tealee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow @sullifish,  They really went to the drawing board for this one.. Nothing lavishing about the picture but as long as they took to release it you can tell they didn't go through all the stop.. But any who Thanks for the stills..   

Casting Update

Jo Dalhwan joins #Spy and transforms into an intelligence expert http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=312&aid=0000061051
Jo Dalhwan plans to show two polarizing characters in Spy. He is an intelligence expert who cracks jokes all the time and is somewhat comical but when it comes to his job, he is very professional and one of the best in the field.
via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

Jaejoong getting physically ready as a SK Intelligence agent...

Jaejoong's sister shares a new picture of JJ and his baby nephew...Dark haired Jaejoong!

photo B4aWNtBCIAArQ83.jpg
Why cover it JJ? LOL

Embedded image permalink
Fan made poster as tagged

More SPY Casting News...
Via crystalmoon64

Model-turned actor Wuhyeok joins the cast of drama #Spy as Yu Ohseong's right-hand man http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002949038 

Embedded image permalink

Kim Minjae casted in KBS drama #Spy as one of main characters who will go against Yu Oseong http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201412100959032510 

Kim Minjae'll play charismatic, cool-headed NIS NK Intelligence TeamLeader, Junghyeok in #Spy http://media.daum.net/entertain/star/newsview?newsid=20141210094807539 

Embedded image permalink

class="entry-title"getitk.com/?p=46594  class="entry-title"Rookie Woo Hyuk to Be Cast in Drama ‘Spy’ with Kim Jae-joong and Yoo Oh-sung Posted by: suhihi00 , December 10, 2014

This post is also available in: Japanese, Korean

우혁Model-turned- actor Woo Hyuk has been cast in upcoming drama <Spy>.

He has been showing great performance as a model at many fashion events such as fashion week and fashion show. He will appear as a right-hand man of North Korean agent named Jung-ho in KBS2’s new Friday drama <Spy>.

Drama <spy> with a neat mix of family drama and thriller is based on original novel <Mice>. It tells a story of a mother who used to be a spy and her son who works at National Intelligence Service.

우혁 2Woo Hyuk stated, “I am really glad to work with senior actors that I always admire. It is really special since I just began acting career. I will do my best so that I can grow up as a good actor. I also want to impress people with good acting.”

KBS2’s new Friday drama <Spy> starring Woo Hyuk, Bae Jong-ok, Yoo Oh-sung, Kim Jae-joong, follow up of drama <High School : Love on>, airs from January next year.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by MGB Entertainment, Translated by Park Kayla

Embedded image permalink

@Jaejolic13

No problem. I just do what I can. Even if no one is reading, I will still update LOL.

I am anticipating more updates soon.

I'm sure we will hear from other people here too.

Oh, reminder to Not quote the pics or vids dear...

Thanks. ;)

@tealee i finally remember where i see Jo Dalhwan ^^ its on IG as one of the gang, think he's the one who died, he's cool :x but i have a dislike of Kim Minjae's character in 3Days -.-
B4URhbhCIAEB-_f.jpg

those poster pic o JJ came from his ads :x

JYJ'Jaejoong met his adorable baby nephew Gun Ee for the first time, drawing out motherly smiles from onlookers. 

The idol's sister, who was obviously overjoyed to have her child finally meet with Jaejoong and shared three sets of photos via Twitter, showing Jaejoong with his newborn nephew. Dressed in lounge wear, Jaejoong is seen carrying his nephew like a veteran child-carer. 

Congratulations to Jaejoong and his older sister!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/12/jaejoong-meets-his-baby-nephew-for-the-first-time

Via crystalmoon64

They will air two epis per night from 9-11 PM
It is a brand new attempt by KBS ^^ Block scheduling they call it. 2 epis back to back!
@120pcoool #김재중 's character Seonwu's last name is Kim in KBS New Friday Drama #Spy Many of you r curious so. Today is first day of filming!
So #김재중 Kim Jaejoong will be Kim Seonwu in #Spy!!!!

Embedded image permalink
via KJJ Baidu Bar

Guest Wakemetonight

tealee said: @Jaejolic13 No problem. I just do what I can. Even if no one is reading, I will still update LOL. I am anticipating more updates soon. I'm sure we will hear from other people here too. Oh, reminder to Not quote the pics or vids dear... Thanks. ;)

Archived