Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

11 hours ago, gumtaek said:

CJ CheilJedang Hetbahn  Update

Cr:11번가

@juliii: He also said he wanted to be in a musical production. Actually, I am taking note of the things he wants to do from the questions posed to him in post Encounter and fan meet interviews. I remember he wanted to take on the role of a doctor when asked not in a multiple choice type of question but as an open-ended question. He wants to be in several works although he didn't give a timeline for this, I am hoping before he goes to the military. From the Manila fan meet, he said before turning 40 he wants to be able to study abroad and to star in a foreign film. Anything else, we missed out? 

He said in several interviews he wanted to do all kinds of roles, including musical, comedy and action, so I guess he's just waiting for meaningful scripts with a good message. I'm very curious to the clone movie! It must have a good script for him to choose it. I'm sure he gets TONS of scripts to choose from, so it must be a special story.

The only other thing I've read regarding his goals was about travelling and military enlistment - he said he wanted to do it early/not too late. I've seen someone on twitter once guessing that he might be enlisting soon because he already did the exam for it and they said since he was doing his fan meetings, it seemed like he was doing that as a 'goodbye for now' gesture to his fans. But now he's filming this movie, too. Guess we can't really know when that will happen. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, juliii said:

The only other thing I've read regarding his goals was about travelling and military enlistment - he said he wanted to do it early/not too late. I've seen someone on twitter once guessing that he might be enlisting soon because he already did the exam for it and they said since he was doing his fan meetings, it seemed like he was doing that as a 'goodbye for now' gesture to his fans. But now he's filming this movie, too. Guess we can't really know when that will happen. 

From what I know, Korean men take the physical exam when they turn 19, but they can choose when to go as long as they go before they turn 29. I hope Bo Gum enlists early 2021, after another drama and another round of fan meeting next year :phew: 

More photos from the fan meeting :wub:

img.jpg?original

img.jpg?original

• Like 2

11 hours ago, autumnight said:

From what I know, Korean men take the physical exam when they turn 19, but they can choose when to go as long as they go before they turn 29. I hope Bo Gum enlists early 2021, after another drama and another round of fan meeting next year :phew: 

More photos from the fan meeting :wub:

Hi autumnight,  in Korea, men are obliged to go under a physical examination once they turn 20 by the Military Manpower Administration, which determines their physical fitness level, or grade, for military service. In many countries, especially western countries, military enlistment is voluntary. Not so, in Korea. Korea requires male citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 to perform two years of compulsory military service. Although it is customary for Korean males to enlist in their early 20s, most celebrities start their military service in their late 20s or early 30s. This gives them time to establish a name for themselves before the two-year hiatus. Serving in the army has been mandatory in Korea ever since the breakout of the Korean War (1950-53), which ended in a truce. An amendment now to the Military Service Act has made it harder for male celebrities to delay their enlistment. All male celebrities who fall into one of these categories and was born between January 1, 1980 and December 31, 1999 are now required to submit their personal information to the MMA. Many entertainment agencies were notified of this change. Once the MMA calls for a celebrity’s enlistment, they must report. They are not allowed to delay their conscription anymore other than medical. This new act was enforced starting September 2017.

Now you’re allowed to choose your own enlistment dates and preferred military units before starting life in barracks, you could be enlisted together with your brothers or friends.

Thanks for sharing MORE pictures from his FM. :P

• Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

***IDK why the images here won't appear................. ^_^ I kept on editing this but nothing happens, though. ^_^

Top 5 Stars Netizens Want To Eat Samgyetang With On Chobok Day

Who would you want to eat samgyetang with?

The educational company, Seven Edu, has revealed the top 5 stars that netizens want to eat samgyetang with on Chobok day.

Samgyetang is a ginseng chicken that usually consists of a whole young chicken filled with rice, garlic, jujub and ginseng. Chobok day is one of the three Sambok days, which are supposed to be the three hottest summer days in Korea. Eating samgyetang on these days is believed to promote health.

qXRZyoJyNo0fQ3nHbLIPxq-dkeH7A0V50C3C5MZV

From June 21st to July 10th, Seven Edu conducted a survey on 1,185 people on the top stars netizens want to eat samgyetang with on Chobok day. Here are the results!

1. Park Bo Gum (400, 33.8%)

Park Bo Gum topped this ranking with a whopping 400 votes that account for 33.8% of the total participants!

oyxaVcmtyXsLlY0Zz_O4UJznD2BGLBO0VEEm0qQW

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

LINK to view the article : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/top-5-stars-netizens-eat-samgyetang-chobok-day/

• LOL 1