[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

On 1/13/2016 at 8:41 AM, budgerie said:

@BaiZiHua: glad you found the awards thingy. 

I happened to be browsing some MV on youtube, found 1 MV, with the song I CANT SMILE WITHOUT YOU, (WH & LY) saw both standing on stage holding their trophy. LY in the yellow dress so it's the Anhui Ceremony (correct). Could it be they both got an award for something? But when i went to the show, i didnt see this part. Could that be the couple award not shown?? 

I saw a few pics like that too! I think it is probably photoshopped though :( sadly

@CatD : photoshopped? :( ya sadly....

Btw, did you watch A DATE WITH LU YU? It's WH 1st interview after TJOF LMIYD. He deserved to be well liked. Although he's so popular,yet he remains down to earth & humble. But sad he has no 'luck' in love. Hope cupid arrow will strike soon. He deserved a good girl to journey with him. :)

• Like 2

On 1/19/2016 at 5:08 AM, CatD said:

Found a new video but I have no clue what it's about. Can anyone translate? 

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Take this interview with grain of salt. Wallace hasn't announced or confirmed anything and neither can we hear what the reporter actually asked for Simon to answer like this. I think he's just teasing though lol :)

Video Title: Simon Yam answers reporter’s question about Wallace’s ‘girlfriend’.

Simon: We often talk with each other. Such as how handsome he (Wallace) is and his girlfriend is also not bad either. Lately, he is very busy. He has something to take care of so he cannot attend today’s conference. It’s (his) life’s biggest event.

• Like 2

Simon is probably teasing Wallace.  In another press conference held a few months ago after the shooting of the movie, he was teasing Wallace saying that 'Wallace is handsome and rich' so what are the girls waiting for ..something like that.  Simon has a sense of humour.  

If  you listen to his latest interview with LuYu, the impression you get is that he is single.  

• Like 2

Ya, have the impression that Simon Yam is just teasing Wallace. 

In his interview with LuYu, Wallace mentioned that it's very hard to find the right one. Everywhere he goes is in a big group, it's kinda hard to meet that 1 particular person. Sort of pity him really, wish the people will just give him some space to walk around instead of following him wherever he goes. Wonder if he even has privacy in (public) toilet. ;) 

The more low profile he wants to be, the more attention he's getting. 1 of the host for the Anhui Award Ceremony praised Wallace for sitting there in his seat throughout the 6 hours programme. She asked everyone to clap for Wallace.

While most artistes would strike while the iron is still hot, he said he actually turned down lots of offers & prefers to let the 'storm' quieten down. Hahaha, indeed TJOF has created a big 'storm' for him. His makeup artiste or whoever who dressed him as BZH really did a great job. He looked so Almighty with that long hair & crown. 

Still hoping that the Taiwan version is the real one. Where can we watch the Taiwan version? I watched it the last time because I was in Taiwan. Up to episode 18 no difference. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, budgerie said:

Ya, have the impression that Simon Yam is just teasing Wallace. 

In his interview with LuYu, Wallace mentioned that it's very hard to find the right one. Everywhere he goes is in a big group, it's kinda hard to meet that 1 particular person. Sort of pity him really, wish the people will just give him some space to walk around instead of following him wherever he goes. Wonder if he even has privacy in (public) toilet. ;) 

The more low profile he wants to be, the more attention he's getting. 1 of the host for the Anhui Award Ceremony praised Wallace for sitting there in his seat throughout the 6 hours programme. She asked everyone to clap for Wallace.

While most artistes would strike while the iron is still hot, he said he actually turned down lots of offers & prefers to let the 'storm' quieten down. Hahaha, indeed TJOF has created a big 'storm' for him. His makeup artiste or whoever who dressed him as BZH really did a great job. He looked so Almighty with that long hair & crown. 

Still hoping that the Taiwan version is the real one. Where can we watch the Taiwan version? I watched it the last time because I was in Taiwan. Up to episode 18 no difference. 

Six hours! Wowie. 

Sadly Taiwan's version is also not the real one. 

• Like 1

I read that TJOF 2 is going to be filmed. Not sure if it's true or rumour. If it's true, I hope the company use back the same Bai Zi Hua & Hua Qian Gu. And make up for the lost episodes!! TJOF 2015 was such a disaster. I only watched a little of the 1st episode & gave up! Totally ruined it for me.  

• Like 1

Guest dominjoonssi

hi ladies 

it's been a while. TJoF has finally finished airing in Taiwan and unfortunately it's not the  uncut version either. the buzz is that there probably will never be a complete version released. If Ciwen is selling the same EP 50 cut to the other overseas markets, I'm guessing there won't be a lot of takers.  If TJoF is being broadcast elsewhere, I will try and see if anyone is reporting on it. for the Taiwan tv broadcast, they actually cut more scenes, tighten the main plotline and brushed up the special effects, and no added scenes. 

The 3rd round of broadcast has started in China on the 27th Jan. there is some buzz as the special effects are even more polished in this 3rd version, seems that Taiwan got the short end of the stick as they were rushing for broadcast deadline.  Sexy Sifu is even more cool in this version. Netizens are cautiously hopefully maybe there will something new for this re-run or at least the special effects post production can be completed in full but don't get your hopes up high. 

@budgerie

Hi I wanted to answer your question that you wrote " LY in the yellow dress so it's the Anhui Ceremony (correct). Could it be they both got an award for something? But when i went to the show, i didnt see this part? " I found a link about the Anhui Awards in english if this was the one you were curious about. I actually didn't really watch the award show only went to to find it on youtube and watch fast fowarded the entire show till I found Ma Ke singing Annual Ring. I'll add the link down here for you so you can see what awards Li Ying and Wallace won.  Happy New Year to everyone. :heart:

http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2015/12/anhui-tv-drama-awards-2015.html

@CatD

Thanks for the vid of LiYing singing it's so sad Wallace didn't sing with her. But anything is better than nothing so Im still grateful to you for posting. :blush:

@bubblyb00

Thanks for the update on the Tawain vers of HQG I am really disappointed they wont air the important scene I think after today I will give up all hope for the kiss scene.

• Like 1

@BaiZiHuaThank you very much! I agree, I think we'll never get to see the kiss scene except the one that was leaked in youtube. However, how about the other scenes? Sob sob, I really want to see 小骨 getting naughty & on top of 师傅. Anyway, even if they do a season 2, if the main casts not Wallace/LY, I think it won't draw much attention. Just like TJOF modern version, heard it was horrible. 

Ok, out of topic here....if you've not watched 幸福归来 you may give it a try. The male/female leads got good chemistry there. Plot pretty ok only it got a little draggy. 

• Like 3

@budgerie

Hello again I cry with you about the other scenes not being aired. I haven't watched too many eps of JOF2 I only watched a little bit cause at the time I really wanted to see Sha Jie JIe.  Luo Shi turned out to be my fav in JOF2 his character was so funny. Also thanks for letting me know about the Return of Happiness ( 幸福归来 ) drama. But I prolly wont watch it cause I don't really like Ron Ng after his IRL scandals in the past.

Hi guys, glad to see everyone to continue visiting this thread, however, let's not go off topic.  Any updates that are not regarding the drama itself should be discussed elsewhere.  Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

This topic here might by useful for those who are huomis! (Wallace Huo fans) Those who are Zhao liying's fans should visit this thread!

• Like 1

@BaiZiHuaI like Luo Shi Yi too but his role in TJOF drama not so prominent. Infact like never see him fighting before. Most of the time he's giving instruction to the others to follow orders. Lol....I wonder if the 'real' version of TJOF with all the deleted scenes will ever be released. I saw video shops selling the DVD but is the one we watched. Even in youtube also can't find the full TJOF drama already. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2016 at 9:06 AM, nixekdevil said:

for all the fans out there who can understand chinese.

a chinese fan - explained the gaps between the LOUSY editing.

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

Please translate :(

• Like 1