Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Omggggggh!!!!!! I loved their chemistry in Secret. This is now in my watch list \:D/ \:D/ Bring it on

LOL OMG their back on my screen! Secret was a crazy drama that I got addicted on and hopefully this is just as good. No more melodrama for this couple because from what I heard it's a rom-com!

Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eun are so solid as actors. Production company/team really dug themselves out of a hole by securing two leads that not only had sizzling chemistry the last time around, but are fantastic actors in their own right.

just read the news over @ Dramabeans. i'm elated. i rewatch Secret here and there...i'm so glad the on screen romance continues. definitely on to watch list!

I am so happy when I read that my OTP from "Secret" is returning to this drama.  It's like the sequel to Secret but I think it will be more crazier since he has multiple personalities.  LOL! 

HJE and JS have great chemistry!  Looking forward to watch this drama!!!

Guest sullifish

this drama definitely must watch.... the lead actor and actress are awesome...Jisung and hwang jung eun from secret haha

Guest VashIK

ommo ommo ommoooooooooo.. really love this couple!! I hope that the main character is not replaced again.. maybe, if it was changed again and I will watch hyun bin's drama #oops# 
but but but i really love them because of their chemistry, and the plot is so so sooooo GREAT 
so excited to wait this drama.. it's okay, just waiting for a month

:x =D>

Guest VashIK

oh my.. i haven't introduced myself cause so happy to this drama..i'm a new member.. and this is my first comment. oh no no my second heheii
annyeong haseyoooo everybody ㅋㅋ  ;):D ;;)

@LdyGmerm @suchadiva42,   Our Secret Couple (JS and HW) is back on screen again with kill me heel me..Hoping they chemistry is just as good as before or even better.. 

@LdyGmerm @suchadiva42,   Our Secret Couple (JS and HW) is back on screen again with kill me heel me..

Hoping they chemistry is just as good as before or even better.. 

Me three unnie @valsava‌

Cant move on from Secret hahahahaha :)) :))

lets pray for the best :))

Guest reedtrip82

O I love "secret" only 2 year ago . So happy !!

Guest sullifish

valsava said: @LdyGmerm @suchadiva42,   Our Secret Couple (JS and HW) is back on screen again with kill me heel me..Hoping they chemistry is just as good as before or even better.. 

sullifish said: valsava said: @LdyGmerm @suchadiva42,   Our Secret Couple (JS and HW) is back on screen again with kill me heel me..Hoping they chemistry is just as good as before or even better.. 

valsava said: sullifish said: valsava said: @LdyGmerm @suchadiva42,   Our Secret Couple (JS and HW) is back on screen again with kill me heel me..Hoping they chemistry is just as good as before or even better.. 

Guest KDIK

*squeals* I just found out about this drama !!. YAY !! OTP is reuniting, who would've thought it'd happen so soon or at all actually. It's already been a year since Secret happened so to hear this news, I'm so happy and over the moon. I've personally been on a lull when it comes to K-drama's starting them and then bailing by ep 4 but I'll definitely be watching this whilst it's airing, even if it turns out to be bad lol. 

Guest kiyuuu

I never expected them to reunite again this fast, not that I dislike the idea though. 2015 please come faster, cant wait..

kiyuuu said: I never expected them to reunite again this fast, not that I dislike the idea though. 2015 please come faster, cant wait..