Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

@U-Çan

The audio is from Cultwo Show. The MCs were talking about Bogummy. I think that was about Lee Seung Cheol's guesting. :D

About his weight, yeah my thoughts exactly. I think he has lost some weight. His face becomes more smaller and his jaw bones become more prominent. He is so busy with so many schedules. If Wonderland will film in April, this will be another schedule for him. Let's pray for his good health. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

@U-Çan

The audio is from Cultwo Show. The MCs were talking about Bogummy. I think that was about Lee Seung Cheol's guesting. :D

About his weight, yeah my thoughts exactly. I think he has lost some weight. His face becomes more smaller and his jaw bones become more prominent. He is so busy with so many schedules. If Wonderland will film in April, this will be another schedule for him. Let's pray for his good health. 

Ye, of course we will pray hard... 

The happiness and the worries twist now.. 

We want both... 

We want to see him more and we want to see him healthy too.. 

Bogum-ssi please take a good care. 

About the audio, I only recognize bogum-ssi, naega mani saranghaeyo, and nomu cutta.. 

:D

And I don't even sure wether I write it correct or wrong! 

Thank you for the explanation ♥

• Love 1

Bogum_carpediem is daebak.. 

Oh, his voice is really clear, I start to cry.. 

He knows how to make people around him happy. 

Remember when he was interviewing for hello monster? 

He sang his noona's song there... 

I am touched.. 

@Sakurafairythank you! 

• Like 2

He is still an excellent MC even with just one request of sunbae Hee Yeol,  he could do magic and made a scenario. Look at his face reacting to what his sunbae  Hee Yeol is doing. :D

Singing of The Western Sky (Lee Seung Cheol's song) and Good Person (Toy) and exposition of his piano skills. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 2

@U-Çanhope you had a sound sleep in your parents -in-laws house.

To answer your question: KBS World in You tube is uploading it there but a little late; a week after or two. What good thing is it is all subbed and HD. 

Spoiler

you can check here after a week

Who is the other man?  A fan?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1