tealee

Fan Support...Feeding  and supporting Spy staff/crew and making sure Kim Jaejoong doesn't lose more weight during the rigorous filming
(He actually gained weight the latter half of Triangle hahaha)

[HEROSE&Worldclassjj support] #SPY staffさん support写真あげてくれました! 詳細報告はすぐ
 http://instagram.com/p/xZTglupbBS/  http://instagram.com/p/xZTm37pbBl/ 

(Spy crew member thanks fans for the support)

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

[Fan Support]
 snack car commissioned by #Jaejoong overseas fans
#Spy #스파이 #スパイ #김재중

cr http://blog.naver.com/kfoodtruck/220218939763 
via jaejoongholics

B6b4-hICAAAwPA4.jpg
B6b5BGGCEAEeanS.jpg

These fan supports are very much appreciated by staff and crew especially with long hours of filming...
If you are able and willing to participate, please do so. Some links of various fan supports have been posted in prior replies here...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope not too much focus on romance please. I hope Jaejoong won't lose any weight further down the road because there is a big contrast of his lean face with the GF's chubby cheeks.

I like the style of the teasers but I found the background of the 2nd one a bit too dark. It's really hard to see their expressions at some of the scenes. 

SPY posters

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Other translation to the SPY teaser 2 (via crystalmoon64)

[TRANS] #SPY Teaser No. 2. #김재중 http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/spy/index.html#

Hyerim: You think that I'm crossing the line here, right? But this is how any mom would feel… I want Seonu to meet an ordinary girl and live happily.

Gicheol: Call Seonu at this moment and tell him to come here. If it’d be too painful for you, you just stand there. I will convince him.

Hyerim: I can’t do that.

Yunjin: I will try harder, mother. Because that’s exactly how I want to live.

Seonu: When I first saw you, I made up my mind. She is it.
You felt the same way, right?
Then, that’s that. This is happiness.
You are the only one for me.

Yunjin: Really?

Hyerim: Seonu won’t listen to you. He won't be a spy.

Gicheol: Should I test him then and see how patriotic he is?

via jaeobsession

From KBS IG

kbspr
아들을 위해 모든 것을 건 모정. 그리고, 사랑하는 연인을 위한 한 남자의 뜨거운 이야기가 시작된다! ★【 #스파이 】금요일 밤 첫 방송★ 예고 :

instagram.com/p/xdchMnCARM/?modal=true ...

Embedded image permalink

More about SPY

bntnews @officialbntnews

Here are the only infos you will find about drama #SPY's #OST until it airs http://goo.gl/IAOI5P 

SPY Goes For A Secret OST

[by Nawael Khelil]

KBS 2TV’s upcoming mini-series ‘SPY’ was introduced as the most awaited drama of 2015 at KBS’ Drama Awards, creating a true explosion of search portals in real time.

As expected, not only the cast and the synopsis of ‘SPY’ is catching the attention of the audience, but also its Original Soundtrack. Set to be revealed simultaneously with the first airing of the drama, the OST is still a big secret for most of people around here. Both the title and the artists who’re part of it are remaining a mystery. However, a photograph taken inside a recording studio is invading the Internet at the moment.

lblb917tuny6cyfo4xlj7wkxkymr8w2j.jpg
Subtitled ‘Secret Code: two letters’, the teaser poster for ‘SPY’ OST has another characteristic in its label – ‘CODE NO.1’ instead of ‘Part1’. All this enigma around the score of the drama adds to the impact of the genre (‘SPY’ is a thriller that depicts the story of a family who works for the Intelligence). A representative of DNContents, the company in charge of the series’ production, said “We won’t be releasing any information about ‘SPY’ OST prior to the drama’s first airing, on January 9, when the first song will be revealed through the episode.”

Meanwhile, two episodes of ‘SPY’ will air every Friday from 9:30PM on KBS 2TV.
(photos by DNContents) 

ibiief2ocgn5bh4j2scn3xctkka1wb86.jpg
its been oldies songs accompanied the trailers till now :x

JYJ Kim Jae Joong and Ko Sung Hee Show Couple Chemistry in ‘Spy’ BTS PhotosKBS2’s Spy released a set of behind-the-scene photos showing JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and Ko Sung Hee’s couple chemistry.
In Spy, which is set to begin on January 9, Kim Jae Joong and Ko Sung Hee will each be acting as elite secret agent ‘Sun Woo’ and a lady with a secret ‘Yoon Jin,’ respectively, and form a love line.
Kim Jae Joong and Ko Sung Hee have been caught smiling and standing close to each other while filming Spy. Unlike his character of a cool headed secret agent, Kim Jae Joong is making a ‘V’ with a woman’s handbag hung around his neck and Ko Sung Hee slightly leans her head against Kim Jae Joong’s, bringing out the feel of a real couple.
In another shot, Ryu Hye Young, who will be acting as Kim Jae Joong’s co-worker, is hiding behind the two, making a cute facial expression.
The production team of Spy stated, “The teamwork between the cast and staff members are exceptionally good, which brightens up the atmosphere of the drama set. This tight relationship has carried onto the cast members’ actions, producing high quality scenes.”
Meanwhile, Spy is based on the popular Israeli drama MICE about a mother who risks her life in gambling in order to save her son and the son who finds out about his mother’s hidden past. It will air every Friday at 9:30 p.m. (KST).
Photo credit: IM TV, D& Contents, Studio Sevenhttp://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84428/jyj-kim-jae-joong-and-ko-sung-hee-show-couple-chemistry-in-spy-bts-photos

Upcoming KBS drama Spy has officially revealed a set of two posters and various couple stills featuring Ko Sung Hee and JYJ’s Jaejoong.

Fans already got a taste of the intense theme of the drama through bloody stills featuring male lead Jaejoong and a fast-paced video teaser.

In the official posters, this dramatic theme is continued with a photo showing actress Bae Jong Ok holding a gun to a mysterious man with one hand while protecting Jaejoong with the other. In a second poster, more characters are shown through a creative lettering of “SPY,” the drama’s name.

Through the character stills, Jaejoong and Ko Sung Hee who play Sun Woo and Yoon Jin respectively, can be seen in an intimate kiss scene. The snowy atmosphere and loving expressions in their eyes create a romantic mood. Other stills show actress Ryu Hye Young as the three co-stars take friendly photos during filming breaks.

The drama follows Sun Woo (Jaejoong), an agent of the National Intelligence Service (NIS), and his mother Hye Rim (Bae Jong Ok), a former North Korean spy, while Yoon Jin (Ko Sung Hee) is a mysterious woman with a pained heart. Based off the original MICE, the series is highly anticipated by fans.

The drama will premiere on January 9th on KBS at 9:50PM KST.

http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/spy-reveals-official-drama-posters-couple-stills-ft-jaejoong-ko-sung-hee/

@koretame_PRポスター公開!JYJジェジュン主演ドラマ「SPY(原題)」(韓国KBS)は弊社関連会社スタジオセブンを含む3社で制作。明日14時の制作発表に弊社スタッフも参加します!新年早々ジェジュンの会見、楽しみですね~♪ #SPY #ジェジュン B6jD2qbCcAABDwJ.png

Archived