[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

It's not a male lead based drama since the female also has a bipolar personna, so I say she'll try to heal him make him believe in life and stuff, he'll fall for her and everything then she discoveres she has a disease and lose her will of life. Here, he'll help her the same way she helped him.
We won't have a love triangle, but a sweet bromance between Do Hyun and Orion (suddenly I'm seeing butterflies)

In the end I don't think they'll be healed 100% but more he'll contain his personna and his main personna gains more power over his body, while she learns how to contain her temper.
Anyway, I don't care about ratings personnaly, it never proves anything but still hoping for great ratings for this one.
#killme,healme fighting.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LoveSG  Undoubtedly, the winner of Wednesday-Thursday in January and February (and maybe March) will be the drama that generate interest with history, because both have great actors as protagonists that will keep the audience expectations. I also hope that the drama of Hyun Bin, as is his return after three years to the tv .. now can also be a small disadvantage of this drama, many wish see the great return of HB, but do not forget that SeunGi is one of the most beloved players by Korean ajhummas as always support you in all your projects ..
I just want the best for the production of this drama and surprises us with the story !!

We need to revive this thread, it seems I'm the only one excited for it so I want to spread the happiness that's filling my soul (well not really, I'm worried as you guys but I trust to believe not to doubt :) )
Old man, I love grandpas they are the sweetest.Animal? Seung Gi is already a puppy (I mean it in a good way ;) )Child: it was expected, but how old will the child be?Woman and guy, I think they are the same (no offence) because they have the same interest like fashion, so Do Hyun will criticize Ri Jin's style.
Now the girl; a genius (like Orion) and harsh tongued, a sassy girl? Nothing beats sassy girls.
The bromance, we should delete the bro from the word since I'm sensing a complex relationship, I just hope Orion is straight and understands Do Hyun.
Mr. Back will end in Christmas, I pray for some delays so no rush in the shooting and more time to preparation will be given to our cast.

LooooL, after reading the comments, all are on Do Hyun X Orion's shipp xD since Orion will follow Do Hyun to make his as his lead in his novel (which I like as an idea) he'll be the first who decides to help him.
I'm glad the female lead ain't a birdbrain but a genius with a sassy character, I think it'll suit Lim Ji Yeon since she has the cold harsh vibe to her. I'm loving the plot.
Sorry, I keep on posting. Feel like I'm dancing alone in a club, who wants to join??? Let's party!!!!!!

@AmelA chingo?-ya just like u im excited too and worry a little!!

about his 7 personalitis
grandpa!!!!.... i love it i really want to see grandpa seunggi!!! hope he be the grandpa that always make noise and rant a lot!!!
Animal..... puppyyyyyy!!! so cuteeeeee
woman ....it will be daeback if he has a ajuma personality!! ajumas are always fun to watch!
just imagine ajuma seunggi!!!
child..... he should just mix his hodangness and his cuteness and learn some things from jiwon hyung!!!
gay...... just please writernim dont make seunggi do any sort of lips touching with men!!
girl.... imagine seunggi do online shopping!!! or of line shopping!!! girl seunggi for sure should go shopping!!!

will do hyun always show his gay personality when Orion is with him? hope not!! is a little strange if he do it!!! but lets see what will happen ... it will be fun!!
and i like park seo joon!! cant wait to see seunggi seojoon couple! ;))
and love that orion will help do hyun!!

and about Ri Jin i like that she is genius and sassy hope this couple become on of the best couple of the year!

kill me heal me fighting
seunggi fighting!!

Guest sunshineo

class="entry-title"Lee Seung Gi, Kill Me Heal Me casting fell through Posted on Dec 2, 2014 by tryp96

2014120218145073662_1.jpg

Actor Lee Seung Gi’s appearance on MBC new drama Kill Me Heal Me fell through.

According to a few broadcast insiders on December 2, Lee Seung Gi received the offer of the male lead, but after reviewing it, the casting eventually fell through.

The insiders said it was mostly due to schedule conflict. Lee Seung Gi’s first movie Today’s Love is about to be released next month [so he’ll be busy promoting the movie.]

source: starnews via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

and it's said Lim Ji Yeon too:
@purple1n2d: Lee Seung Gi - Lim Ji-yeon not appearing in 'Kill Me Heal Me' -difficult schedule adjustment http://m.news.nate.com/view/20141202n39220 

Sigh.. I can't lie.. It's a disappoint we can't see 7 different SeungGi.. But tbh, as his fan I'm relieved too.. because it's mean he can have more loose schedule to rest a bit and focus for another plans. >:D<
So, In the end I should wait longer to see SeungGi play role with multiple personalities (Someday please [-O<). :)

And this mean There're still no leads for KMHM, doubt it can be aired early next year..
Since SeungGi not in, I'm sorry I can't continue join this thread (I should back to my original plan ^^') but will keep lurking since I'm already interested by the story.
Hope KMHM will get the leads soon..  and hope it can give good drama for us to enjoy in 2015!!
KMHM fighting!!

Edit:

*updated with Hook’s response*

A Hook official told Newsen, “We did discuss Lee Seung Gi’s appearance on Kill Me Heal Me, but reached the final decision of not accepting the offer. It’s a good project, and we were interested, but it overlaps with his movie schedule, and it’s difficult to accommodate.”

source: starnews via nate, newsen via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

See you around! :-h

class="content-title" Lee Seung Gi and Lim Ji Yeon Turn Down Casting Offers for “Kill Me Heal Me” an0ya December 2, 2014 0 Lee Seung Gi and Lim Ji Yeon Turn Down Casting Offers for “Kill Me Heal Me”

Actor Lee Seung Gi and actress Lim Ji Yeon have both decided to turn down lead roles for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Kill Me Heal Me.”

Although previous reports stated that they have reached the final stage of negotiations, both stars have now backed out of the drama due to scheduling conflicts.

A representative of the actress explained, “Lim Ji Yeon received an offer for the female lead role on ‘Kill Me Heal Me,’ but due to the filming schedule of the movie ‘Treacherous Retainer,’ she is unable to appear on the drama.”

To the disappointment of many fans, Lee Seung Gi will also be postponing his return to the small screen. The actor has been busy filming the movie “Today’s Love,” which premieres in January.

As the drama is scheduled to air its pilot episode in January, the producers are now forced to speed up the casting process to find new actors for the main roles. Furthermore, some of the scenes take place in the United States, which is another challenge for the production team considering the tightening schedule.

Source (1)

Ji Sung the latest leading man in contention for Kill Me, Heal Meby girlfriday | December 3, 2014 | 8 Comments

JiSung3.jpg

Maybe the third time’s the charm? Let’s see if Kill Me, Heal Me can manage to hold onto its leading man this time around. Ji Sung (Secret) is the newest actor in talks to headline MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, as the hero with dissociative identity disorder and a whopping seven personalities to play. He actually seems a better fit for the role honestly (you guys know I love Seung-gi, but seven’s a LOT of characters). Granted, the show still sounds completely nuts, but hey — what January drama doesn’t have a wacky premise and a character who frequents the psych ward?

MOD EDIT: NO POSTING FULL ARTICLES FROM DRAMABEANS!

I think Ji Sung fit than Lee Sung Gi for act 7 personalitesbased on his previous drama career.
Protect my Boss, we can see different style of Ji Sung.Like a Gay / Bromance with Kim Jae JoongChild, when Choi Kang Hee doesn't granted his wishWoman, when he so possesive
SecretLike a Man and Dark Personalites

Archived