Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

20 hours ago, rahma92 said:

I doubt it, did you read the synopsis? 

No, but at the sodamninlove website, it has general synopsis about the characters PSD, BWS, and PBG play. And it's kinda obvious that it's setting up for triangle love, since this writer loves triangle love. The only time I haven't seen Ha Myung Hee writing non-triangle love is maybe High Society. 

• Like 1

OMG Im not expecting Park bogum as a model in music video! His voice in the end :wub: its so lovely. And the girl is so pretty.  Cant wait for full version! 

Give the full support for Lee sungchul!

@gumtaek is that official seobok will realese in june? Still need to wait for 5 months then. Hope we can see Youth record in early of 2020. 

rPjEe

• Like 2

Yipeeeeee.... He is still the Kakao Page model. It has been a year since the last cf about Boyfriend. The song is I Love You A Lot and the video teaser is somewhat heart breaking having the scene of the necklace and the teary eyes of the girl....

Ohhh,  I hope one network will adapt it into a drama with Bogummy as the male lead. 

Info: Webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' is a story based on a fantasy web novel of the same name with a cumulative view of 370 million views on Kakao Page.

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/01/15/2020011580110.html

The official music video teaser. :wub:

Can't wait for the full MV. 

Spoiler
On 1/15/2020 at 7:10 AM, gumtaek said:

It looks credible, @rahma92, tweeted by a reliable Bo Gum fan. This is certainly a Bo Gum-filled year! Now we have to plan on what to do during his military enlistment.:(

Ohh yes, @gumtaek @rahma92 101% this is a BOGUM-FILLED YEAR and we totally LOVE IT.  :heart:

For the plans when he is in the military, since he'll leave us with meaningful films and drama, what else to do is to binge watch. :lol:

Mian, double post but I wont delete it. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

On 1/14/2020 at 4:33 AM, Serena Fang said:

@Sakurafairy I mean, yeah, that's nothing I can do. I'm first and foremost So Dam stan, so my concern goes out for her. However, there's nothing I can do since I'm not her agency or manager. All I can do is hoping this drama will be a good turnaround for everyone. 

So far, it seems like this drama just set up a triangle love between PBG, PSD, and BWS. So I hope this is more in the fare of Doctors than Temperature of Love. 

Annyeong.... Yup chingu. 

Let's just trust them. I think given the abilities and face values of the leads hahaha, just seeing them will totally melt the viewers hearts. :wub::sweatingbullets:

Anyway majority of the drama in Korea is set up with a love triangle. There are a few without but that's  really a 1% of the k-drama out there. All are with love triangle conflicts.  

Cheers to the Youth Records sucesss. :love:

PS: If some fans are telling bad about the drama or the tandem, just don't read and / or retaliate. Anyway, that's their opinion and in this world there will always be haters and sour grapes. We can't do anything about that/them. What we need is to create buzz and help the K-fans to make positive noise for this drama. We can use sns sites to create our excitement for the drama. I hope Sodam's FCs will be active for this drama since this is her drama after 4 yrs, like we r doing with all the FCs of Bogum. :)

• Insightful 1

5 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Hope we can receive an official confirmation from Bogummy soon.

I hope too. Blossom pls confirm this. Give us again seonmul. :wub:

I saw this in Twitter too and I totally laughed. He made us laugh, really. :lol:

Spoiler
On 1/14/2020 at 2:51 AM, gumtaek said:

:lol:

Spoiler
16 hours ago, Dreams said:

I would very much like Bogummy to make this movie, Wonderland, I find that the plot and the director are exceptional.
As for the Record of Youth drama, I believe that if Bogummy will accept it, will be a great thing for the drama itself and for the co-star, which I do not know as an actress, but of which people talk well also for her participation in the Parasite movie with its two Oscar nominations. I cross my fingers for both! 

Welcome to the thread @Dreamse

Spoiler

Seobok will hit the theaters in June 2020.
Whoa, @BOGUMMY! It will be released on your birth month!

The person deleted her tweet. Fortunately, some posted it on their IGs.

Ohhh,  if this one is really confirmed to premiere in June,  making this HIT in box- office will be a great seonmul to Bogum. Let's pray harder. 

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Soompi released their official article. 

3859900fa7c1442c954e78705754bbd7.jpg

Watch: Park Bo Gum Stars In MV Teaser For Lee Seung Chul’s Webtoon OST

Jan 15, 2020
by U. Kim

Park Bo Gum and Go Yoon Jung are starring in the music video for Lee Seung Chul’s new song “I Will Give You All”!

“I Will Give You All” is an OST for KakaoPage’s webtoon “The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor.”

“The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor” is a fantasy webtoon based on a web novel of the same name. It tells the story of Weed, who selects the job of a “moonlight sculptor” in a virtual reality game. “I Will Give You All” was inspired by the scene in which Weed made a sculpture while thinking of Seo Yoon, who had closed her heart off to everyone around her.

On January 15, the webtoon revealed a music video teaser for “I Will Give You All.” In it, Park Bo Gum puts a necklace around Go Yoon Jung’s neck and smiles sweetly. Meanwhile, Go Yoon Jung has a sorrowful look on her face.

KakaoPage shared, “The legendary singer Lee Seung Chul and actor Park Bo Gum met together for a meaningful attempt at an OST for a webtoon, creating a great result. Please look forward to the song and music video that will be released on January 20.”

“I Will Give You All” is set for release on January 20 at 6 p.m. KST. Watch the music video teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1377149wpp/watch-park-bo-gum-stars-in-mv-teaser-for-lee-seung-chuls-webtoon-ost

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Ok, this is long-time super reliable Park Bo Gum fan who tweeted "3 confirmed works with the following hashtags: #Seobok, #Wonderland, #RecordofYouth...

You're welcome, @willenette! Welcome back!

gumtaek, I guess this is Bogum's year..............So many blessings are on his way. He's doing & will be doing projects left & right. There's so much to look forward to............ :lol:

• Like 1