[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rintintintin

WAAAAHHHHH! Omona!!!!! Is this true that JS and HJE will be the leads of this drama???? When i read the news that JS my loves( Sorry LBY but I'm his new lover eh? lol!) accept this drama, I must say that I'm happy that he's back in the drama since his bad boy image is finally back. I'm looking forward into this and I'm glad that my secret couple is finally back.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4ZOUQdCUAAbw4y.jpg:large

Oh Jung Eum back to short hair again! Ah she finally had to cut those long locks she had since Endless Love  /:)

It's nice to see 3 of the leads (JS, HJE, PSJ) already filmed together since first shoot. I was also a fan of Secret so obviously can't wait to see JS-HJE explosive pairing chemistry again, but I also curious of the twins relationship between HJE-PSJ chars. Not often to be explored in K Drama, esp. since both of twins have unique names (Origin and Orion in English LOL) and both described as "not what they seems to be on the surface."

Pray it will be a great drama again, as good as or even better than Secret.

Btw, hello to all of you!

EDIT:

Yep, definitely short hair

814d553d269759ee63621387b1fb43166c22df87

7a69b08f8c5494ee38e507552ef5e0fe9b257eea

piggerlele Weibo account

class="entry-title"Kill Me Heal Me Looks Promising in First Airport Filming Shots of the Leads

(KoalaPlayground)

Oh me likey! Me likey very very much. What a difference a week and a completely different set of casting OTP makes when it comes to anticipating a drama. Earlier last week the leads of Kill Me Heal Me was going to be Lee Seung Gi (love!) and Lim Ji Yeon (no love!), now this week the drama started filming with the leads being Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum (like both!). I’m happier with how it ended up because a happy medium is a safer place to watch a drama rather than potentially waffling between two extremes.

Continue Reading

Guest IguanaSoap

gaissss!! OMG!!! my secret love pairing yes!!!! oh hi everyone! :)>-
thanks God Ji sung accepted this offer and there there our hwang jeung eum too!!
chemistry chemistry everywhere ~ I'm soooooo ready!!!!

Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung reunite during script reading for “Kill Me, Heal Me”

iusuda.jpg

Hwang Jung Eum and Ji Sung reunited during the script reading for their upcoming MBC Wed-Thurs drama “Kill Me, Heal Me”!

The script reading was held at MBC headquarters in Mapogu, Seoul where Ji Sung portrayed his character Cha Do Hyun”s dissociative identity disorder with his various ways of speech, expressions, and gestures. Hwang Jung Eum also showcased her comedic acting to bring out her character Oh Ri Jin”s disheveled and clumsy charms. Park Seo Joon also acted out a funny sibling relationship with Hwang Jung Eum while Kim Yoo Ri exhibited a cold image as Cha Do Hyun (Ji Sung)”s first love.

“Kill Me, Heal Me”, directed by “Hotel King“s Kim Dae Jin and written by “The Moon that Embraces the Sun“s Jin Soo Wan, is set to premiere next month!

19 days to go :neutral_face: ohhh it's so long (this coming from a person who studies and works at the same time so hours/days/weeks fly by quickly) but 7th January is farrr away right now...

PS: I hope there rumors of Mr. Back getting an extension are false.

Archived