Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

The photos of that volunteering. 

118932212-192183585678697-32451527979335

118936051-336131610871278-62711160704728

118977442-688399728418869-17932077820095

Trans: Actor Park Bo-gum
It's infinite emotion and love. 

Fan Club Health and Welfare Department and Blossom Love Sharing

Volunteers, thank you so much for your love and attention for seven years.

To fulfill his military duty,
I know from the article that you joined the army quietly as a Navy soldier.

Actor Park Bo-gum, who always gives good influence, I'll always support you. Please come back healthy. 

I'll cheer for you while watching TVN's youth record live! Fighting!

Before joining the army, the children loved the hand-written letters and nice and pretty cake gifts.

cr:mj293_9 IG

:approves:

BOGUMMY Trending at No12.

IMG-20200909-133620.jpg

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004270618

Actor Park Bo-gum has been sponsoring childcare centers for the past seven years, creating a warm impression.

According to an official from Park Bo-gum's agency Blossom Entertainment on the 9th, Park Bo-gum and his official fan club Bogum Welfare Department have been steadily volunteering and sponsoring childcare centers for the past seven years.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum wanted to spend time with the children of the nursery in person before joining the army. However, as Corona 19 made it difficult to visit the nursery, the children sent hand-written letters and cakes to Park Bo-gum to join the military.

Park Bo-gum, who was moved by the children's gifts, is also said to have given her a cake and a message card with gratitude.

"Park Bo-gum, who was moved by the sincere gifts and letters of children from elementary school to high school, prepared a message card and cake himself before joining the army and delivered his gratitude to Exports News," an official said.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum joined the cultural promotion team of the Navy's honor guard on March 31. He is currently meeting with viewers through tvN's pre-production drama "Youth Record."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001198647

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

The photos of that volunteering.

Trans: Actor Park Bo-gum
It's infinite emotion and love. 

Fan Club Health and Welfare Department and Blossom Love Sharing

Volunteers, thank you so much for your love and attention for seven years.

To fulfill his military duty,
I know from the article that you joined the army quietly as a Navy soldier.

Actor Park Bo-gum, who always gives good influence, I'll always support you. Please come back healthy. 

I'll cheer for you while watching TVN's youth record live! Fighting!

Before joining the army, the children loved the hand-written letters and nice and pretty cake gifts.

cr:mj293_9 IG

BOGUMMY Trending at No12.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004270618

Actor Park Bo-gum has been sponsoring childcare centers for the past seven years, creating a warm impression.

According to an official from Park Bo-gum's agency Blossom Entertainment on the 9th, Park Bo-gum and his official fan club Bogum Welfare Department have been steadily volunteering and sponsoring childcare centers for the past seven years.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum wanted to spend time with the children of the nursery in person before joining the army. However, as Corona 19 made it difficult to visit the nursery, the children sent hand-written letters and cakes to Park Bo-gum to join the military.

Park Bo-gum, who was moved by the children's gifts, is also said to have given her a cake and a message card with gratitude.

"Park Bo-gum, who was moved by the sincere gifts and letters of children from elementary school to high school, prepared a message card and cake himself before joining the army and delivered his gratitude to Exports News," an official said.

Meanwhile, Park Bo-gum joined the cultural promotion team of the Navy's honor guard on March 31. He is currently meeting with viewers through tvN's pre-production drama "Youth Record."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001198647

@Sakurafairy, thanks for sharing this. Ohhh............Bo Gum has been secretly making donation to a children's home for years. 7-years is very long enough............. Look how they expressed their gratitude to him.  Nobody was writing reports on his donation and volunteering. It seemed like he truly wanted to help them. Bogum has such a warm heart!  :blush:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** Group photo of Bogum with his fellow mates at the training camp. :grin:

%EB%8B%A4%EC%9A%B4%EB%A1%9C%EB%93%9C-18.

credit picture : zapzee

• Awesome 1

Spoiler
4 hours ago, willenette said:

@Sakurafairy It has been over a week since he had entered the training base & now, his very first picture inside the camp. Wishing him to safely finish his military service.  Thanks for sharing this. :blush:

Yes,  chingu we always wish him the best. Btw, when I saw the pic, I didn't doubt that this is BOGUMMY since the side profile and his neck are of Bogum. 

This is really confirmed since the photo is from Naval Education Command. 

Spoiler

BWS and PSD treated PBG like a baby :joy:

Because bogum's great acting in record of youth, I forget he's actually the youngest

•  

@rahma92

yup,  since his character looks so fierce in the drama, we are forgetting he is two years younger than SoDam and WooSeok (1991) and 7 years than SooHyun (1986). He is the maknae of the group. 

and found out that Kim Jin-U (KSH)  is also 182cm but why BOGUMMY is taller than him. Maybe AW is wrong. :D

One more thing,  when I watch the whole video of their interview with each other,  I heard him saying noona to SoDam.  A very respectful man. 

• Love 1