tealee

class="single__title entry-title" Kim Jaejoong to return to the small screen in 2015
JaejoongJYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong is to return to the small screen next year. The idol turned actor has been confirmed to star in the new drama, Spy, as the genius agent Sunwoo.

Spy, which is based on Israel’s drama MICE, is a family and spy thriller drama that draws a story between a mother who is a former spy and a son currently employed as a spy. In this spy war, the family members deceive each other for survival.

According to C-JeS Enterainment, “Kim Jaejoong is starring in KBS 2TV’s Friday drama series ‘Spy’ (Script by Han Sang Woong, Directed by Park Hyeon Suk) has been confirmed. As a genius analyst with an abnormal brain, he will be able to show another side of acting.”
Kim Jaejoong’s character Sunwoo will show his extraordinary analysis and decision making skills. Sunwoo’s mother will be played by the veteran actress Bae Jong Wook.

Don’t miss the pilot episode airing next January!

Source: Osen
Koreaboo @Koreaboo
Kim Jaejoong to return to the small screen in 2015 -- http://aegyo.me/nkA

Note:
suncine445 said: sullifish said: at last Kim JaeJoong back to small screen drama again after his last drama Triangle..this will be my 2nd drama to watch jaejoong in drama... but why he takes the 1episode/week, its really so long to wait for each episode....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sullifish

suncine445 said: sullifish said: at last Kim JaeJoong back to small screen drama again after his last drama Triangle..this will be my 2nd drama to watch jaejoong in drama... but why he takes the 1episode/week, its really so long to wait for each episode....

Guest wing834

I'm sure this project caught most jaejoong fans by surprise considering we all thought that triangle was his last solo project before enlistment!

So happy abt the drama though! Really looking forward to it! I hope that being a Friday drama would put the drama in too much of a disadvantage >.<

Can't wait for more news on the drama!!

I am a newbie here and I signed up so that I can post comments on this project. :)
I love Jaejoong and I enjoy all his music and acting. I am sure he will commit >100% to his role. Can't wait to see him as a male lead in a drama again. Just a little concerned that the time slot for this drama is not that great and the genre is not the typical idol drama/romcom that will appeal to general public.
I like that he is willing to take the risk and challenge and not picking drama just to gain popularity/new fans. However, I really want him to do well and leave a great impression to the audience for his last drama before military service. Pray that the writer and PD will do a good job.
Anyway, he has my full support, Fighting!!!

Guest fishiesm

i thought Jaejoong going to enlist after Triangle. but i wasn't complaining anyway LOL might as well give us fans more memories before he leave us for two freaking years. Haha

Guest haughtycat

i think Kyungtakie, the devoted son to aboji and patriot to his country will reborn as sun woo, sun woo will play as double agent like kyung takkie, but this time kyungtakkie reincarnation in 2015 will get the girl and fully loved by omonim

@sullifish he might've have an event around his bday on Jan 26th #maybe #goodluck
@valsava nice to see u here :x
@jaeholic13 just happy to have him on screen again :x
^^ JJ's filmography
Heaven's Postman

heavens-postman-4.jpg

Sunao ni Narenakute

ep7syc103.jpg

Protect The Boss

kiss02.jpg

Dr JIN

original.jpg

Jackal is Coming

1711-13825.jpg

Triangle

tumblr_inline_n6bnt7l8841rxeard_zpsc1545

Jaeholic13

said: I am a newbie here and I signed up so that I can post comments on this project.

:)

I love Jaejoong and I enjoy all his music and acting. I am sure he will commit >100% to his role. Can't wait to see him as a male lead in a drama again. Just a little concerned that the time slot for this drama is not that great and the genre is not the typical idol drama/romcom that will appeal to general public.

I like that he is willing to take the risk and challenge and not picking drama just to gain popularity/new fans. However, I really want him to do well and leave a great impression to the audi

e

nce for his last drama before military service. Pray that the writer and PD will do a good job.

Guest Wakemetonight

Jaeholic13 said: I am a newbie here and I signed up so that I can post comments on this project. :)
I like that he is willing to take the risk and challenge and not picking drama just to gain popularity/new fans. However, I really want him to do well and leave a great impression to the audience for his last drama before military service. Pray that the writer and PD will do a good job.

Guest suncine445

Jaejoong cast in upcoming KBS drama 'Spy'  

201411261312778951_547553ae2e77d_99_2014

Article: Kim Jaejoong confirms casting for KBS 'Spy'... genius analyst

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,643, -149] JYJ gets into a lot of dramas but not one music show ㅜ

2. [+1,491, -145] Isn't it about time that they let JYJ sing on public broadcast shows and varieties? The broadcast channels are way too scared of the entertainment companies...

3. [+1,056, -165] Show us great acting!!

4. [+960, -207] He's so handsome..

5. [+805, -123] Looking forward to it~ sounds fun

6. [+151, -30] The plot actually sounds fun, the line-up as well

7. [+121, -23] Wow, the original is an Israelian drama ㅋㅋ Sounds cool. Looks like it'll be one episode a week so I hope they make it high quality.

8. [+100, -15] Finally a drama to look forward to!!!

shared: netizenbuzz

More Info...

#Spy: Seowoo's girlfriend is Yoonjin. She's rookie staff in a Chinese travel agency. She tries hard to learn Chinese but her Chinese don't get better. One day, on the subway, she has problem in communicate with Chinese customers. Seonwoo helped her. That's how their relationship begins.

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=241&aid=0002291693&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter 

Trans by @The_Little_Pear

Embedded image permalink

Go Sunghee in discussions to join Spy http://durl.me/7s23ks

Guest Wakemetonight

tealee said:

More Info...

#Spy: Seowoo's girlfriend is Yoonjin. She's rookie staff in a Chinese travel agency. She tries hard to learn Chinese but her Chinese don't get better. One day, on the subway, she has problem in communicate with Chinese customers. Seonwoo helped her. That's how their relationship begins.

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=241&aid=0002291693&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter 

Embedded image permalink

Wakemetonight said: tealee said:

More Info...

Thank you for all the warm welcome. I will try to stay active while we are waiting for the drama to start showing. I bet the drama won't start until end of January, given Jaejoong still has to do a few concerts in December and filming hasn't started. I hope KBS won't rush even though the current Friday drama expects to end in December.
I can't help but feel disappointed with the casting of the female lead. Judging from the public's response, she neither has the looks nor the acting skills to add value to the project. I am trying hard to convince myself that it's OK because she will be on a secondary plot but still.......
Spy already at a disadvantage with its time slot and now even the female lead is not attractive. In addition, the writer doesn't seem to have experience in writing script for drama more than 3 -4 episodes, I am concerned about the outcome.
 Sorry if I may sound too pessimistic, I guess because I want Jaejoong to have a hit drama so that more people can appreciate his acting skills so much. It's like a proud mom who wants the child to succeed but there is nothing much the mom can help.

Archived