[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Hello to all! New 花千骨 fan here. I'm having withdrawal symptom, can't get enough of BZH/HQG. The waiting for the real uncut version is tiring. Hopefully it's the Taiwan version. I think this is WH best drama in my opinion. The plot is quite messy in the middle & bad editing in the end but the chemistry between WH/LY is just superb (hmm...how come not an item in real life ah). 

• Like 5

If the taiwan version is the 'real uncut version', if it can be done, please do post ok (my apology, when it comes to computer, I am a real tortoise). 

Do you think if Taiwan sells the DVD, would it be the actual one? Anyway, I have a relative going to Taiwan, shall ask her to check it out. 

• Like 1

Can anyone give me a link to watch TJOF taiwanese streaming that start tomorrow???

I will once my sites have them. I will be checking Maplestage.com and Dramaq.cc. I'll give a direct link  when I see it. So excited. 

If the taiwan version is the 'real uncut version', if it can be done, please do post ok (my apology, when it comes to computer, I am a real tortoise). 

Do you think if Taiwan sells the DVD, would it be the actual one? Anyway, I have a relative going to Taiwan, shall ask her to check it out. 

if it is available the description would be clear it is the t version. The packaging and such would also be in traditional Chinese. So let's hope this is the real real uncut version. 

• Like 2

Guest dominjoonssi

hi guys i'm back.

finally tmr they will be broadcasting TJoF in Taiwan. Broadcast times are 2000H (GMT+8) for Channel cti Channel 36 (I think it's available on SopCast), and 2100H (GMT+8) for Channel CTV, weekday nights (so it will be 5 episodes per week).

watched a few of the Taiwanese promotion clips and they are 2 different voices for Sexy Shifu. One is the original Mainland Chinese voice dub and another is a mysterious new voice dub. However, the dialogue clips for Sexy Shifu are very short and few, other than noticing that they may have redone the voice dub for Sexy Shifu, you can't tell whose voice they are using. i'm hoping they got Wallace to re-dub his lines for Sexy Shifu.

i'll be watching for whether the leaf scene is included in the 1st episode shown tmr, which may be an indicator on whether Taiwan will be broadcasting the true uncensored version.

Any version shown in China will never be the true uncensored version due to domestic censorship issues. the current version showing on Guangzhou TV will have the full post production and CG effects done and no TV cuts (shortened episodes), but that's it. there won't be much differeent from the uncut version which was available on the online Chinese viewing platforms, though there is some news that some minor non-controversial scenes will be added back in for plot consistency.

promotions for the TJoF series in Taiwan have very little info on the total series episodes, and whether they will be showing the uncensored version. everyone is just waiting for the  actual TV broadcast to find out.

really there's not much info online I can find about the series broadcast in Taiwan, seen the Mainland Chinese DVD set in local stores and someone has confirmed that it's the same version as the online uncut episodes.

The new voice could it be Wallace & Li Ying own voice? Afterall Wallace is Taiwanese, the audience should be fine with his real voice. 

This drama is making everyone frustrated/tired of waiting for the real real uncut version. Hope the Taiwan one is the one. Sigh! 

I really despise the ones who cut the scenes, who did the bad editing. Otherwise we would not be so addicted until like that waiting for the real real version. 

• Like 1

Guest dominjoonssi

Broadcast Info

Channel CTI Channel 36  2000H (GMT+8)

(Sorry, I don't have a network stream address for this)

Channel CTV   2100H (GMT+8)

VLC PLayer: http://59.120.43.180:17837

SopCast: sop://124.232.150.188:3920/5698

(there was an earlier address posted earlier but that has been confirmed to be fake [it repeats old shows], as far as I know, this is the real verified one.)

CTV will be showing a BTS for the blood kiss at 2000H (GMT+8),  Dec 1st. It should be a short clip, just a warm-up for the drama premiere, do note they do have another drama showing at the 2000H timeslot, TJoF will only start at 2100H.

Channel cti entertainment 2200H (GMT+8)

this is listed under sopcast tw channels as 25770. Cti Entertainment.[600k] or you can use this address

SopCast: sop://124.232.150.188:3920/5709

Do note the different times for different channels. Have heard VLC may be a bit lagging, but it's a backup for those who are unable to use SopCast.

Sopcast & VLC is available on for Android phones, while iPhone users can try VLC App.

Edited by dominjoonssi

Isn't the first episode airs tonight in Taiwain at 8? I really want to watch it :( but I doubt since its at 4 AM. Why can't the time zone be a bit earlier? -_______-. If anyone had a chance to catch it, let me know if it's the legit full uncut drama. 

Isn't the first episode airs tonight in Taiwain at 8? I really want to watch it :( but I doubt since its at 4 AM. Why can't the time zone be a bit earlier? -_______-. If anyone had a chance to catch it, let me know if it's the legit full uncut drama. 

If one of the link, that I have worked, I will surely watch it! Fortunately where I live it will be so 1 or 2 pm (it depend, which link will worked)! As soon the first eps. finished is, I will give a feedback! Finger crossed that i will be the real uncut version...

I used sop....

Edited by LuMNaL
  • Like 1

Guest dominjoonssi

SopCast connection isn't very good but better than VLC... yup its the BTS we have seen before. Agree that Sexy Shifu new voice dub doesn't seem like Wallace, I prefer the Mainland Chinese dub. but have to wait and see.

only @bubblyb00 and me watching live? if anyone got good HQ stream link do share. the SopCast n VLC links work but are LQ and lagging.

Edited by dominjoonssi

@dominjoonssi im using 5ik.tv. I couldnt use sopcast on PC, only on android. But I wanted to record it through screen capture, so 5ik.tv was my only option. Quality isnt excellent, but it doesnt lag and it's pretty clear. 

Episode 1 is currently on CTI 36. I missed the first 30 minutes. I thought it was at 10pm. Shifu has the same voice. Even on the CTI's website says at 10pm. 

Edit: pm: im back on CTV. Episode 1 is being aired on CTV. Just started. Missed the first 3 mins. I hope to see the leaf scene. 

Edit: try 5ik.tv. 1 week trial.

Edit: the drama will be aired on CTI 39 (entertainment) at 10pm. 

@Bella-Chimura the sop app is pretty good. I couldnt figure it out on PC. Try TV plus app. If not, try 5ik.tv, it offers 1 week trial. No credit card needed. 

I hope someone in Taiwan is recording it and will share it online. 

Edit: no leaf scene :tears::tears:...:angry::angry:

Edited by bubblyb00
  • Like 3

Even the quality was real, real bad....I watched it! And I have only three words for what I feel now:

disappoint, sad and angry

The reason is as @bubblyb00 already mentioned: no leaf scene - that means to me, it is the same version as we already got. 

I will definitv stop wachting it now...except someone tell me, it is an other version! 

• Like 4

Guest dominjoonssi

Dear all,

it remains to be seen whether the Taiwanese version is the true cut. it's hard to tell at this point because the 1st half of TJoF basically had minimal cuts and was good plot wise and pace wise. We should be more concerned when the story moves to Sexy Shifu's getting poisoned because that is where the major cuts happened with the changing of the drinking blood to drinking poison and cuts of the blood kiss and cuts to the demon goddess arc. I recall the producer from Ciwen saying that the cuts made in the second half, especially the last 10 episodes or more, were the most painful cuts. I won't be following the live broadcast for now until  after  EP 20, there will be only be  minimal changes, and the current streaming options suck. so far the one that is less lagging on SopCast will be CTI Entertainment time-slot at 2200H GMT+8. if any. Nothing is verified until we see the broadcasted episodes. at least someone did leak the leaf scene, blood kiss and jealous kiss online.:wub::wub:

According to CTI's FB page, there are 2 bloody kiss scenes. People started to complain on their FB page about the leaf scene and CTI responded that there will be 2 bloody kisses. Today's episode was a bit different on the editing, but nothing new.