Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

16 hours ago, rahma92 said:

he's so funny. I guess people love this character more than kim jinhyuk

We can't love one character more than another when the interpreter is Park Bo Gum ... I loved every one of his characters: Taek's sweetness, Min's frailty, Yeong's determination, Jin's sensitivity ... are just some of the qualities that made the palpiting heart ... And I think he, our actor, has them all together with many others ...

cr  #Kimjinhyuk #tvNDramaEncounter

51597144_2303493716591886_45688294545701

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Spoiler

Thanks, he really is a humble guy... and "is really an example for everyone to learn"!

cr Mtv Music Channel Taiwan

news190418_02(1).jpg

• Love 1

21 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@autumnight: If there is anything new about the interview, would appreciate your translation:)

I will take a look soon @gumtaek :) 

The wall of text is looking rather intimidating :sweatingbullets:

Bo Gum's songs - "Bloomin'", "Kagayaki Mirai" and "Itoshii Hito" are available for Karaoke...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Boj said:

We can't love one character more than another when the interpreter is Park Bo Gum ... I loved every one of his characters: Taek's sweetness, Min's frailty, Yeong's determination, Jin's sensitivity ... are just some of the qualities that made the palpiting heart ... And I think he, our actor, has them all together with many others ...

My fav is kim jinhyuk! :wub: totally my type and such a boyfriend material.

Agree with you! When encounter aired people busy comparing jinhyuk with his other character in his prev drama. I found it funny and enjoyable, its just prove me that park bogum can nailed every character and put different charm in them. Thats why I'm so curious with his next character as saebuk 

• Love 1

Spoiler
On 4/18/2019 at 7:36 PM, gumtaek said:

So after key player in drama industry,

Park Bogum ranks 2 in Top next generation of K-movie industry 

CEPvBSQ.jpg

DQnqcMb.jpg

Real article 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000497272

"Every year in Korean movies, the phrase "discovery of Chungmuro" is followed by a welcome appearance. They have a strong acting ability, a character that looks like they are wearing their own clothes, and a visual that shows their charm."

"Park Bo-gum (13 votes) ranked second after Nam Joo-hyuk. Park Bo-gum, who has been recognized for his good looks and his acting skills through a number of works. Park Bo-gum, who has performed in "boyfriend" and "Love in the moonlight" will also perform his true value on the screen through the upcoming film "Seobok," which is scheduled to be cranked in May. Park Bo-gum, who has already been recognized as a new Korean Wave Prince in Asia including Japan and Southeast Asia, is considered one of the main players to lead the K-Movie.

Just a note, if we comparing him with other actors on the list, Park bogum last movies aired four years ago (chinatown), but he's ranks 2 who totally amazing. I hope Seobok will doing well, so bogum can maintain his place!"

Remember his last drama Chinatown aired 4 years ago, so its amazing he ranks 2 on the list with other actors who totally active in K-movies industry since last year. :blush: 

Other credit

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1