[Drama 2014/2015] Love&Secret 달콤한 비밀 Sweet Secret Thank you For Watching..

Ldy Gmerm

@Ldy Gmerm ...thank you for the recap. 
The first episode was quite interesting. Some funny moments involving the OTP. Couldn't help but cringe when that halmoni forgot the baby and left with her husband. This is why leaving your baby with a stranger is a no-no. Can't wait to see more.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy_Gmerm...thank you for starting this thread....

Waving hi to familiar "faces" - @valsava, @suchadiva42, @KaliN, @ainissky, @tinatrix236    :-h

I have adored Kim Heung-Soo ever since seeing him in the 2010 drama "The President" and have been waiting for him to come out of the military.  I was so happy to see him in "Night Watchman Journal" - and what an amazing job he has done there as the King and his alter-ego.

Looking forward to seeing him in this drama.

It is scheduled to come on KBSW on 11/24.  We can write a comment requesting that they download episodes to their YT channel.  The more requests they get, the more likely they will do that.  Granted, they will be behind the thread schedule, but we can always go back and watch to clarify questions.

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/programs_intro.html?no=872

@Ldy_Gmerm  - Thank you for the recap too.

I am always pleased to see an actor/actress from the musical theater.   I look forward to seeing Son Seung-Won.

Not sure if I can follow without the subs, but will give  a try

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks as always for the recaps/video your simply the best at what you do..

Well finally seen the 1st episode and i like what i see so far starting with the OTP Couple as to where it gave me an little laughter as well, the guy that left HAR and called himself marrying another woman.. is going to try and come back but it'll be too late, even though he maybe the father of HAR baby. and now I can't wait to see the next episode as its just pulling me right on in to watch 8->

suchadiva42 said: @Ldy Gmerm" Thanks as always for the recaps/video your simply the best at what you do.. Well finally seen the 1st episode and i like what i see so far starting with the OTP Couple as to where it gave me an little laughter as well, the guy that left HAR and called himself marrying another woman.. is going to try and come back but it'll be too late, even though he maybe the father of HAR baby. and now I can't wait to see the next episode as its just pulling me right on in to watch 8->

@valsava, @tinatrix236, thank you for the warm welcome....

Yes, KHS seem to be a chameleon sometimes.   I could barely recognize him in his first 2 projects out of the military (Drama Special  "18 Years", and God's Quiz #4)

I loved the first episode.  Just the right combo of serious and funny... The milk scene was hilarious as was the scene of him pushing his luggage cart, not realizing the baby that had been put there...

He certainly plays a young man who is full of himself here... at least in this episode

Love & Secret

Scene Recap Episode 2

Opening Scene HAR is having her bag checked out and they find the dried formula or medicine and ask her about it and she tells them and wants to hurry to get back to her baby and the man fusses.

CSW and his assistant have found the baby and are waiting to see if the mother comes out looking for it. CSW stands up saying something wanting to go and his assistant replies back to him about not leaving that kid and CSW wants to know what to do and goes back and looks at the baby and it smiles at him as he says something .

HAR has come out to the gate and is asking the attendant did she see a woman with a baby and then she starts to freak out running around asking people if she saw a person with a baby and she starts to cry and carry on (I hope this becomes a lesson for her. )

HAR runs and is hit by someone moving baggage carts and she drops her portfolio and her design sample and she gets up not even noticing running off.

CSW and the assistant are at the information desk and he tells her about the baby and the girl says something and he turns back and gives her his card to give to the mother and walks off saying something to his assistant who gets a call.

HAR is breaking down and hears the PA looking for her asking her to come to the desk and she gets up and goes.

HAR comes to the info desk and says something to the girl and the girl gives her the business card and she looks at it and realizes it is from the company she is trying to get hired at and pauses and then looks at the card and walks off.

CSW has the baby with him and she is crying and the assistant says something and the assistant replies and HAR calls him and starts in yelling and screaming at him about her baby and CSW replies back to her and ask the attendant where is the nearest police station and he tells her and hangs up mad and HAR runs out of the airport and snatches a cab from someone and gets in telling them to go to the police station.

A guy is on a bridge yelling out at the water about being a useless person and causing problems I guess as he stuffs is face.. (Not sure who he is, the aunts hubby maybe or her brother) and the police see him on the bridge yelling and scream and they run over and grab him.

The aunt and her son come out with bags (so they have run away from the creditors?) and the kid says something and she replies and then she gets a call from the police about him.

They come into the police station to find him fine eating like he has no problems at all and he stands up and she drops her bag and starts hitting him yelling until the officer yells at her to stop it and the guy says something to the kid and then she replies back to him and picks up the pepper paste and throws it in his face and he stands up saying something and she replies back fussing and he sits down.

CSW is at the police station and his assistant hands him the baby and goes to run off and he calls him back saying something and the man either has to leave or has to use the bathroom and goes running off.

CSW walks into the station and HAR comes in behind him and he realizes who she is when she dropped the milk on him and what she said to him and HAR comes over and wants to take her baby and he is not sure if she is the mother maybe and says something and HAR pauses as she realizes who he is and does not want to give her name maybe and CSW says something else and HAR replies begging and the guy stands up saying something then the aunt and then the aunt realizes it is HAR and comes over saying something wanting to know about the baby and HAR tries to cover and says something and CSW replies and the guy ask something and HAR tries to cover again and CSW ask is this her family and HAR tries to say something getting the family to agree to something about the baby being hers maybe and the kid covers and CSW looks at them.

HAR is with her Aunt and her family and her aunt ask her something and then the guy and HAR says something and the kid does and her aunt ask something and HAR replies back about her parents and then gets up to leave and says something.

Lee Soo Ah’s mother is playing go stop with some other Ahjumma’s and they are talking and she either looses or someone says something she does not like and gets up kicking at the cards and leaving mad.

Chun Do Hyeong comes home and Lee Soo Ah takes his coat saying something and he replies back and they go to hug or something and look and see her mother has come in (this is why you close and lock your doors good) and he greets her and she replies back and LSA says something and he goes to their room and she goes to follow and her mother stops her and starts in on her being loud about something and LSA tries to cover and her mother goes to her room shutting the door mad fussing and LSA says something to herself.

HAR is walking around and goes to a Motel looking tired.  She goes into a room and hears some men arguing and she hurriedly closes the door and we see the baby laying on the floor moving her arms and legs and HAR imitates her laughing and then sits up touching her face talking to her and she thinks as she talks some more and then looks around and remembers she has lost her portfolio and design sample and she stands up and goes out with the baby to find it.

OMH is out with some other ladies having tea and they are talking. They say something and OMH replies and the ladies ask or tell her something and she replies back and the laugh and another lady says something and she replies back again.  OMH is showing them pictures of her lovely single daughter who is going to be a designer and they are all saying how pretty she is..

OMH is having dinner with her husband and son and they are talking and the brother says something and then his father says something back to him and OMH replies back about the kid and she replies and looks at her son and he says something else and gets up walking out and OMH replies back to the son.

HAR is told that someone did not find her lost things at the lost and found and she comes out crying and upset saying sorry to the baby for loosing that design and she again bucks up and walks off.

HAR is in a night market looking for things to make a new sample and she buys the things she needs and the baby is getting upset and she has two bags of things and we see her sitting on some steps nursing the baby.

CSW is at home looking over again the designs that HAR sent in and he looks at her picture and flashes to all the time he has met her realizing who she is and he says something about her and looks at her designs again and goes back to her picture saying something (she has lost that design dude ) and he sits saying something and has a call from his younger brother (his father put him up to it) and he ignores it and he finally answers and the kid says something and then his father takes the phone saying something and his wife sits beside him and CSW replies and his father says something and CSW says something else to him and hangs up and his father looks upset and his wife looks happy or thoughtful not sure.

HAR’s aunt is sleep and gets a call from HAR late to bring the baby over.

HAR wants to leave the baby with her perhaps or stay with them and her aunt says something and HAR replies and her aunt says something else agreeing reluctantly and HAR hugs her and her aunt tells her to go do what she needs do and she talks to the baby for a bit.

HAR has posted up in the lobby of CSW’s office and she calls out to him and he says something and goes to walk by her waving and she says something to him making him stop and look at her.

HAR and CSW are outside and he says something to her laughing and HAR replies back to him saying something and CSW says something else to her and HAR replies back and CSW says something to her and HAR replies holding her hands up at him and he pushes them down saying something and goes to walk off and HAR replies back and fusses at him blaming him or something and CSW replies back and goes to walk off and HAR runs up and grabs his arm and he jerks away and she tell him that this is her only chance to get this job and take care of her baby  and she begs him crying to give her a chance and CSW looks at her.

The End

Preview:

HAR is either at work or a shop working on her design and her aunt calls her with the baby to tell her she is taking the baby to her or her parents and HAR says something and the aunt replies. HAR is crying on the phone about it. The Aunt has gone to HAR’s parents and her mother is holding the baby talking to her as her father looks at the child smiling with her mother’s voice in the background. HAR wipes her face of tears. CSW is with a woman outside and she says something to him and he walks off from her saying something (will she be the rival?). LSA and CDH greet OMH at the company and says something to her. CSW is at the fashion show getting ready. HAR is crying and smiling looking at something on her phone. CSW is told something by one of the assistants and he says HAR’s name thinking. (did she help him out?)

My thoughts:

I was very frustrated with HAR in this episode. I understand her being upset about her child but she was the one that left that baby with a stranger. Then she gets mad at the person that leaves her a business card and takes the child with them. Again it is her fault for not keeping her child close. The man (she was fortunate it was him.) took that child with him and she calls and talks nasty to him?  He should have turned that baby over to the police at the station and had them lock her up for abandonment and abuse. Then she realizes when she goes to a hotel that she lost her portfolio and her design sample. Of course she was frazzled about her child and lost her head not thinking but before she got up and ran out of the airport she should have thought to make sure she had everything. I am starting to think she does not think at all and I fear for this child. I really need her character to get with it. What is she going to do? Her Aunt is taking that baby to her parents. What is she going to tell them here this is your grandchild? You know her parents are going to freak that their special daughter they sent to the States to study design comes back unmarried with a child!!! Was her only plan was in coming back and hedging all on getting a job at CSW’s company? What happen if she did not get hired (and it looks like after all the run ins’ she had to beg him to give her a chance) then what would she do as an unmarried mother? Looks like he gave her a chance or she helped him with the show by dropping off some of her designs maybe. I guess this is what will get her in the door. Who is her father that his father and stepmother are greeting her mother like that?

So far it is hilarious and interesting. But it is over 100 episodes. Wonder if they can keep up the momentum. Daily dramas tend to have ridiculous plots towards the end. One example is Princess Aurora. 
Sorry for being pessimistic. This drama started off nicely. I just wish that HAR didn't lie about the baby. She should tell everyone that the baby is hers and come clean. There will be a lot of heartache later when the truth is revealed. 

rikimaiu said: So far it is hilarious and interesting. But it is over 100 episodes. Wonder if they can keep up the momentum. Daily dramas tend to have ridiculous plots towards the end. One example is Princess Aurora. 
Sorry for being pessimistic. This drama started off nicely. I just wish that HAR didn't lie about the baby. She should tell everyone that the baby is hers and come clean. There will be a lot of heartache later when the truth is revealed. 

@Ldy_Gmerm thank you for episode recap and your thoughts.  I also think that HAR is all over the place. For a single mother she needs to be more collected than a damsel in distress. Who leaves her baby with an ahjumma she has just met? 

@marcellesm, welcome to the thread.
@rikimalu, welcome to the thread and thank you for your insights.  I did not realize that HAR lied about the baby and did not disclose it was her own.  Was that at the police station?  So CSW is also under the impression it is not her baby?

I took some screencaps....I won't always be able to do that, for my computer and time...

This policeman looks familiar, especially when I heard him speak. Anyone happens to know who the actor is?

LS-2-1_zps40b63dbd.jpg

CSW when he realizes he has a baby on board...

LS-2-2_zpsa25d2b8f.jpg

The aunt and her son came to collect the husband at the police station

LS-2-5_zps90e0618a.jpg

HAR spotted her aunt and family at the police station

LS-2-7_zps93ea26a2.jpg

Does CSW know them? I was not clear about it.

LS-2-6_zps51c2f429.jpg

CDH and LSA - CSW's father and step-mother

LS-2-10_zps51fae4fc.jpg

OMH and HJW - HAR's mother and brother

LS-2-12_zps12c97b0f.jpg

More later.

I do believe it was at the police station that HAR told that untruth about who's baby it was to deter her family. She knew if her aunt and uncle found out about that kid they would run and tell her family about it. Then the blow up would happen sooner then later. I think she said it was a friends baby possibly and she is watching it for a bit (no telling what the lie was). Which of course surprised CSW when he heard it. The lie had two parts, one to cover from her family and two to cover from her potential boss. But all she did is create more issues.

CSW still did not want to deal with her after everything that has happen. Why deal with some one who seems so irresponsible and brash? I am sure his view will change of her but first impressions and all that.

HAR still has a long way to go what is she to do with that baby while trying to get a job, what will she do when her family finds out that she is an unmarried mother? Her father seems a bit of a tyrant so I am sure he is not going to take the news well.

@Ldy_Gmerm...   thank you so much...... so it will become the lie that will snowball....! Both because of her family and because of CSW...

HAR's situation is really grim.. Esp. since she is not willing to go home and face her family...

LS-2-14_zps3ce77fb0.jpg

CSW looking at HAR'S creations. He seems to like what he sees. At least -they caught his attention

LS-2-16_zps1fb29ce0.jpg

CSW's father and half brother - Chun Do-Hyeong and Chun Sung-Ho

LS-2-17_zps77529e33.jpg

CSW looks like HAR's request of a job is ludicrous

LS-2-18_zpse476ec93.jpg

She begs

LS-2-20_zpsc95816d9.jpg

He may change his mind in face of her sincerity

LS-2-21_zpsf031e8c1.jpg

Archived