer scent and for this one different situation..i like the revenge theme and i hope kang min ho will same people not too change a lot..:)) :)) :)) i like he cold heart...:D:D:D so cant wait for new episode and see how the story will progress...happy watching guys..:)>- :)>- :)>-

Jung Kyung Ho with the new haircut. Just for some of you to warm up with Min Ho`s new hairstyle.

https://igcdn-photos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11111545_1567667770175294_1481653628_n.jpg
https://igcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11084767_1418015738514128_655623153_n.jpg
Instagram

Yummy! ...I mean the fruits on the table!

Cold- hearted Min Ho was interesting to watch but I want to see happy people. Welcome to life, Min Ho! The more happier, the better!

I have yet to watch ep2 (real life isn't being nice to me these days :'( ) but I see poeple are suspicious of Joon Hee. Let me say that I kind of understand them. There was that scene in ep1 after the marriage proposal where JH looked longingly at SJ and DW leaving and then he threw away the medicine pack he brought for SJ. His look in that moment was so dark and cold it creeped me out. If that was foreshadowing then it was subtle yet effective

And if it wasn't then it's juts me seeing things :))

eunsuhae said: I see people are suspicious of Joon Hee. Let me say that I kind of understand them. There was that scene in ep1 after the marriage proposal where JH looked longingly at SJ and DW leaving and then he threw away the medicine pack he brought for SJ. His look in that moment was so dark and cold it creeped me out. If that was foreshadowing then it was subtle yet effective

eunsuhae said: I have yet to watch ep2 (real life isn't being nice to me these days :'( ) but I see poeple are suspicious of Joon Hee. Let me say that I kind of understand them. There was that scene in ep1 after the marriage proposal where JH looked longingly at SJ and DW leaving and then he threw away the medicine pack he brought for SJ. His look in that moment was so dark and cold it creeped me out. If that was foreshadowing then it was subtle yet effective

@Miriamdream2 I remember you! My movie post in Hajina thread was a response to your post back then.

I love your take on Dong-wook and Min-ho, maybe I don't agree to all of the presented points, including the childhood similarities, because there's still no clue concerning this. But I agree with most of your points and your exhibits. How come I never thought of their similar assertions! Hope to see bada$$ stubborn Min-ho v 2.0 tonight.

Archived