tealee

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fishiesm

is go sung hee confirmed as the leading actress??she just shoot a drama with yunho and now with jaejoong. hey girl what kind of luck she has!  :):))

Jaeholic13 said: Sorry if I may sound too pessimistic, I guess because I want Jaejoong to have a hit drama so that more people can appreciate his acting skills so much. It's like a proud mom who wants the child to succeed but there is nothing much the mom can help.

According to DB, miss Go is considering favorably, although their news take a while to come out, so they are often too late for developments.

And wow, is there vitriol in the comments about her. I hate the Korean drama fandom sometimes...

KBS secret agent thriller Spy rounds out cast

by girlfriday | November 28, 2014 | 

Jaejoong_GoSungHee1.jpg
Jaejoong, Go Sung-hee

You know, I really wish this drama had picked a different title — for a drama about spies, it’s a little lacking in covert slickness. KBS’s new Friday night drama Spy has secured its leading cast, and plans to enter production shortly. Idol actor Kim Jaejoong (Triangle) will be headlining as expected, and veterans Bae Jong-ok (Wonderful Mama) and Yoo Oh-sung (Joseon Gunman) have signed on as well. Newbie actress Go Sung-hee (Records of a Night Watchman) has been offered the role of Jaejoong’s love interest, and is considering favorably.

>> FULL PIECE <<

2014112817302961366_1_99_20141129080119.

Latest Update:

Go Seonghi confirmed to star in Spy along side #김재중 http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002362656 
Yunjin is NIS agent Seonwu(#김재중)'s girl friend who falls in conflict as Yu Oseong(NK spy) threatens her holding her family in NK as hostage
Via @crystalmoon64

141127 [Exclusive] Go Sung Hee, reviewing female lead of ‘Spy’ positively

by Kim Jin Seok of Ilgan Sport

htm_20141127143114c010c011_99_2014112715

Comments:
1. [+841, -61] : Why her over other actresses….

2. [+704, -42] : Is she sponsored as well? ㅋ She starred in ‘Miss Korea’ and ‘The Night’s Watchman’ and now this.

3. [+636, -57] : Heol~~~~ I’m not trying to be mean, but she has no charms

4. [+396, -72] : You chose this as Jaejoong’s lover ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+105, -3] : The question here is not her beauty, but her acting skill

6. [+101, -6] : Owh.. she was such a bad actress in ‘The Night’s Watchman’ though…

7. [+101, -6] : Why can’t they cast other people…. Heol… Seriously…

8. [+116, -22] : I don’t know if she’s really sponsored… She’s can’t act… Her face is plain as well.. Jaejoong-ah… Try to use your connection to change the female lead..

9. [+94, -9] : I’m sorry, I’ve liked all Kim Jaejoong’s dramas before, but this one dissapoints me…. The female lead is ugly, has no charm and has bad acting skills. Can’t you find somebody else?

Sources: OSEN +  Ilgan Sport via Naver
Transtaled by: PlanetJYJ 1, 2
Shared by: JYJ3

Whew! Harsh...

But, I am all for judging with my own eyes and ears...Although I am kinda bracing for them to bleed based on the comments.

Just wishing this actress the best...Ganbatte!

Hoping this Spy all kinds of good vibes...

Embedded image permalink

Guest suncine445

I saw her act on NWJ . True, not outstanding as most comments but then most of them are not great either. Only 1 or 2 veteran actors did a good job in that drama.Mostly the plots and direction sucks. But the irony, the drama did well on rating.

But we should give her another chance since she did okay in Miss Korea.

suncine445 said: I saw her act on NWJ . True, not outstanding as most comments but then most of them are not great either. Only 1 or 2 veteran actors did a good job in that drama.Mostly the plots and direction sucks. But the irony, the drama did well on rating.

But we should give her another chance since she did okay in Miss Korea.

Guest Wakemetonight

she s not gud at acting but she s better than 2nd lead actress n nwj ...Even though she s not good at acting calling her ugly,not pretty s way too harsh...these comments are far more better than the comments n dramabeans...i feel sorry for her...i wish she does her best n spy...Wonder when they ll start script reading...i really can't wait for drama to start  8->

suncine445 said: I saw her act on NWJ . True, not outstanding as most comments but then most of them are not great either. Only 1 or 2 veteran actors did a good job in that drama.Mostly the plots and direction sucks. But the irony, the drama did well on rating.

Guest wing834

She's receiving a lot of hate and harsh comments, I really hope that she proves ppl wrong... That's the only positive that I get from her casting >.<

From the synopsis it seems like the main relationship in this drama is the mother and son relationship, which I'm totally in for xD

Since I am new here, I wonder how to reply to specific comments? Do I just cut and paste the comments onto my reply?
Anyway, this is in response to Orion's comments about the creators: 
I am curious too. I read somewhere the PD is the same one who produced 'Princess Man'. I haven't watched any k-dramas in the last few years except the ones from Jaejoong (LOL), but I heard that Princess Man is quite popular and well made, wonder why no one mentioned that in major blogs / social media.

Jaeholic13 said: Since I am new here, I wonder how to reply to specific comments? Do I just cut and paste the comments onto my reply?
Anyway, this is in response to Orion's comments about the creators: 
I am curious too. I read somewhere the PD is the same one who produced 'Princess Man'. I haven't watched any k-dramas in the last few years except the ones from Jaejoong (LOL), but I heard that Princess Man is quite popular and well made, wonder why no one mentioned that in major blogs / social media.

Archived