[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

joyblack4 said: the truth is that Korean writers alway try to portary police in Korean as the worse police in the world.Sometime this writer should create their own would,a better world  of good detective in their drama for the viewing pressures,try to solve problems as they arise,not pile them up for nothing.when the truth is staring at their face they ignore it,prosecutors don't even have any case against JI, the buyers can identify who is selling the fake paint to them,where the money goes,when did this fake paint started selling,it started before JI was employee,so there is nothing against JI expect to wait for a good lawyer to clear her name,in Korean, they don't have police,I thought the police is the one who investigate and bring the report to the prosecutor while is it that the prosecutor has become the judge and every thing. HW should not look distress stand up and hire a good lawyer for JI,and clear her name ,hope she doesn't sign anything yet that will cause her,her freedom,the only thing  the dirty prosecutor have is JYM sister on tape saying JI was the one selling the paint,that can be knock out in the court because she has nothing to back up her claim , HW is looking like a helpless person,get up and do something to back up your worlds of loving that woman.and show your brother you have a better brain.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure the writer will go that way as it seems everyone and everything can be bought in SK! Buyers easily can be bribed as they will never come forward as what they did was illegal also. It is a web of deceit that JI is stuck in. She is going to jail, that is for sure. Sorry, HW is powerless to help her. Him avoiding her friend is a clue from the preview. A good lawyer? Damn! Last drama I saw with a "good" lawyer, he was bought off too! JI is screwed!

You are so right writers they leave the detective aspect of the drama to the end of drama when everybody is tired of waiting this is why I like the game of chess when they apply it's in the drama.you enjoy watching a drama not a dumb one.

oh next week will be the beginning of JI transformation i think mama bear will be fierce. there will be time jump. i thought HW was smart but today i am really disappointed  i know he promised his brother he will stay away in exchange of  JI freedom  little does he know she is going to jail for the crime she didn't commit and to make the matter worse he left the country at this point JI will never trust anyone even if he will come back. now all JI needs is some one to support her on her journey to revenge HW out of question after all what happened she will not even talk to him let alone taking his help may be JT and his mother will help her.  i lost all my sympathy for HS he is like HB self center, arrogant ....... 
why do i have a feeling JT mother will soon regain her memory but act as if she didn't to caught those ungrateful backstabbing mother and daughter 
can anyone tell me for how many years JI is sentenced to jail ?

euraka said: oh next week will be the beginning of JI transformation i think mama bear will be fierce. there will be time jump. i thought HW was smart but today i am really disappointed  i know he promised his brother he will stay away in exchange of  JI freedom  little does he know she is going to jail for the crime she didn't commit and to make the matter worse he left the country at this point JI will never trust anyone even if he will come back. now all JI needs is some one to support her on her journey to revenge HW out of question after all what happened she will not even talk to him let alone taking his help may be JT and his mother will help her.  i lost all my sympathy for HS he is like HB self center, arrogant ....... 
why do i have a feeling JT mother will soon regain her memory but act as if she didn't to caught those ungrateful backstabbing mother and daughter 

NewKDramaAddict said: euraka said: oh next week will be the beginning of JI transformation i think mama bear will be fierce. there will be time jump. i thought HW was smart but today i am really disappointed  i know he promised his brother he will stay away in exchange of  JI freedom  little does he know she is going to jail for the crime she didn't commit and to make the matter worse he left the country at this point JI will never trust anyone even if he will come back. now all JI needs is some one to support her on her journey to revenge HW out of question after all what happened she will not even talk to him let alone taking his help may be JT and his mother will help her.  i lost all my sympathy for HS he is like HB self center, arrogant ....... 

This is away for the stupid writer to get raid of hw for jt and ji nothing else if that is case I will not watch anymore hs is not his father then again he is a grown man to decide what is good for him,him giving up show he is a coward then every time someone must go abroad I am sick tired of it.i will take leave from this drama. I can't stomach jt and ji together.

this drama will turn to Mr Back,when the whole Cinderella thing turn dark,I am so disappointed I choose to watch drama,other 100 episode drama again I will really be careful before wasting my viewing pressure  on old habit that never change,this writers say they are for profit,but yet they write something unprofitable,that sad.

ep 38

hb and her mom are talking about ji and they think the result for ji will be she will take all blame for their crime and everything will gone with her, jt's mom arrives and hear them and she knows ji was the child and because of hb's kid ji's kid got injured,she says she will make them to pay for what they did, hb says she didn't to it to ji on purpose and she had to fore some reason, jt mom says what bh did was a crime, hb mom says it's all her fault and it wasn't hb's fault, jt mom says as a mom bh mom should stopped bh and made her to do it right, hb mom asks for forgiveness, bh says jt mom never treated her as a her daughter and she is hypocrite, jt mom claps hb and says she made a lot of efforts to accept her, hb mom grabs her and says what they did wrong so she treated her and her daughter so bad and she fainted.

maid tells jt mom was back and they she was out suddenly, a man tells jt mom fainted and was sent to hospital.

at hospital hs is told jt mom knew things about ji and her kid.

ji says she is wronged and she never did it, zhu believes she is only a small tail of the crime and he wants to know internal secret about money washing, he says she must help him otherwise she may be jailed for 10 years and 30 million won fine, she says she can't be in jail because she has a child to taker care of, he says she must find evidence to prove she is innocent.

jmy's sis recalls things:
she placed the phone to record thing at ji's house, she asks hb whose house is this, hb says just do it as she told her.

jmy's mom comes in and sees the video, she says it's ji's house, jmy is back and hears mom asking sis why sis hided paintings at ji's house and what hb the fox asked her to do, he says so sis did it to frame ji, she says she didn't know it's ji's house, mom says sis was just used by hb and they should give the video to prosecutor then ji will be cleared, sis says they can't because she did it.

hw's friend asks him to go rn home, hw says he will go to see kid and ji's friend because they must be worried, he says don't worry and he is on side with ji.

doctor tells the surgery was good but mom is too old so he can't sure she will wake up, jt asks him he must let mom wake up.

hb says perhaps jt mom will die, her mom says it seems she will, hs says she may wake up because the surgery was successful, hb says he is on theri side and if she wakes up they will be exposed and he will be exposed too, he says calm down, mom says so they should run to overseas with money, hb says she won't run away even thought it's unfair and sad to her.

hw asks ji to eat and says she needs to eat to fight, they are back to her house, he says ji should go to sleep because she must be very tired after a whole day, ji thanks him, he says he won't let her to be wronged and she should trust him, he gets a call and is told the gallery denied they did it and ji would talk the blame.

hw goes to see hs, he says hs must have known about it and he thinks ji was set up by hb and her mom , he says he knows hw is worried about ji but he can't suspect hb because there isn't evidence to prove hb did it, he says hb was wrong before but she wasn't that bad she would do things like this, hw says so he will go to find evidence by himself, hs says he will investigate hb instead, hw asks what if hb was involved then what hs will do about it, hs says he won't cover up for hb because it isn't his real love for her so hw must trust him, hw says he trusts hs of course.

hb asks if hw has things to talk to her since he is looking at her, he says he has a lot to talk to her but he will wait until he finds out the truth, she goes to ask what hw told hs and if it's about ji, hs says yes, she says so hs should stop hw, he says he is thinking of a way to make hb leave korea for few years, she says hw isn't a lawyer but  he has passed the bar exam so he is qualified to be a lawyer so what if he finds out the truth about ji, he says hw can't find it out if she didn't do it wrong, she says she didn't do it wrong this time.

ji's friend asks why jmy's mom is around here and she takes her inside the house, mom says she was worried about ji and they must have found out she is innocent, ji says she doesn't know what happened and they said she stole real paintings from the gallery and she exchanged them with fake paintings, friend says they has no evident to prove ji is innocent, mom says but they got fake paintings from this room, ji asks how mom knew it, mom says she heard it from friend, friend says she never told her, mom says she can't remember and she will leave, ji says mom must know something, mom hesitates.

jmy's sis says she must hide the video in another place, ji and others arrive, mom asks her to give it to ji otherwise ji will go to jail, sis says so she will be put in jail, friend grabs the phone from her and she gives it to ji, ji and hw see the video, ji says she will send it to zhu at once, she get a all about friend was injured, she says she will go to see her and she asks hw to take the phone to zhu, he recalls hs saying he loved hb and he couldn't live without her, he calls hs for talk.

hw shows hs the phone and says it's about who framed ji and it was hb and he says he thinks he should let hs to know it before he sends it to prosecutors hs should know it because it's about hb, hs says hw should do it because he loves her but he can't cover up for her and she should pay the price for what she did and the innocents should be out of it, hw thanks hs and leaves, hs calls hb and tells her about the video, she says he should stop hw and she won't die alone.

hw gives it to zhu and he calls ji and she thanks him and he says she won't be wronged again since they have had the evidence, zhu is hs's spy.

preview:
zhu: the prosecutor office has issued order to arrest you, ji.
ji: there must be something wrong, prosecutor.
hb: you dared to betray me, you go to die!
jmy's sis: let me prove i am on your side.
zhu: there are evidence and witness about your illegal deals.
ji: sil.
jmy's sis: sorry, sil.
hw: you did it, right?
hb: absolutely you can't save ji, because your brother hs plotted all of this.
jt: mom.

ep 39

hw tells ji he has given the phone toe zhu so she will be proved she is innocent, zhu gives it hs, hs says well done and zhu must add power to himself, zhu says he can't change the world so he has to change himself, hs says good choice and zhu must become powerful first if he wants to change the world and they should cooperate more and they shake hands.

jang says perhaps the curator hasn't known the video yet, she enters the office and hb slaps her, hb says jang dared to betray her and she is like a rubbish and even a beggar would thank her owner and she must like to die, she wants to slap jang again, hs grabs her hand, hb says a fellow like jang should be stepped on like this so she won't be up again, hs says hb is too excited and she should go out to talk to him.

hb says hs must be interested in jang so he stopped her to punish sis, hs says she can't get anything from doing that, she says jang can't betray her master, he says jang just wanted to have a way to live and if hb continues to push her like this she will kill her next time,she says jang is nobody he says don't make things going bigger so she should forgive jang and they won't get things better if they make jang to be their enemy and also they need jang to do a thing for them, she asks what it is, he says if she knows it she will mess it and he will do it nice by himself to get rid of ji.

hs apologizes to jang for what his wife did to her, he returns the phone to her and says he got it before it was sent to prosecutors and he asks why she took the video, she says she was upset about what hb did, he says she never thought it was dangerous to her and she has him so she shouldn't be worried, he says hb is angry and she wants to get rid of ji and she will involve jang too, jang says she didn't want the video going to prosecutors because she would be victim too and her phone was grabbed by someone else,  he says the only way for her to be out of the matters is she must be a witness for ji's illegal deals, she says ji never did it, he says she should think for herself instead of ji, he puts his hand on her hand and says she should know he cares about her.

ji says it's nice to hold kid's hand and she feared she couldn't do it again when she was with prosecutors, she says she thought she wouldn't hold kid's hand if she was wronged and she feared it to death, friend says it won't happen since they have had the evidence to prove her innocence, ji says that's why she feels it good now but she is worried what will happen to jang, friends says ji just came alive from death and started to worry about others and jang will get away from it because she is a very sly.

jang recalls hs saying about she must give up ji otherwise she will be finished too, she calls hs for talk, hs says jang should have waited for him for drinking, she says she will testify ji did it as he wanted her to, he says good choice she has made, she says but she wants to have something, he gives her a credit card and says she can buy anything she wants, she says she won't want it and she wants him and she will prove she is his woman, late in a hotel room he says if she will regret it, she says she always have wanted to be his woman, they kiss, later she wakes up alone and gets flowers and a note from him: sorry he left earlier and she must have know his feelings to her, h.

hs is told jang contacted zhan to be witness and he tells zhu she is his person and zhu can do things as his plan.

zhu goes to arrest ji for stealing high price paintings from the gallery, ji says something must be wrong, he says she must go quietly, he says he will arrest her friend too if she stops him to do his job, she asks friend to take care of kid for her, hw is told ji was arrested and he says he will go to ask around, he goes to ask zhu why the arrest since he has got the video, zhu says he never got a video and hw must be dreaming things, hw says so zhu was bribed, zhu says what hw thinks what he a prosecutor of korea is and hw must be careful and he can arrest hw for slander and spread rumors.

hw goes to see hb, hb says why so often she saw him recently and he should knock on her door before coming in even thought they are family and he should be polite, he says family and polite she has none of them and she must have plotted it, she says what plot, he says she made crimes and how can she blame it to innocent person like ji, she says what she had done to him so he treats her like this and law will find out if ji is innocent, he says she uses her power and money to blind the law but she can't change the truth and she trashes ji and he won't do nothing about it, after he leaves she says he can't save ji because hs planed it, jmy sees hw and wonders why hw came, jmy asks hb to help ji and says he knows hb needs a person to take the blame but she can't find someone else and it can't be ji, hb says wake up and what someone else and if he likes to be this 'someone else' and if he wants to be jailed for ji, she says he talks nonsense and he even thinks for his ex wife, she says he must think of what he did to ji and if he is qualified to care about ji, she says if he won't to be fall like ji he should keep quiet and if he talks for ji she will put him down too, he is speechless.

jmy's mom says so he won't help ji and what if ji is jailed, jmy says before the storm comes it's better to stay calm otherwise he will be blown away by storm then who will protect his family, mom says but ji was wronged, he says they must stay alive so they can take care of kid and when ji is out of jail they can help her too so the top choice is to keep quiet, she says ji is so pitiful and she wonders where is jang.

ji asks if zhu didn't receive the video, zhu says many times he told her he didn't get it and there is a witness for her crime, jang comes in, zhu asks if ji did the illegal deal, jang says yes, ji is shocked, jang says sorry but she can't cover up for ji so why ji did it, ji says jang lies and she asks if jang is bribed by hb too, jang says she just tell the truth from the bottom of her heart, zhu asks her out and says ji must cooperate now.

hb says ji is finished because zhu is on their side so the video is useless and ji has no a proof, her mom says what if jt mom wakes up and tells him all and he will help ji and they will be finished, hb says don't talk unlucky words like that and it's ji who will be finished instead.

hb mom goes to see jt mom, she says she is scared of jt mom even if she is sleeping like this, jt comes in and asks what she is doing here, she says she is worried for madam, jt says she can't be worried for his mom since she just pretends, he says his mom is like this and it's all because of her, she says he blames her, he says his mom always felt painful for her and her daughter and she lives like a parasite sticking to mom's body for life and she and her daughter made mom into this, she says so he says she and hb are parasites, he says if she won't hear this she should leave, she says she can endure any words from him but he can't says nonsense to hb since hb is his own sister, he says who is his sister and hb is just daughter of her who is like a parasite, she says he won't admit but hb is his dad's daughter and she born her so she is his mom too, he says she dares to talk about mom before his mom, she says he won't have to treat her as mom but he must treat hb as his sister, he asks what his man is doing, his man goes to grab her out, she says don't treat hb like this and hb has no sin, jt says mom can't leave him and she must wake up.

hs is told jt mom woke up and he will go to hospital and the timing isn't right, hb asks him if jt knows all, he says he doesn't know and they should get in to see, she says she can't because mom won't forgive her, he says so why she didn't run away with money, they are in and jt tells them mom didn't talk and she fell asleep again, mom wakes up and calls jt hubby, jt says mom, mom says she is his wife and who she (hb) is and who he (hs) is, jt is told by doctor mom has alzheimer disease, hs knows it too and he tells it to hb and says she is lucky because mom can't tell things about her, she says he is lucky to because like he said they are 2 bugs on the same thread, he says that's why he took away the vido, she says so he is asking for reward, he says she must do a thing for him.

hb goes to see ji in jail, she says good to see ji like this, ji says it must be hb's plan, bh says what, ji says that's why zhu didn't see the video, hb says so ji is suspicious of zhu and she is so pity and it isn't zhu and ji must think who betrayed her since she has given it to who and who told her he has given it to zhu, she says the man ji trusted stole it and betrayed her, ji says it's impossible and hw couldn't do it, hb says hw used the video and wanted to deal with her and he said he wanted to have a big money before going abroad, ji says bh lies and she believes her, hb says if she lies then why zhu didn't have the video and why ji is here in jail, she says that's why ji should have disappeared when she asked her to vanish and ji is such an idiot and stupid and she leaves, ji says it can't be possible and hw can't be like that.

preview:
ji: i will do anything you want me to do, just get me out of here.
hb: what can i do? you go vanish in jail is better for me.
ji: dbh! dbh!
ji: i really have given the video to hw.
hw: but he said he knew nothing about it.
ji: i don't know who i can trust, i feel i am pushed into a swamp that i can't get out, i can't leave kid and go to jail.
jt mom: meng sheng. (that child in jeju island)
hb mom: this room will be mine, it won't take long. madam, have you got clear minded?   

ep 40
... if i have time to translate it. ;)

preview:
hb: you have to think about your daughter and friends outside the jail.
ji: you just wait for me, i will make you paid the price.
a woman: when will your daughter stand on the stage formally?
hb: like me mj has many talents.
mj: why is she still here? what if she told what i did to her?
hb: aren't you supposed to be in jail?
ji: it's you and your daughter who should be in jail.

@prettystone" Thanks for translation and deeply appreciate it as well..

Well after reading the preview" I know JI can be stupid at times but she sure as hell was on the money when she stated those words to that conniving heifer HB (It's you and your daughter should be in jail) Yup" I certainly agree 1000% and also can't wait til everything backfire on her butt then end up looking from the inside of a prison cell :(

Im wondering if hw had something to do with it. lord knows useless(jmy) didn't do a thing...i love the fact that now the daughter might be on the verge of returning...wonder if hb will convince jmy to send her state side to keep her quite...

@triton823" If that hussy HB don't get that skinny toothpick JMY to send his daughter to the states, or she'll have his azz doing involuntary manslaughter if you know what i mean. in which we all know that fool will jump off a damn building in a single bound 8-|

JMY and his family are just scum. They will deserve every bit of what's coming to them. Especially JMY who started all this mess in the first place. To save himself he let an innocent woman go to jail which in turn takes her away from her sick child. What a bunch of selfish low life people. 

Triton823 said: After long and hard search...Lil Woody is still the best period...but this one is definitely a hoot....@suchadiva42...@valsava...from me to you guys! I want to personally wish each of you a very Merry Merry Christmas. It has been a great year with each of you getting to know you and getting ticked off at our dramas. Merry Christmas to each of you.

So below is my present to you crazy ladies. Enjoy! :)

hws-santa.jpg

UnniSarah said: OMG! OMG! She betrays her SIL to be a mistress. Unbelievable, I hope none of these people get forgiven in the end. If they do this is a dumb DRAMA. There is no way they can be forgiven No way! No way! How can these people be forgiven ? JYM's sister is a richard simmons, richard simmons , richard simmons. I will hate her til the end and she deserves all the bad **** happening to her . This will be me when she is miserable =)) =)) =)) =))

Archived