[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

I know I'm very bad to say this but I hope that the Production Company dont get any award for producing this drama. I hope the casts receive awards for their hard work instead. Teach the Production Company a lesson for doing this to us (fans) hope they don't get the best drama award or whatever it is called. 

I hope WH/LY get the couple award + individual award, like best actor & best actress.... I hope DF, Sha 姐姐, ZX also get awards. For all you know, the best actor or actress could even go to NMT or MY because they really played their role very well. 

I think I'm too into 师傅小骨 that I can't watch anyone else. I watched Sandra Ma with WH in LMIYD drama but unable to find the chemistry I was looking for. Is it just me??? 

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

I know I'm very bad to say this but I hope that the Production Company dont get any award for producing this drama. I hope the casts receive awards for their hard work instead. Teach the Production Company a lesson for doing this to us (fans) hope they don't get the best drama award or whatever it is called. 

I hope WH/LY get the couple award + individual award, like best actor & best actress.... I hope DF, Sha 姐姐, ZX also get awards. For all you know, the best actor or actress could even go to NMT or MY because they really played their role very well. 

I think I'm too into 师傅小骨 that I can't watch anyone else. I watched Sandra Ma with WH in LMIYD drama but unable to find the chemistry I was looking for. Is it just me??? 

I don't want to blame the production team completely because they don't have control of what scenes will make it onscreen ie pass regulations , but I'm going to blame them for filming those scenes!! Lol. 

Sandra and Wallace doesn't seem like they have chemistry because their characters don't really require much skinship and intimacy, but I do feel their chemistry though. You should really try it. =)

• Like 1

@ihjj : haha, yes, blame them for filming it! I want to see the vampire kiss, the passionate kiss, the bed scene, the neck biting scene, the sifu went crazy scene, mo yan saved hqg scene, what did i miss out? Gosh, so many scenes! 

actually sifu & xiao gu didn't have much skinship either. The only time they are in each other's arm is when one of them is sleeping or sifu unconscious. They dont even have a hug scene when both are conscious. 

@BellyButton, @bubblyb00, so sounds like the HQG airing right now is not the uncut version? Wow what the heck. What another disappointment! Why would they advertise it as full uncut version but air the cut version? That is quite frustrating. 

I think WH has more chemistry with LY as compared to Sandra. I couldn't bring myself to watch LMIYD still. 

@tlt  I understand.  Sometimes when we are soo into the characters, it's hard to let go.  

Are you sure the Taiwan version is not the uncut version?  I haven't been following the Taiwan version.  Will just have to wait for the poison scenes and last couple of eps to find out?

9 hours ago, angel318 said:

They won an award together ~ ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfey6DdTSOU

Thank you angel.  I am happy to see these two actors who are perfect cast for BZH and HQG getting the Most Popular Awards.  Two TJOF songs were sung during the event.  Tang Li Jun (director of TJOF) received best drama awards too together with the Directors from Langya and Tomb.  

• Like 2

@t/t : I feel the same as you. Infact if you can read chinese, youtube episode 13 14 15, people are commenting about Sandra's lack of chemistry with Wallace & questioning her acting skills. 

@angel318 : thank you for posting the award video. But i'm heartbroken when I saw it. Why they both like stranger? Not even a handshake or hug to each other? Like so distant towards each other....sob sob my BZH/HQG became strangers. Is her boyfriend the other guy, seated on her left? 

• Like 3

@budgerie  I don't think Bai Zi Hua is used to hugging people particularly ladies on stage.  They look comfortable talking to each other at their seats,  In fact, William Chan was sitting between Wallace and LiYing and some time into the show, LiYing moved to sit next to Wallace.  So Sifu and Qian Gu are still talking to each other.  :D

• Like 4

@BellyButton : thank you. You make me feel better. When I saw the video, I was like "huh...sifu what's with you" why both became stranger. Is there any other clip of them? When I saw the other guy seated next to LY, I was like "you spoil it for me". Lol....

What's with this HuGe/Sifu CP thing? I like HuGe but please leave Sifu to _______Wallace really act like Sifu in matters of the heart. So slow motion or no motion at all. 

I like Li Ying dress. White! (Sifu's colour).

• Like 3

@budgerie No worries, they're definitely not strangers haha I feel like they are both the types who value friendship. :)

If you want more info on the even last night, I would go this blog: https://cdramadevotee.wordpress.com/2015/12/05/2016-iqiyi-all-star-carnival-perfection/comment-page-1/#comment-1727

It filled me in on what happened and who won what, because my Chinese Proficiency is really lacking hahaha >.<

• Like 3

10 hours ago, budgerie said:

What's with this HuGe/Sifu CP thing? I like HuGe but please leave Sifu to _______Wallace really act like Sifu in matters of the heart. So slow motion or no motion at all. 

Hu Ge is one of Wallace's close friends. He did mention due to his career he rarely have any close friends. So Hu Ge is pretty close with Wallace. I just love how they would tease both of them. I read somewhere that Wallace tries to not be like close close to his female costars because he doesn't want reporters to drag them down for a scandal, or create rumors etc. 

• Like 3

The bromance GIF of HuGe and Wallace are funny. When Wallace leaned towards Li Ying, I just couldn't help but SMILE. I miss their couple time together, like he would stroke her face/cradle her in his arms, but these are done when she's sleeping! The Annual Ring song i think sung by the lady singer sounds nicer. But I guess Wallace must be touched when the male singer mentioned on stage that this is his 1st time seeing Xiao Gu/Zi Hua in person. And that he personally liked the drama. Finally I saw some video of Wallace motioning to Li Ying to sit next to him and they held hands for awhile. But she left after receiving her award while Wallace is still seated there at his seat....hmm.....hmm....nothing happening yet !! Sifu is really slow tortoise.....^_^

• Like 3

omg I have been seeing so many posts about WH and ZLY holding hands at the awards show but I watched the clips and don't see that. LOL anyone can show me a link to that video with the time that it happened?

• Like 2

I feel the same way too about LMIYD, like for some reason idk why but the chemistry is not quite there for me (almost awkward) lol and I usually ship WH with most of his female leads. It's probably just me still hung over TJOF.

• Like 2

@CatD : me too! I'm definitely on the HuaYing ship. But is this ship sailing??? I really feel they have the 夫妻 look on screen or off screen. They just have it! Anyone noticed that when the MC teased LY about her kissing scene which took 3 hours to film, notice that Wallace didn't look 'happy' he adjusted his coat & LiYing turned to look at him. Somehow I just have this feeling that they're replaying their role in TJOF. I think both do have feelings or like each other but no one is making a move. I saw an interview that LY said sifu is her type but she dare not. I think she's scared of rejection. 

• Like 3

Oh i love the 2nd and last GIF. Thank you @kklucybv101 Obviously HuGe must be talking about Wallace/LiYing. Something he knows but we don't know.....HuGe, you need to help sifu to get into the captain seat & sail the ship. Sifu, can't you just hold her hand longer.....hahaha! The 4th GIF looked like they're having a 'serious' conversation and she just nod in agreement. Usually you don't talk like this to someone you're not close to right??? Maybe he's saying "later you go out first, I follow after you".....lol.....

• Like 3

Omg thank you for the awesome gifs!! Aww im happy with how they interact with each other. Im going to be on this ship for a long time lol.

Agreed!! Why didnt they hold hands longer haha im asking for too much.