tealee

Guest Wakemetonight

tealee said: Wakemetonight said: Jaeholic13 said: Hope we can see some script reading pictures later today. 
It appears that the ratings for all recent KBS dramas are not that great, may be KBS will realize they need to invest more effort in marketing their dramas especially 'SPY', since SPY is scheduled strategically to combat the cable stations. Although it is my wishful thinking, wish KBS will invite the major actors of this drama including Jaejoong to their variety shows. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wakemetonight said: tealee said: Wakemetonight said: Jaeholic13 said: Hope we can see some script reading pictures later today. 
It appears that the ratings for all recent KBS dramas are not that great, may be KBS will realize they need to invest more effort in marketing their dramas especially 'SPY', since SPY is scheduled strategically to combat the cable stations. Although it is my wishful thinking, wish KBS will invite the major actors of this drama including Jaejoong to their variety shows. 

@wakemetonight highlight and bold on japan :x
@tealee others are celebrity to fans, but it seems like JYJ is a "celebrity" among itself XD reminds me of how siwan is "taken" w JJ when they 1st meet for triangleto say that both are idols but never encountered each other before
B30DVkKCIAA9Plw.jpg

Guest Wakemetonight

@tealee        Thanks to u i know lots of information abt JJ that i didn't know  :x
@vzmeiin ah i remember he thought jae used to eat burger not korean normal dishes  :))
script reading might have started right...i hope they release some pictures and i already miss him...i can't get enough of JJ...i don't know wat i'll do if he goes to army...

Wakemetonight said: Jaeholic13 said: Hope we can see some script reading pictures later today. 

Guest wing834

Waiting for info on the script reading... Hahaha xD but sometimes they release pictures a few days later right?

Does anyone have more details of the supporting casts? I don't really recognise many of them...

I really hope that KBS will be better at updating and promoting...
Because other than the press releases, there is nothing yet on this drama which is about to start filming and already airing in a few weeks!
Maybe it all depends on the production team as well.
Aigoo, will patiently wait;)

While waiting for updates from script reading and anything/everything else Spy related...

Enjoy our Spy in Vienna, Austria

BTS Vids for BNT Magazine

officialbntnews

officialbntnews

tealee said:

Wakemetonight

said:

tealee

said:

Wakemetonight

said:

Jaeholic13

said: Hope we can see some script reading pictures later today. 

It appears that the ratings for all recent KBS dramas are not that great, may be KBS will realize they need to invest more effort in marketing their dramas especially 'SPY', since SPY is scheduled strategically to combat the cable stations. Although it is my wishful thinking, wish KBS will invite

the major actors of this drama including Jaejoong to their variety shows. 

Guest suncine445

tealee said: Wakemetonight said: tealee said: Wakemetonight said: Jaeholic13 said: Hope we can see some script reading pictures later today. 

Well, this accidental actor turns out to be very good...Lucky us. Looking forward to SPY...

Jaejoong sports various looks in Vienna

Updated : December 03 2014
(Rainbow media)
(Rainbow media)
(Rainbow media)
JYJ member Jaejoong posed in Vienna, Austria, for bnt international.

In the recently released photos, the singer-actor wore various types of attire, from a classy suit to a sporty jumper. Posing in various parts of the city, he oozed sexiness and helped create a wonderful shoot.

In an interview with the magazine, the star revealed how he decided to start acting.

“I started acting since I had to do it, not because I wanted to. It was the only way for me to appear on TV,” he said. He was referring to his dispute with Korea’s largest entertainment agency, SM Entertainment, which led to his defection from TVXQ.

“However, I was able to find it a really fascinating job,” he added.

Jaejoong will play the lead role in the upcoming KBS2 drama “Spy.”

By Yoon Ji-soo (thankque@heraldcorp.com)

kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412031420263817775_2 

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News: Week of 12/1 to 12/7/2014 (Will Update Continuously... http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/12/jyj-news-week-of-121-to-1272014-will.html?spref=tw

Guest Wakemetonight

f415c4477a3daacbffbd74710b4b8029.jpg
admire2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624 ...spy is acting as if he s reading and drinking coffee but he is lisenting to enemies conversation  

4f93b1756353a9a40a06aff372b98078.jpgbled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492...spy in disguise attending a party to capture criminal ..

fHRnnZ4A_normal.jpegbntnews @officialbntnews · 
10 minutes ago

Hi, due to a sudden mass traffic, our website crashed. We are doing our best to fix it. We apologize and thank you for your interest.
Also, our magazine is not for sale. Our issues are free and distributed in International Airports' limousines in Korea to welcome tourists.

[Part TRANS1] [Conversation with a Star] Staremedia Team met actor #김재중 in Vienna "The real reason why I stared acting is... honestly..." ① http://wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?mode=sub_view&popup=0&nid=01&c1=01&c2=00&c3=&nkey=201412030447351
...An artist who made history in Korean popular music stepped into the city of Music, Vienna. 

He spent his teen years in achieving his dream of becoming a singer, and the red balloons followed him around for the next 10 years. He is the playful, oldest brother of JYJ, talented vocalist and a charismatic solo artist who commands audiences with a single standing microphone at his packed concerts.

He says he is an early riser; he runs to the fitness center at dawn. The shooting began early in the morning. His cheerful, pleasant voice wakes the morning as the staff busily prepare for the shooting. Let us breath in the music filled morning air of Vienna with the professional, Kim Jaejoong.

Movement 1: History of Austria, Schönbrunn Palace and Artist Kim Jaejoong

Starmedia(S): This is your first visit to Vienna. Is there any place particularly memorable to you?

Jaejoong(J): Shooting took place in many locations but Schönbrunn Palace was the most impressive. It was a fabulous, beautiful palace covered with fallen leaves.

S: Your solo album was very successful. And your solo Asia Tour was also a success.
J: It was the music I wanted to do and enjoy, and many of you loved it, too.

S: The genre of your solo album drew a lot of interest and became an issue.
J: Since I made music with the group in mind, there had been many R&B songs. I have to think differently when I go on stage as a group. I am not alone. But rock was the music that I wanted to enjoy on stage in fact.

S: Attempting rock music must not have been an easy challenge.
J: I say this all the time…. It was not an easy challenge for me. I could only do it because many people helped me and encouraged me. There are still many unfinished songs.

S: Your OSTs get a lot of love, too.
J: I never tell myself that I have to sing OSTs because I am in the drama. More like, if they ask me, I say, “Yes,” right away. Drama is drama and music is music. I can’t do what I want. (Laugh.)

S: You write your own lyrics and compose your own song, a singer-songwriter. You have talent in expressing your ideas (with words and melody).
J: I was attempting to write a book as well…(Laugh.) I write lyrics really fast. Most of the title songs I wrote, I think, took me about an hour each on average. Other songs took me months. Normally, I can write lyrics for two to three songs per day.

S: You participated in making almost every song in your solo album WWW.
J: Yes. I composed many and written many lyrics. The songs for that album came out really quickly. I wrote lyrics for two to three songs each day… Once, I had a dream an hour before the recording, so I asked the staff for forgiveness and changed the lyric in an hour and recorded the song. Things were just flooding out of me because I was doing what I really wanted to do. That is why that album is my favorite.

S: You also wrote lyrics for OSTs beside your solo album. Were they made in the same fashion?
J: ‘COLORS’ is a song I co-composed with Yuchun. I just composed the bass part at the hotel room first, and we finished it in about 30 minutes. OSTs for ‘Protect the Boss’, ‘Dr. Jin’ and ‘triangle’ were all written in 15 to 20 minutes.

S: I’m sure there must be pain involved in all that creative process. How do you refresh yourself?
J: I watch a lot of movies when I am off. At home with IPTV. (Laugh.) When I can’t get to sleep easily, I drink a little time to time. But there are times when I can’t fall asleep even after drinking a little. That is when I read like crazy and upload quotes I like from books on SNS. It would be nice to meet up with people and talk. But there are times when you don’t want to meet people. Then, I stay home and drink alone. I tend to drink more that way. Oops, this is not the right answer. (Laugh.)

http://twishort.com/wgdhc
[Part TRANS2] [Conversation with a Star] Starmedia Team met actor #김재중

B36rROlCUAEf9kM.jpg

Movement 2: Actor Kim Jaejoong Speaks with His Eyes in front of the Grand Opera House

2014 MBC Triangle: Jang Dongcheol/Heo Yeongdal

Kim Jaejoong created ruckus at a restaurant taking his shirt off and ran through the streets with only his boxers on as a street thug Heo Yeongdal. It was a shocking transformation for an idol star.

2012 Movie, Codename Jackal: Choe Hyeon

Kim Jaejoong’s first movie. He was looking for a movie he can film lightheartedly and found the scenario for Codename Jackal. He said, “I went all out. The members even didn't see me this funny. They will laugh a lot.”

2012 MBC Dr. Jin: Kim Gyeongtak

PD Han Hi said, “I only knew Kim Jaejoong as a young singer. I thought I had nothing in common with him. But when he put on the officer’s costume, he simply became Kin Gyeongtak. I was presently surprised by his acting as we filmed. I think he has instinct for sageuk(historical drama).”

2011 SBS Protect the Boss: Cha Muwon

In the drama Kim Jaejoong was a so-called, the exemplary boss. He took the role of Cha Jiheon’s cousin and tangled in a love triangle with him and No Eunseol, the secretary. He received praises from the veteran costars, Park Yeonggyu, Cha Hwayeon and Kim Hagyun.

2010 Japan Fuji TV Sunao ni Narenakute: Bak Seongsu

A drama set in Tokyo, Shibuya about 5 young people who met through Twitter. In an interview he said, “Since the character I played was not as sharp, I tried to look more nice, making my eyes rounder. Hahaha.”

S: You made shocking choices as an actor, and seems like they are working.

J: I started acting in an unusual circumstance. I usually attempted the fields I was attracted to first. Acting was not one of them I never thought I had what it takes to be a great actor.

S: Then, tell me the details on how you started.

J: That was the way that I could come out on TV under the circumstance I was in. I did it not because I wanted to but I had to. But as I was doing it, I fell in love with its charms. I enjoy it more as I do it more. Now, I can’t give up on acting just like I can’t give up on music.

S: If you started out as an actor, would you have tried to become a singer?

J: Yes, I would’ve. (Laugh.) Isn’t it a trend now days? Doing both acting and singing to show multiple sides of the artist. Trend is meaningless to me, I mean.

S: What do you mean by meaningless?

J: What I mean is… You may think that once someone becomes popular as a singer and has many fans, he or she may not have to try other areas. If one acts and sings at the same time, sometimes there can be confusions between the image as an actor and a singer as various images and concepts overlap. But I thought I shouldn't stay still. I had to challenge myself to try new things.

S: You also acted in a movie. Do you watch any particular genre of movies as part of research?

J: I enjoy all genres except horror. I live alone, remember? (Laugh.) I can’t watch alone. Only if someone watches with me.

S: Musical stage requires someone who can sing and act. Do you have plans to try?

J: I’m turning 30 and can’t say am young. But if you look at life as a whole, 30 is still very young and lively age, I think. (Laugh.) I want to challenge myself with as many things as I can. For musical… I think I can try even in my 40s and 50s. I want to focus on what I am doing now.

S: Is there a role model for you?

J: As a solo singer I want to follow the footsteps of Hydo. And as a singer/actor, Fukuyama Masaharu. He is so cool. Maybe it is the trend in Japanese entertainment industry, but many lose balance and focus on one thing. But he is really well-balanced and show great acting and music at the same time as he grow. I want to learn his tenacious attitude and want to age gracefully like him.

http://twishort.com/Ehdhc
B33DEqsCMAABneK.jpg:large
-crystalmoon-

B36tXENCMAA3_Q1.png
B36tWj-CUAE2aRO.png

Archived