[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

Ji Sung revealed to be in talks for “Kill Me Heal Me” + Seo Ye Ji denies receiving an offer

Ji Sung revealed to be in talks for

Lee Seung Gi and Lim Ji Yeon were previously reported to have dropped the drama “Kill Me Heal Me,” but the show must go on!  Who will be cast as the main leads in their stead?

A new report revealed that nothing has been determined for sure, but it is possible actor Ji Sung might take on the project.  The production company behind the MBC drama revealed on December 3, “Ji Sung is still looking over “Kill Me Heal Me.””  

A rep from Namoo Actors confirmed “It”s true he received an offer.  He is looking over it affirmatively.”  

However, there were also speculations going around that actress Seo Ye Ji might be cast as the female lead to which the drama rep stated, “Not at all.  She was never even put up as a nominee.” Her rep likewise said, “It appears that somewhere along the lines, there was miscommunication.  She never received an offer.”

The drama will be a romantic comedy written by Jin Soo Wan of “The Moon That Embraces the Sun” and is set to premiere in January.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest parkkimwon

Bayu Pratama said:

Ji Sung revealed to be in talks for “Kill Me Heal Me” + Seo Ye Ji denies receiving an offer

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Lee Seung Gi and Lim Ji Yeon were previously reported to have dropped the drama “Kill Me Heal Me,” but the show must go on!  Who will be cast as the main leads in their stead?

A new report revealed that nothing has been determined for sure, but it is possible actor Ji Sung might take on the project.  The production company behind the MBC drama revealed on December 3, “Ji Sung is still looking over “Kill Me Heal Me.””  

A rep from Namoo Actors confirmed “It”s true he received an offer.  He is looking over it affirmatively.”  

However, there were also speculations going around that actress Seo Ye Ji might be cast as the female lead to which the drama rep stated, “Not at all.  She was never even put up as a nominee.” Her rep likewise said, “It appears that somewhere along the lines, there was miscommunication.  She never received an offer.”

The drama will be a romantic comedy written by Jin Soo Wan of “The Moon That Embraces the Sun” and is set to premiere in January.

class="entry-title"Ji Sung Reunites with Secret Love Leading Lady Hwang Jung Eum for Kill Me Heal MeKoalasPlayground

Now the casting news for KMHM has suddenly taken a turn for the promising with confirmation that Ji Sung will be taking the lead and reuniting with his KBS drama Secret Love costar Hwang Jung Eum

Continue Reading

Confirmed Cast:

Ji Sung, Hwang Jung-Eum,
Park Seo-Joon & Kim Yoo-Ri

Source: Asianwiki

“Kill Me, Heal Me” likely to cast Ji Seong but not Seo Ye-ji

dzvjzb.jpg

The production for “Kill Me, Heal Me” has commented about casting Ji Seong.

Pen Entertainment told TV Daily, “We haven”t confirmed anything yet about Ji Seong or Seo Ye-ji“.

“It”s likely he might play the leading male role, but Seo Ye-ji hasn”t even been contacted yet. We are quite surprised that word about her even got out”.

Previously, casting plans had fallen through with Lee Seung-gi and Lim Ji-yeon.

The production is internally discussing possible candidates and will come to a conclusion together.

MBC drama “Kill Me, Heal Me” is a romantic comedy drama about a rich man who 7 diferent personalities and his personal doctor.

The drama is written by Jin Soo-wan and produced by Kim Jin-man.

Kill Me, Heal Me” will be broadcasted in January after “Mister Baek“.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r…

Ji Sung Reunites with Secret Love Leading Lady Hwang Jung Eum for Kill Me Heal Me

pinhds.jpg

Color me mightily surprised, all in a good way I guess. Things were looking so dire on the production of MBC‘s Kill Me Heal Me, aka the drama that can’t lock down leads if its life depended on it. I figured there was nowhere to go but up and at this point even getting a lead (any lead) was cause for celebration. Ji Sung was rumored to be in talks a few days ago and I was waiting to hear more before writing about it. You know, in case he also bailed and made it a triple out at bat for MBC.
http://koalasplayground.com/2014/12/04/ji-sung-reunites-with-secret-love-leading-lady-hwang-jung-eum-for-kill-me-heal-me/#more-62259

Guest Tazi_chan

Deal All....

Last month, I was so happy because Lee Sung Gi (LSG) would take the main role. Before, KSH and Hyun Bin has been offered for the main role but rejected. Then LSG confirmed it. I like him since Brilliant Legacy (BL) and after that, all his dramas were so good since got a lot paid attention from viewers. I think that because of he's really smart to choose different roles in every his drama where his all characters weren't same, and it made him challenge a lot to explore his acting skill. For taking KMHM who has 7 personalities that a very difficult role, I believe LSG will portrait the character very well

Knowing that the script-writer is a person who wrote The Moon That Embrace The Soon (TMTETS, so great drama, 1st drama who reached more than 40% in some episodes, hit drama, after so long time from Jewel In The Palace), I'm really looking forward more for KMHM.

One thing that made me worried about 1st female lead, Ji Yeon who rookie actress, a newbie. I was afraid it would be happened such The Night Watchman's Journal (NWJ) where Jung Il Woo (JIW) acted together with a newbie, Go Sung Hee (GSH) who lacked in acting there, which impacted no chemistry between them at all. But read on Ji Yeon's profile, she has acted in one drama, some short films & one movie which received awards for her role in her movie. Just hope she'll do her best so that get chemistry with LSG since LSG always get chemistry with all his 1st female leads.

But NOW??? Gosh! What's going on the earth?!  :(:(:((  *cried a lot*  Both LSG & Ji Yeon dropped it! Truly feeling sad to know it... but KMHM must show on, right? Just hope that Ji Sung & Jung Eum will do their best on this KMHM ~

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"“SECRET” LEADS JI SUNG AND HWANG JUNG EUM REUNITE FOR “KILL ME, HEAL ME”secret love scene

Well, well, well. Now, isn’t this an interesting twist?

It’s the story of a chaebol with seven personalities and the woman who secretly becomes his doctor. Is this doctor a mental health professional? If so, will the audience respond positively to this controversial coupling?

Kill Me, Heal Me is scheduled to air in early January so I’m sure the executives at MBC have been having sleepless nights due to their inability to secure a cast. It was strongly believed that Lee Seung Gi and Lim Ji Yeon would take the roles but they eventually backed out. Filling in for them are Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum who recently co-starred in the unexpected KBS hit Secret. Will they replicate their success here? This year has seen several dramas with reunited OTPs and none of them have made much of an impact ratings-wise. While the actors’ chemistry and talent shone, I think the secret to Secret‘s success (pun intended) was the script.

They join previously cast second leads Park Seo Joon and Kim Yoo Ri.

It’s described as a romantic comedy which makes me wonder if they will treat dissociative identity disorder with much sensitivity. Seven personalities is like five too many but my suspicion is that only two will get much focus. Truthfully, an actor playing seven roles really only works in a one-person show so I can understand why many would reject this drama. Actors might expect it to be too challenging while actresses might assume that they’d be relegated to a supporting role. And most will doubt the production’s ability to pull it off. Plus it doesn’t help that they’d be going up against another dissociative identity disorder starring Hyun Bin.

What are the chances of the personalities embarking on romances with different women? Then it can become a huge soap opera when the ladies find out about each other and confront him on his infidelity. I doubt that will happen, though. But I bet one of them will be a woman.

All that aside, I enjoyed Secret and will probably give the pilot a shot. It takes over Mr. Baek‘s time slot in January.

Credit: mwave, image from KBS

http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/12/05/secret-leads-ji-sung-and-hwang-jung-eum-reunite-for-kill-me-heal-me/

collage3.jpg
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“Kill Me Heal Me” Cast Lineup Confirmed, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum to Reunite

The line-up for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me Heal Me” has finally been confirmed. The show will star Ji SungHwang Jung EumPark Seo Joon, and Kim Yuri. The casting process has not been without a few bumps on the road, however, with both Lee Seung Gi and Lim Ji Yeonbacking out of lead roles last minute due to scheduling conflicts, as well as preceding confusion over whether Hyun Bin was ever actually cast for the drama.

On December 3, just a month before the drama air date, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum were confirmed for the male and female leads. Kim Yuri was also recently cast as Ji Sung’s first love, while Park Seo Joon was confirmed for the role of Hwang Jung Eum’s younger brother much earlier.

The casting of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum is renewing interest in the upcoming drama, as they will be reuniting for the first time since starring together in KBS 2TV’s hit drama “Secret” last year.

“Kill Me Heal Me” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of a third generation chaebeol heir who suffers from multiple personality disorder and a first year medical resident who becomes his secret doctor. The drama is slated to air its first episode in January, taking the Wednesday-Thursday evening spot from MBC’s “Mr. Baek.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/04/kill-me-heal-me-cast-lineup-confirmed-ji-sung-and-hwang-jung-eum-to-reunite/

Kill Me Heal Me secures leads and supporting castby javabeans | December 5, 2014 | 7 Comments

jisung_hje1.jpg

It took a while, but Kill Me Heal Me finally has a cast, all at once — and it’s not a bad one, either. I’d wondered when it seemed to have difficulty getting actors to stick around, but maybe the wait was worth it to end up with Ji Sung after all? And joining him is Hwang Jung-eum, with whom he starred in Secret only last year.

I’m surprised that these two are reteaming so soon after that drama, but at this point with only a month till showtime, it’s probably more important to get a cast nailed down. And at least we know that the two actors work well together and have chemistry, even if the type of chemistry in Secret (wounded, twisted) was of a completely different nature than the “healing romantic comedy” we’re going to be getting in Kill Me Heal Me. The plot, in case you need a refresher: A third-generation chaebol suffers from multiple personality disorder stemming from a childhood trauma, and with the help of a first-year psychiatry resident who becomes his secret family doctor, he seeks to find missing fragments of his childhood memories. Also they fall in love (but you could have guessed that, yes?).

I can absolutely see Ji Sung playing a leading man harboring seven different personalities with aplomb, and while he’s probably done more serious dramatic roles in his career than lighter ones, we’ve seen him being bold and funny not too long ago in Protect the Boss. I actually prefer Hwang Jung-eum in funnier roles than the weepy angstfests, too (whyyy does she do so many weepy angstfests), so all in all I like these picks. Her character is described as belying her sweet looks by being more tomboyish than girly — she has a monstrous appetite (dramaland’s latest heroine trend), an excessively easygoing nature, and a notable clumsy streak.

Supporting leads have also confirmed, with Kim Yuri (Master’s Sun, Full Sun) and Oh Min-seok (Misaeng, Joseon Gunman) joining the previously cast Park Seo-joon (Witch’s Romance). Park is the only name who’s been with the project through its various lineup changes, but it makes sense once you hear the writer state that from the outset, she’d envisioned him in the role; he’ll be Hwang Jung-eum’s twin brother and a mystery novelist who’s both super-smart and a bit quirky… in that he’s also seen as something of the neighborhood fool. If it’s anything like Kim Soo-hyun’s village idiot act of Secretly, Grandly, it oughtta be fun.

Kim Yuri will play an art director who is Ji Sung’s first love, described as a “proud ice princess” who gets thrown into confusion over the hero. Oh Min-seok follows up hisMisaeng turn (which has become a minor breakout for him) as a workaholic CEO who’ll challenge Ji Sung’s status as company successor.

With everyone finally in place, Kill Me Heal Me will commence filming shortly; slotted to follow Mr. Back as MBC’s next Wednesday-Thursday drama, it premieres on January 7.

parkseojoon_21.jpg
Park Seo-joon, Kim Yuri, Oh Min-seok

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/kill-me-heal-me-secures-leads-and-supporting-cast/

OMG  \:D/ I just saw this news and I'm super happy. Ji Sung & Hwang Jung-eum back together again. I hope to see some of ya secret fans here.   :-h

ChelseaS said: class="entry-title"Ji Sung Reunites with Secret Love Leading Lady Hwang Jung Eum for Kill Me Heal MeKoalasPlayground

Now the casting news for KMHM has suddenly taken a turn for the promising with confirmation that Ji Sung will be taking the lead and reuniting with his KBS drama Secret Love costar Hwang Jung Eum

Continue Reading

Confirmed Cast:

Ji Sung, Hwang Jung-Eum,
Park Seo-Joon & Kim Yoo-Ri

Source: Asianwiki

Archived