Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

BOGUM HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR THE EXCELLENCE AWARD AT THE KOREAN DRAMA AWARDS WHICH IS BEING HELD TOMORROW AT 4PM KST.

Huhuhu...he won't be able to attend/maybe he will.

Awww....Domino Pizza sent a food truck to Gummy. How sweet of them.:)

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

BOGUM HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR BEST ACTOR IN THE KOREAN DRAMA AWARDS WHICH IS BEING HELD TOMORROW AT 4PM KST.

Huhuhu...he won't be able to attend/maybe he will.

Awww....Domino Pizza sent a food truck to Gummy. How sweet of them.:)

really?????? oh my god!!!!!! will he get an award??????? i hope he will!!!! which drama? reply 1988 or moonlight or both????

• Like 1

MDBC Hanbok Designer was on a radio show today and she talked about her designs(and Gummy).

She talked about gummy visiting their studio too and how enthusiastic he is in giving comments about fabrics and colours. Gummy would place the cloth beside his face to see the effect the cloth holds. She said, when they are designing, their focus used to be on the character but from a certain moment onwards, you will start to move the focus onto the actor. You will notice the aura, the color that actor gives off and Gummy visiting the studio was a great help to them. She said she prefers her designs on Gummy than that of SKKS.

Trans ©: @snolaxy

Me: i must commend the designer for a job well done. Normally, when I watch Sageuks, I don't take notice of the Hanboks. But MDBC was the first show to give me that. Great Job to the Hanbok Team.

• Like 7

Wow..so so happy to see that our Bogummy is getting so many awards and so so proud of him! "You've worked hard, Bogum-ah and you deserve every bit of the success and rewards you are getting now! And we will be here to see you get many more awards in the future!"

@mellinadear Will Bogummy be attending the KDA ceremony?

Spoiler

I will be moving on to a more challenging post in my workplace from next week. I have been relatively free during the past few weeks due to the transition. I'd like to express my deep appreciation to all my chingus here who constantly keep all of us posted on all that is happening to our Bogummy.

I will still be visiting this thread daily and unlike the passive lurker that I was before, I'd be openly liking posts and you'll now know who I am. Of course, if and when I can, I'd still share my thoughts, posts pics and spazz about Bogummy with all of you.That was the reason why I decided to come out in the open in the first place. And I will also be checking on my weibo following and will share here any info that I get from there that is not yet shared. So yes, even though you may not hear from me as much as you have over the past few weeks, I am still here, supporting our Bogummy all the way. 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, daynci said:

hm bo gum is nominated for a drama he hasnt finished yet

Bo gum is nominated for a drama he hasnt finished yet!!!!!

Spoiler

:heart::heart::heart:

I am just filled with an absurd feeling of pride...  especially since we learnt that he worked very very hard to perfect his role of Lee Young... this nomination did not come easily!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

Wow..so so happy to see that our Bogummy is getting so many awards and so so proud of him! "You've worked hard, Bogum-ah and you deserve every bit of the success and rewards you are getting now! And we will be here to see you get many more awards in the future!"

@mellinadear Will Bogummy be attending the KDA ceremony?

Reveal hidden contents

I will be moving on to a more challenging post in my workplace from next week. I have been relatively free during the past few weeks due to the transition. I'd like to express my deep appreciation to all my chingus here who constantly keep all of us posted on all that is happening to our Bogummy.

I will still be visiting this thread daily and unlike the passive lurker that I was before, I'd be openly liking posts and you'll now know who I am. Of course, if and when I can, I'd still share my thoughts, posts pics and spazz about Bogummy with all of you.That was the reason why I decided to come out in the open in the first place. And I will also be checking on my weibo following and will share here any info that I get from there that is not yet shared. So yes, even though you may not hear from me as much as you have over the past few weeks, I am still here, supporting our Bogummy all the way. 

@4evgbogummyThank u for your post/translation during past few weeks. Please still  share bogum's news from weibo when u have a time. Wish you good luck in your new role.

• Like 1