[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

MonicaB said: haymochi said: MonicaB said: I haven't seen ep 3, but based on the previews:

Oh, Lord, I hope they don't do that crossdressing subplot for long! PLEASE! It is so overused! Why can't she just be a regular girl trader that he doesn't recognize as the girl he had the fake wedding with? There is absolutely no need to go through that cross-dressing theme as a way for them to bond and fall in love.

PS.
Who else here thinks that the 3 kids on ep 1 are going to be Yool and WSo's kids? Hehehe (more obvious since they have the full butterfly pendant)
And obviously, the very old storyteller is that servant who got WS back from the mountain.

maddymappo said: @cutestrobery said: @maddymappo‌ the korean viewers have the same ventings as you. Especially the assassins scene in episode 1, they want the pd to re-edit those scenes. What's the point of casting JH who practiced hard for those stunts but we can't see it clearly right? But i still love the sword scene at the beginning of ep 3. As long as the story holds its points right now, i don't want to complain to much. The pd is so awesome in bright and scenery scenes but when it comes to dark, it's a bit too dark.

i don't know but on my laptop screen they look just fine and i've to agree with the beautiful scenes that the pd shot are quite breathtaking. I esp love the waterfall scene when SY and Wang Wook met...Shinyool does really look like a girl and act like one too  and the way she tries to play with her hair   :))  .She sure is one agrresive woman

Guest chajoowon

I hope Shinyool sees the real Wang So soon. Looks like she is angry because he is married, thinks he is a criminal in the preview.

I miss already thier interactions in Gaebong when there were no misunderstanding.

Good atleast the bad guys know he is not a fool.

gumi said: maddymappo said: @cutestrobery said: @maddymappo‌ the korean viewers have the same ventings as you. Especially the assassins scene in episode 1, they want the pd to re-edit those scenes. What's the point of casting JH who practiced hard for those stunts but we can't see it clearly right? But i still love the sword scene at the beginning of ep 3. As long as the story holds its points right now, i don't want to complain to much. The pd is so awesome in bright and scenery scenes but when it comes to dark, it's a bit too dark.

haymochi said: Ep 4 text preview4회
황제의 자리가 비워져야겠지요.

황보여원(이하늬)은 동생 왕욱(임주환)을 황제로 만들고자 왕식렴(이덕화)을 찾아가
고, 그는 황제의 자리를 비울 방법을 찾아오라고 말한다.
세원(나종찬)은 뱀눈사내가 5년 전 황제 시해 사건 당시 자신을 죽이려한 황자의 얼
굴을 본 사실을 왕식렴에게 알리고 이에 왕식렴은 왕소를 의심하는데...
Hwang bo Yeo Won is thinking how to make his brother WangWook (Im Ju Hwan)  the king, went tos see Wang Sik Ryeom (Lee Duk Hwa) to let him think of a plan so that the king would let go of his position. Seo Won (Na Jong Chan) told Wang Sik Ryeom  that he knew 5 years ago about  the prince who was asked to kill him .Wang Sik Ryeom  starts to suspect WangSo...........

maddymappo said: gumi said: maddymappo said: @cutestrobery said: @maddymappo‌ the korean viewers have the same ventings as you. Especially the assassins scene in episode 1, they want the pd to re-edit those scenes. What's the point of casting JH who practiced hard for those stunts but we can't see it clearly right? But i still love the sword scene at the beginning of ep 3. As long as the story holds its points right now, i don't want to complain to much. The pd is so awesome in bright and scenery scenes but when it comes to dark, it's a bit too dark.

Spoiler

-SY left the inn first

- they met again on the ship

-they bicker again and Sy helped WS

- WS gave SY alcohol to thank her but she doesn't care and only want him to remember her.

-SY starts to get teary and break the bottle shouting never to meet each other again.

-instead of going home WS went to a gisaeng house. The way the woman plays her hair and pour the alcohol reminded him of SY and he starts suspecting...

-lots of wang sik ryeom scenes... ( i need more romance)

-WS is drunk and come looking for Gaebong and start shouting that she harrased him bfore by touching his butt

-WS passed out and SY found out that WS is still wearing the butterfly pendant. She is happy....

-end

Honestly this ep is too draggy and too much dark scenes. I wonder if the viewers will get bored....

Or is it just me because i love the otp scenes.. And more talking means i need subs to understand.

The preview looks fun though...

Too much lagging and only managed to catch a bit  but his ep is good.although not as funny as ep 3 . We also got some flashback of SY's pas and what caused her always getting sickt, really tragic. The ending scene is Omg!! We have to wait for 1 more week, but we'll get to see SY and WS in a room with Janghyuk showing his abs .  SY is shy but  inside she must be dying of happiness :P
I hope the dressing up as a guy will end soon. I wanna see their love story starts already 

Guest MonicaB

Just watched ep 3 with subs... LOL sooo much! and I gotta say,

OYS is amazing! (as usual)

I love her facial expressions, and how her acting isn't exaggerated, her delivery isn't forced... just amazing!

I know lots of people love JY, but sometimes he acts a little too "corny" for me... I also don't like his laugh... I especially don't like how he and some actors would drag the last syllable for long, "blah blah blah... -nidaaaaahhhh"  I just find that part annoying as heck lol