Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

15 hours ago, Floraison said:

Since that particular Coke clip hasn't been translated yet, I'll summarize some extra things Bo Gum said that hasn't been mentioned in this thread:
1) As he is currently filming a movie, he has been watching a lot of movies and studying them
2) He is pleased that he recently obtained a scuba diving licence (as I mentioned before)
3) There is a joke between him and Yoo Se Yoon about how he gets angry at the heat

Thank you @Floraison and also @gumtaek for telling me the recap! You are so nice <3 

20 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Thank u @gumtaek!

Welcome, @summer2017

Welcome, @juliii! The one thing I didn't include was already mentioned by @summer2017:That he was able to obtain his scuba diving license in the Philippines after his June 22 Manila fan meet. Glad that the Philippines helped him achieve one of his goals!:)

@rahma92: My angry emoticon to your post is directed at the thoughtless, careless act of the person, the impact of which did a great harm to Bogummy. I am not condemning the person but her action as this is how it is to be Bogum-like.:) Thank you for posting it! 

I realize that his fandom takes after

Bo Gum. He truly is the Man of Good Influence.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

His fandom is super amazing. How they protect him, and fix the rumour for him. 

Still my heart hurt seeing Bogum working hard in filming location. While people out there make a fun of him. :cry:How could they treated him like that!

Still the boy look ok and happy 

Spoiler

That white outfit :lol: he Looks cute. Bogum visual is working hard in this movie.

Btw sorry for little spoiler, just want to make sure that he is ok

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

@rahma92 oops I think I posted more spoilers than u. He looks ethereal in white. Really working hard in his movie. This was a night scene last night, they worked so hard to film at night, how can it be that he is involved in the rumours I have no idea. Finally we saw his face! 

@gumtaek I watched his kl fan meet video, in it he said he wanted to obtain a scuba diving license. In June, he managed to obtain it. Bogum is really determined to achieve his goal. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

@gumtaek I watched his kl fan meet video, in it he said he wanted to obtain a scuba diving license. In June, he managed to obtain it. Bogum is really determined to achieve his goal. 

Whoa! So he really is a Planner! This is evident in the way he prepares for his fan meets! He even meets his timetable! Am soooo impressed! Thanks for this, @summer2017!

2 hours ago, rahma92 said:

His fandom is super amazing. How they protect him, and fix the rumour for him. 

Still my heart hurt seeing Bogum working hard in filming location. While people out there make a fun of him. :cry:How could they treated him like that!

Still the boy look ok and happy 

I feel bad like you do, @rahma92. However, I am always consoled by what @mellinadear (missing your posts in the thread!) told me in early 2016--something which I have never forgotten : Not to worry because bigger and greater things will happen to good, humble Bogummy in exchange for all the unfair things hurled at him. And I can tell you with conviction that this is so true in his case! 

Eider Update

• Insightful 1

19 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Translation @summer2017

Hi rahma, thanks for sharing this. This person should really apologize in public since this is all over the news & should not be taken with a grain of salt. This is so awful for Bogum to have his name connected to such an awkward alleged injury & with zero substantiation. Bogum has been busy filming his upcoming movie. So, the post is not about him. I hope people out there won't tank other's career. Another baseless rumor............another media-play by whose camp? This could be a ground for defamation. Why bring Bogum's name into this? Doing this isn't healthy. Poor thing! That's one of the prices actors pay for just being famous. Feel bad for him! <_<

Our boy is strong, he has a stronger will than anyone can imagine as his growing up years were not smooth. I'm sure he will pull through all rumours with his fans support. 

And yes he is a good planner. Reminds me of your tweet @gumtaek that he was a student council president. Wow when I saw that immediately I was so impressed. 

• Like 1

@summer2017 lol its ok, we cant help it. But honestly I still have no idea about this movie. :lol: except how weird his outfit in there. But all that fancam always make me in awe! can they just drop the trailer already 

75.gif

@gumtaek I'm not with him from the start but I hope a good thing will happened to him. Hoping that his movie will succeseful! 

@willenette 

1 hour ago, willenette said:

That's one of the prices actors pay for just being famous. Feel bad for him! <_<

I'm not sure, is there any famous actors who got this 'bad luck'? PBG got two 'bad luck' this year, eventho He didnt do anything. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

@juliii you are welcome!

I translated from the Coke clip itself and to give you a clearer picture of what was said, I mentioned the extra things beyond what @gumtaek said previously and will explain how the conversation went between Bo Gum, UV and the lucky contestants:

On 8/25/2019 at 1:51 AM, gumtaek said:

1)What he does during his free time (Watch movies at home and in theaters), 2) His favorite sport (swimming) etc., 3) If he has a personality that gets easily stressed: He doesn't get stressed easily and whenever, he does, he easily gets over it.

One of the girls asks how he spends his free time since he must be very busy and Bo Gum answers that he watches movies at home and in the cinemas. He then continues that as he is currently filming, he is watching movies to study and learn from them.

He is asked whether he does any sports and he says he likes swimming but the best thing is that he recently obtained a scuba diving licence. When asked where, he says the Philippines.

Since he doesn't get stressed easily, Yoo Se Yoon asks Bo Gum when he gets angry and he says '"the heat" and then they joke about whether Bo Gum should get angry since that very day was hot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I watched his kl fan meet video, in it he said he wanted to obtain a scuba diving license. In June, he managed to obtain it. Bogum is really determined to achieve his goal. 

@summer2017 His determination to achieve his goals is really amazing! He also mentioned his goal of obtaining his scuba diving licence in his Popteen magazine interview which took place on the 22nd of May this year and by the 23rd of June was on his way to obtaining that licence!!!

6 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Our boy is strong, he has a stronger will than anyone can imagine as his growing up years were not smooth. I'm sure he will pull through all rumours with his fans support. 

@summer2017 totally agree with you! Sometimes fans underestimate how strong he is, mentally and spiritually, to withstand hardships. He really is very impressive.