tealee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Jaejoong's Kissing Scenes Sometimes Require Several TakesB6z2OiqCEAASfwH.jpg

54220-290412.jpg
54220-290416.jpg
54220-290417.jpg
54220-290420.jpg
54220-290421.jpg

Even though filming his latest kissing scene was a chilling experience, Kim Jaejoong felt that it went well.
At the press conference for his new drama "Spy" he spoke about the chilly conditions he endured while filming a kiss scene with co-star Go Sung Hee.
"It was extremely cold," he said.
While the snowy day made for a romantic scene, it was an unpleasant work environment as the scene took three hours to shoot.
"The wind chill was almost negative 20 degrees Celsius and it started snowing all of a sudden," he said.
The director could not have asked for a prettier setting but the conditions made it harder to focus.
"The picture was really pretty,"  said Kim Jaejoong. "The snow fluttered as if we had planned it. Then huge snowflakes started to fall, followed by rain and then it turned to hail."
Although the scene took three hours to film he described the scene as "natural and touching.
"I am usually left still emotional for a while after filming a kissing scene or after scenes with affectionate touching," he said.
And that was the case with this scene.
The JYJ singer and actor was asked if he had any special techniques for filming kissing scenes. He says he does not.
"I don't have any tricks as to how to act in kissing scenes. It's true though that how I approach the scene changes depending on the partner."
He's kissed a few beautiful co-stars and the list grows longer as he adds to his acting resume. One of his early notable kisses was shared with Wang Ji Hye in "Protect The Boss." That kiss scene took some practice.

ptb-kiss2-jaejoong-jihye.jpg

"I put a lot of effort into the kiss scene with Wang Ji Hye," he said when he appeared on Choi Kang Hee's radio program "Night Flight. "It took over 50 takes. If there ever was a NG award, it would definitely have been awarded to us."

kiss.gif
bsovzuycqaalahd.jpg

He had memorable kiss scenes with two actresses in Triangle. There was the racy kiss scene when Kim Hye Eun's character impatiently pulled him into her hotel room. the actress said it made her real-life husband jealous. Then there was his sweet kiss scene with co-star Baek Jin Hee. There's no word on how long either of those kissing scenes took to film but they were both cinematically effective.
In "Spy" Kim Jaejoong plays a genius intelligence analyst who does not know his mother is a North Korean sleeper spy. His love interest, played by Go Sung Hee, is a seemingly innocent girl with a secret.
Are you excited about this new drama? It starts January 9th.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/66650/20150107/jaejoongs-kissing-scenes-sometimes-require-several-takes.htm

yaqiyuki said: And also it seems Seon-woo's dad had known about Ki-cheol or that Hye-rim is a n.korean? After Hye-rim called him and say that Ki-cheol appeared, Seon-woo's dad stopped Hye-rim's car (with some awesome driving skill too LOL) and asked her if Ki-cheol was threatening her for money or something, in which Hye-rim replied "Seonwoo!" D-1 to Spy!!! I can't wait to watch it, the preview already looked so promising with the scenes filmed like as though it's a movie hahahah :x

Guest sullifish

@vzmeiin @tealee @valsavaat last, tomorrow is the premiering for SPY drama episode 1 and 2i really cant wait to watch it..i really hope that there is a website that will sub this drama...

class="main-title"[star Q&A] Will Kim Jaejoong be Satisfied with His Upcoming Drama ‘Spy’

Posted on Jan 8, 2015

[WIKI KPOP = YANG, JA YOUNG Editor]

Kim Jae-joong, JYJ/ photo=Kim Hee-a photographer

Kim Jaejoong finally grabbed his golden chance. He starred in many MBC dramas including <Dr. Jin> and <Triangle> and he has finally stepped into KBS’s drama to extend his acting fields.

<Spy> is a remake of Israelis drama which depict a former North Korean agent who lives an ordinary life of a housewife. Her life is on a risk when she undertakes a task to win her son over, Sun-woo, who is North Korea data analyst.

The combination of the interesting plot, senior actors’s solid acting (including Bae Jong-ok, Yoo Oh-sung, and Jung Won-joong) and new actors’ cast in the drama raised much expectations of viewers.

Another reason <Spy> is garnering much attention is its unprecedented time slot. The drama is placed at 9:30pm on Friday which is unlike other weekday dramas that air at 10pm. In addition, two consecutive episodes will broadcast on the same day. The genre is also interesting. The plot is close to traditional family drama but its genre is defined as action noir. Moreover, the drama aims to be ‘funny’ which viewers of all ages can laugh and enjoy. What an interesting concept?

In fact, none of Kim Jaejoong’s drama have been huge hits. This is why his upcoming drama is getting our attention: can he prove his potential as an actor through <Spy>?

Kim Jae-joong, Bae Jong-ok/ photo=Kim Hee-a photographer

Kim Jae-joong, Bae Jong-ok/ photo=Kim Hee-a photographer

Q. Tell us about your character in the drama, Sun-woo.

At home, he is a mother’s boy. He was raised in a harmonious family with right-minded. However, when he works at National Intelligence Service, he is realistic. I wanted those two traits to make a good balance in the drama. I wanted to portray a character who changes over time due to external factors.

Q. It seems like you always play a character with strong impacts. What is the major difference of Sun-woo with other characters you’ve been playing?

Most people think that Sun-woo is a strong character because he is an employee at National Intelligence Service. However, Sun-woo is a humane and warm-hearted young man in his 20s. He experiences love with his family, girlfriend, and colleagues from work. However, he will show strong personality to solve conflicts

Q. How was your chemistry with Bae Jong-ok (playing his mom) and your lover in the drama Ko Sung-hee?

Bae Jong-ok sunbaenim is gorgeous and looks young. My mother is quite old, and it was good to act with young mother. It feels like being with a beautiful sister. Ko Sung-hee is a pretty actress and the more I see her, the more I feel that way. She has beautiful voice which want me to have more conversation with her.

Kim Jae-joong, Ko Sung-hee/ photo=Kim Hee-a photographer

Kim Jae-joong, Ko Sung-hee/ photo=Kim Hee-a photographer

Q. KBS has poor viewers rating especially on Friday night. Since the drama is placed on Friday, it must compete with SBS and tvN’s variety shows. You must feel burdened about it.

It would be great if we receive high viewers rating, but I’m not worried about it from an actor’s perspective. The drama is fresh and I try to see the bright side of it such as airing two episodes on one day. Moreover, the director is excellent and he works with fast pace. He films the next scene when he is satisfied with the first scene. I trust his abilities.

Q. Are you really not worried at all?

Well, if I have to say something, the director works really fast, so it’s hard to catch up. If we don’t do well, it’s going to be a mess. When an actor is not satisfied with his acting, he usually asks for another shooting, but he believes the first cut was good enough. His judgement is very accurate.

Q. Since this is your first KBS drama, please make a promise to viewers in case it surpasses your goal viewers rating. 

We our drama surpasses 10% viewers rating, I will donate home appliances to thirty North Korean defectors. Well, I’m going to squander all my pay again. Haha!

'SPY' Team/ photo=Kim Hee-a photographer

‘SPY’ Team/ photo=Kim Hee-a photographer

| 위키케이팝 | 양자영 기자 |

[YANG, JA YOUNG / yang@wikikpop.com )

wikikpop.com/blog/archives/26685 .

class="main-title"‘Spy’ Kim Jaejoong Was Embarrassed When Senior Actors Praised His Handsome Look

Posted on Jan 7, 2015

[WIKI KPOP = YANG, JA YOUNG Editor]

‘JYJ’ Kim Jaejoong blushed his face when sunbae actors praised his handsome face.

A press conference for new KBS2 Friday drama <Spy> was held at Ritz Carlton Hotel in Yeoksam-dong on January 6. Park Hyun-suk PD attended the event along with Bae Jong-ok, Kim Jaejong, Yoo Oh-sung, Jo Dal-hwan, and Ryu Hye-young.

Kim Jaejoong was praised for his polite manners and handsome looks by senior actors. Bae Jong-ok said “Jaejoong does not smile brightly, so sometimes he looks a bit snobby. However, he talks in a funny way and at one point, I felt as if he is a close friend. I misunderstood him because he was shrouded in secrecy by the press. I didn’t have chance to see his true personality.”

Jo Dal-hwan also stated “When I first saw Kim Jaejoong, I was taken aback because he seemed like a prince from a fairy-tale. He has big eyes. I was skeptical whether he would be humane, and colleagues actors all agreed that ‘he is a good man’. In fact, he surprises me everyday.”

Kim Jaejoong said “I feel burdened to hear that I look exaggeratedly handsome. Sunbae actors adore me at the film site. Many people know me as a singer and I guess they think I’m better in person”

He continued “Many fans send me gifts to the film set with a message ‘Please take a good care of Jaejoong’. I guess sunbae actors adore me because of my devoted fans.”

Meanwhile, <Spy> is a remake of Israelis drama which is a family drama combining spy-thriller genre.

Hye-rim (played by Bae Jong-ok) is a former North Korean agent who lives an ordinary life of a housewife. Her life is on a risk when she undertakes a task to win her son, Sun-woo, over who is North Korea data analyst. The drama premiers on January 9 at 9:30pm.

| 위키케이팝 | 양자영 기자 |

[YANG, JA YOUNG / yang@wikikpop.com ]

http://www.wikikpop.com/blog/archives/26658 ...

class="content-title" Kim Jaejoong and Go Sung Hee Enjoy a Date in Preview Stills from “Spy” ddangha January 7, 2015

Kim Jaejoong and Go Sung Hee Enjoy a Date in Preview Stills from “Spy”

KBS has released new teaser stills for its upcoming drama “Spy,” in which the two leading actors Kim Jaejoong and Go Sung Hee can be seen enjoying a romantic date.

In the stills, the couple can be seen enjoying each other’s company at a hip cafe in Seoul. They are smiling at each other in the photos, and in one image, they are holding hands on the table.

The production staff told the media, “Kim Jaejoong and Go Sung Hee are both bright and active, so they got to know each other very quickly,” adding, “they have great chemistry together, so they are not having any issues filming their romance scenes.”

“Spy,” based on a hit Israeli drama, will tell the story of an ex-spy mother and a son who finds out about her secret. It will air every Friday, starting January 9.

Soompi

More Translations...

[Trans excerpt] Cafe dating scene revealed intimate interaction b/w soon to be HUSBAND & WIFE.
[Trans excerpt] During 1st family dinner, Sunghi choked, Seonu massaged her fingers w gentle smile revealing love & concern.
#스파이 [Trans excerpt]Production team revealed #김재중 is cheerful & Sunghi lively, coquetry, they r atmosphere makers. Always cordially greet crew, thus, bring warmth to the chilly studio.
via SPY_2015

Actor Cho Dal Hwan to get married in March
tumblr_inline_n038b0jVoN1rnd6q5.jpg
Actor Cho Dal Hwan is getting married to a 1 year younger bride.

On January 7th, a representative of Cho's management agency said, "Actor Cho Dal Hwan will be getting married on March 21st at Floating Island Convention in Seoul."

Cho Dal Hwan's bride-to-be is currently working in a company, and it is said that they have been in a romantic relationship for about a year and a half after meeting each other for the first time through a mutual friend.

Their family members recently had an official meeting to decide the wedding date, and it is said that further details about the wedding ceremony were not decided yet.

The representative said, "Cho Dal Hwan and his bride-to-be make a beautiful couple together, and they are going to start the next chapter of their lives together. Please keep showing a lot of supports for them, and we will also do our best for Cho Dal Hwan's successful career and happy wedded life."

Meanwhile, Cho Dal Hwan played in dramas 'The Fugitives of Joseon' and 'Inspiring Generation,' and he also played in films 'The Traffickers,' 'The Technicians,' and 'The Tailors.' At the moment, he is playing in channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'SPY.'

(Below is the official statement from Cho Dal Hwan's management agency)

Hello, this is actor Cho Dal Hwan's management agency, Chaeum Entertainment.

Actor Cho Dal Hwan will be getting married on March 21st at Floating Island Convention in Seoul.

Cho Dal Hwan and his bride-to-be make a beautiful couple together, and they are going to start the next chapter of their lives together. 

Please keep showing a lot of supports for them, and we will also do our best for Cho Dal Hwan's successful career and happy wedded life.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=351488

Kim Jaejoong of SPY on radio
via 딕펑스의터지는라디오

another audio/video
MediaVolume891

Translations:
Yoo In Na said that today is double DJ~This person is quite famous and has lotsa fans hehehe~~ you know who
Yoo In Na: From tomorrow onwards, there will be a new drama called Spy~ Let's Introduce Kim Jaejoong sshi~~~~~ kyaaaaaa
*JJ: Hello. This is KimJaeJoong. It's been a long time so I'm not sure how should i greet you all. XD
Yoo In Na saying that Spy is a remake of an Israel drama. she asked JJ whether he watched the original and he said he didn't.
JJ: What's your blood type~ Yoo In Na: Have a guess~
*JJ: This is hard~ I'm O blood type~ Are you B type? Yoo In Na: Yessss omg xD lol
Yoo In Na: Any funny episodes?
*JJ: Two weeks ago, it was really cold, there was only outdoor filming. Mouth was too frozen... usually you have hotpacks for body but not your mouth so it's really hard...
Yoo In Na: Why are you wearing sunglasses?
*JJ: I'm afraid that I'll be caught lying to you xD I'm a fan of Cultwo so... Yoo In Na: beep
Yoo In Na: Are there any action scenes in the drama?
*JJ: Currently there are still no action scenes prepared by the director...
Yoo In Na: Doing this with JJ sshi is really nice~ it's really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (talking about the acting just now) lol (the skit they did)
via KatHeartsJJ

#Jaejoong also has a cold... he wants to rip his nose off bc he's been sick for almost 4 weeks...
Explaining his character on #Spy right now
#Jaejoong says he's not very good at analysis or deception and says his face always gives it a way when he's trying to lie to someone
About 2 weeks ago #Jaejoong was filming #Spy outside and it was so cold that he couldn't move his facial muscles freely
And says he once burned some of his hair bc he was sitting too close to the heater
via inheaven_wJYJ

JJ doing some kind of skit on radio!

#jaejoong Let the Rhythm Flow is on right now!!!
via inheaven_wJYJ

#Jaejoong talks abt what he did 10 yrs ago.. He says he feels that he changed (got older/mature) but Yoo In-Na says he hasn't changed at all
Only wears undies when it's hot and short sleeves when it's cold
#jaejoong talks abt his pet Hiro who is at his manager's family bc JJ is so busy. JJ recommends name Jeje for a pet name (q from listener)
About being 30: all his friends are 30 already so it doesn't really feel new to him. But he doesn't like getting older now
#jaejoong is going to sing Three Bears now lol
Good god gracious #Jaejoong just sang Three Bears on radio
Yoo In-Na just made fun of #Jaejoong for doing everything when asked lol
via inheaven_wJYJ

Yoo In Na: It seems that JJ sshi doesn't really have lots of aegyo
*JJ: No~~~ I have lots of aegyooooo
Yoo In Na: What do you think about acting and singing? Whats the difference? JJ: When I sing, I feel free and comfortable
*JJ: When I'm acting, I have to practice but I enjoy it too during filming~~~~
Yoo In Na: What do you usually wear at home?
*JJ: When it's hot, I only wear underwear. When it's cold I'll wear pants
*JJ: My manager is looking after Hiro because I'm too busy xD
Yoo In Na: How do you feel being in 30's
*JJ: Cuz my bday is early, my friends are all 31. I don't really feel anything. In Na: That's good.
*JJ: That's not good because I've become 1 year older
Yoo In Na: Show your aegyo using a baby voice~
*JJ: What do you want me to do using baby voice~ It's really hard xD
Yoo In Na: Do you know any children songs?
*JJ: Three little bears~ *Sings the song cutely*
Yoo In Na: Your voice is beautiful~
*JJ: Aigoo yah~~~Thanks. Yoo In Na: Your image is really funny. You do everything that you're asked to xD
*JJ: If the viewer ratings for Spy exceeds 10%, I'll buy electrical things for 30 people~~~
via KatHeartsJJ

JYJ's "Sad Dawn" song at end of segment...

Bonus:

cr: healingbalm 126

[JYJ Official FB]  https://m.facebook.com/CJESJYJ/photos/a.192931540802218.41516.191819204246785/720625651366135/?type=1&source=46&refid=17 

JYJ Official
으쓱으쓱 잘했습니다^^

Embedded image permalink

♡ 한나 ♡ (Hannah) ‏37 minutes ago

Whoaaaa the 1st OST "Shadow" is composed by Yoon Il-sang >.< He's a legendary hitmaker!

@Kkoma7979 
B63zoAdCUAETEvg.jpg
@MyloveKBS  2 hours ago

드디어 오늘(9일) 첫 방송. 새 금요드라마【 #스파이 】는 ★매주 2회가 연속 방송★된다는 사실~ 밤 9시 30분부터 11시 10분까지 2TV에서 만나욥!

B63jXG7IYAE1K0W.jpg
@topstarnews 3 minutes ago

‘스파이’ 우혁, ‘여심’ 노린 대본 인증샷 공개… ‘안구정화’ http://bit.ly/1x1ej3X 

B631naRIgAATpME.jpg

‘스파이’ 금요일 밤 불태워 줄 ‘첩보 스릴러’… ‘불금엔 드라마’ http://bit.ly/17nVC63 

B63u3GNIIAAeu6g.jpg

SPY is upon us...
Embedded image permalink

Friendly reminder:
Please do not post any drama spoilers ...
We encourage healthy discussions and general postings (including scaps and such) but kindly place comments and replies (especially regarding the storyline) on "spoiler" tags to respect those who want to wait until the English subs are out.

How to do the spoiler tags?

Type in [ then the word spoiler then this ]
Then write your comments/replies or pics or whatever else then type in [ then a / then the word spoiler then this ]

Like below (I am replacing the word spoiler with the word sample)

[sample]then yadi yada yada[/sample]
no spaces in between...

Got it? LOL

Happy watching...

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
http://instagram.com/p/xmbF45rYjK/

JYJ Official
<스파이> 속 놓쳐선 안 될 ‘관전 포인트 5가지’
태생부터 남다른 고품격 드라마! 대한민국 금요 미니시리즈 첫 탄생!
대세 제작진의 의기투합! 명품배우들의 드림 라인업!
사상최초 이종 하이브리드 장르극!

드디어 오늘(9일) 첫 방, 많은 시청 부탁드릴게요^^

5 points that shouldn't be missed when watching <Spy>

The high quality it offers! The very first Friday mini series ever!
The great team work of the well known production crew!
The fantastic line-up of the best actors!
The first crossover genre drama!

Starts off tonight(Jan 9). Check it out!
safe_image.php?d=AQDMi6f-Y21gxreQ&w=470& [프리뷰IS]´스파이´를 봐야하는 결정적 이유 ´다섯가지´ KBS 2TV 새 금요극 ´스파이´가 드디어 오늘(9일) 첫 베일을 벗는다.´스파이´는 전직 스파이라는 과거를 숨긴 채 평범한 가정주부로 살아온 배종옥(혜림)에게 국정원 소속인 아들 김재중(선우)를 포섭하라는 임무가 떨어지게 되면서 isplus.live.joins.com

Five reasons that make ‘Spy’ a must-watch drama

Updated : January 09 2015

JYJ’s Kim Jae-joong is coming back to the small screen with the miniseries “Spy” that begins the 50-episode run on Friday on KBS.

The “Spy” revolves around National Intelligence Service agent Sun-woo (Kim Jae-joong) and his mother (Bae Jong-ok) who is a former North Korean spy.

(Yonhap)

In addition to marking the return of the Hallyu star, the “Spy” has five unique selling points that makes it a must-see drama, says its producer IMTV.

1. Based on a critically acclaimed Israeli series
The new drama is based on the critically acclaimed Israeli drama MICE. The Israeli drama was produced by KeshetTV that produced the hit U.S. series “Homeland.”

2. Korea’s first miniseries airing on Fridays
The “Spy” is the first Korean miniseries to air on Fridays. In addition to its unusual schedule, two episodes of the show will be aired back-to-back, which according to the producers enhances viewer-engagement.

(Yonhap)

3. Top-class production staff
The “Spy” brings together director Park Hyun-suk and screenwriter Han Sang-woon who have worked together to produce a number of highly praised episodes for KBS Drama Special.

4. The cast
Along with Kim Jae-joong, the cast is bolstered by veteran actors and actresses including Bae Jong-ok and Yu Oh-seong.

5. A hybrid of genres
The “Spy” is a hybrid of family drama and spy thriller, resulting in an unprecedented genre.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Spy stills...
Embedded image permalink
http://media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150109144206676 

Archived