Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*** Oh My Girl Mimi made the “biggest mistake” in the Guess Who game segment of tvN’s entertainment show “Earth Arcade 2”, which aired on June 2nd. A photo of Park Bo Gum was presented, and she answered, “Kim Bum Soo.” Surprised, Lee Young Ji who's also one of the guests said, “Oh no. What should I do? I can’t stop this.” But, she belatedly realized that it was Park Bo Gum so, she shouted “wait… I love you“, but it was impossible to retrieve the situation. At this time, the PD told her, “For reference, I heard that Bo Gum called the writer saying he likes our program so much.” She said to the camera, “You don’t like me, do you? You didn’t like me…” She caused laughter by looking confused until the end. 

:surprisedwut:

• LOL 1

20 hours ago, willenette said:

*** Oh My Girl Mimi made the “biggest mistake” in the Guess Who game segment of tvN’s entertainment show “Earth Arcade 2”, which aired on June 2nd. A photo of Park Bo Gum was presented, and she answered, “Kim Bum Soo.” Surprised, Lee Young Ji who's also one of the guests said, “Oh no. What should I do? I can’t stop this.” But, she belatedly realized that it was Park Bo Gum so, she shouted “wait… I love you“, but it was impossible to retrieve the situation. At this time, the PD told her, “For reference, I heard that Bo Gum called the writer saying he likes our program so much.” She said to the camera, “You don’t like me, do you? You didn’t like me…” She caused laughter by looking confused until the end. 

Hahah, I also watched that. I forgive Mimi, she is really bad at that kind of game and her mind is so cluttered and all her answers were wrong. At least, the three Arcaders know Bogum so well and got so frustrated with Mimi when she made a mistake. Hahaha, Eunji saying : ' you are really wrong this time, Mimi' while Young Ji saying : 'I cannot defend you now.'

What funny is because Youngji loves BOGUM so much she wanted the writer to connect her to him as if to atone for  the mistake Mimi did.  LMAO! If you can still remember when YJ confessed in the show how he likes Bogum when they were in the reserve forest in the previous season.

Screenshot-20230605-143234-Chrome.jpg

202306021954396110-1-20230603060702074.j

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000732378

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

When is the premiere of this movie?

@Sakurafairy  I heard that it will be between November-December this year. I hope it still applies because this movie has been delayed for several times since 2021. The movie reportedly completed its production in September 2020. "Wonderland" is Park Bo Gum's first movie following his discharge from military service. Hence, I'm really looking forward to this. As of this writing, no exact schedule/updates yet regarding the "Wonderland" release. Also, rumor sparked that the upcoming movie is in talks to be released on Netflix; however, a representative of the streaming giant clarified the issue that it's under discussion, but nothing is confirmed."    :heart2:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6 Hotel K-Drama Romances That Are Worth Checking Out

20230605205614_Hotel-King-Encounter.jpg?

From romantic rendezvous to meeting places for highly confidential assignments and bitter battles of succession to well calculated takeovers, hotels have often played key characters in several K-dramas, especially in iconic dramas such as “Hotel Del Luna.” As passionate love affairs unfolded under the shroud of mystery and deceit, here’s a look at six more K-dramas where the hotel played a key role.

Encounter

Encounter-1.jpg

Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo), the CEO of Dong Hwa Hotel, has never had it easy. The daughter of influential parents and married into an equally influential family, she has always been a viable asset to be capitalized on. After her divorce, Soo Hyun devotes herself to building the Dong Hwa Hotel. When a work trip takes her to Havana, it ends up being the turning point in her life. Soo Hyun meets a thoughtful young man named Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum), who is making the most of his trip before he starts looking for a job. Once back in Seoul, Soo Hyun is surprised to find Jin Hyuk as the new recruit in the PR department at her hotel. The embers of the initial spark they had felt in Havana are reignited, and the two find themselves irresistibly drawn toward each other. But can Soo Hyun throw caution to the winds and live life according to her own terms? And will Jin Hyuk be able to withstand the many hurdles in their relationship?

“Encounter” is a beautiful show that needs to be savored. Song Hye Kyo is lovely as the reticent Soo Hyun, giving a nuanced performance, and Park Bo Gum as the supportive and charismatic Jin Hyuk will win your heart with the subtlety of his performance. The palpable chemistry between Song Hye Kyo and Park Bo Gum is enchanting, and the drama also has a lilting soundtrack which echoes the many emotions of its lead couple.

Start watching “Encounter”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2