[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

HELLO HELLO guys!! I am finally starting on this :D:D hello to those who has seen me on the LMIYD thread!!!! Having high expectations for this drama :blush:

So it's pretty normal for this drama to have bad editing and choppy scenes right? :o

@ricenamja The bad editing was more towards the end lol like the last 4 episodes. It felt like "What just happened?". However, the rest is good! <3

I feel like this drama requires patience because it's not the type of love that's like crazy passionate where you will get too much physical interaction that we expect from most OTPs, but then again it's an ancient series. Instead, I feel like the OTP love is kind of different and hard to explain. You will just have to watch it to found out!

Have fun! :)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, janice930201 said:

I just finished watching Battle of ChangSha, Wallace Huo is so good in that drama.. 

The quality of the drama is exceptional.  IMO, a real classic.  The acting from everyone is superb.  Did you cry?  I was literally sobbing my heart and eyes out from the time the war started and the family started disintegrating.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BellyButton said:

The quality of the drama is exceptional.  IMO, a real classic.  The acting from everyone is superb.  Did you cry?  I was literally sobbing my heart and eyes out from the time the war started and the family started disintegrating.  

I cried.. the drama itself shows the progression of every characters from immaturity to mature, weak to strong etc.. anyway, Wallace Huo looking good haha

• Like 1

Slightly confused here!! What's the difference between the uncut version and the cut version? Which is the better one to watch? the one with the 58 episodes or 50 episodes? :o

@ricenamja, I heard the 50 eps and 58 eps are the same?  Anyway, I watch on viki so I cannot differentiate the two.   When they say 'cut', they meant some scenes were cut and not included in the broadcast.  Some fans love the 'vampire kiss' so when it was cut shot, they were upset (but unless you know about it, it is not obvious to someone who has not read the novel).   IMO and as janice mentioned, the most obvious cut is in the last four eps where something was fast forward so you don't know what happened in between until it was mentioned verbally.

4b0c804ajw1ez58m6vp8jj20qo0zkq8t.jpg

Xiao Gu also won some awards, not sure of the exact name... something to do with the most watched/viewed actress and the other is for most contribution?? Sad news, there is no Popular/Fave CP award. This is ridiculous why they made us vote and then not giving out the award.... :(. Oh well congrats to shifu and xiao gu and other actors/actresses that won. :heart:

• Like 4

ok hello guys I know I'm late to the party (lmao why am I always late) but yay I finally finished all 50 episodes hehehe :relaxed:

so like XIao Gu didn't die right? But she lost some of her memory? hahah I watched this with the thinking that she will die at the end but I'm glad she didn't. If not omg my heart :dissapointed_relieved:

Initially, I really hated Zi Xun. She was so annoying hahaha. Watched her in The Legend Of Zhen Huan and she was x239814 times more annoying there so.... :joy: Luckily she changed her perspective of Xiao Gu after seeing how much she loves Zi Hua and even saved her. 

Shi Zun was really the most annoying one out of all the annoying people. Even though Ni Man Tian was annoying, her damage to Xiao Gu is not as much compared to Shi Zun. He kept on saying he is doing it for Chang Liu and Zi Hua and omg I really felt like pulling my hair out each time he says that HAHAHA happy that he sacrificed his life (oops :P)

Dong Fang though... Pity him :( At least he is a good person though everything that happened was because of him.

As for our main OTP... SO CUTE AND SWEET :love:  Though I really felt like punching the both of them at times hahaha. For Zi Hua, because of his actions that had caused Xiao Gu harm and not help. Only regretting at the end for what he did. For Xiao Gu, being TOO nice(I kinda admire her kindness though) throughout the drama.  :worried: But it's okay since both of them still survived in the end. :heart: 

Is there a ship name for LiYing and Wallace?? because imma be joining the fandom for this OTP HAHAHA :tongue:

005z7IA6jw1evt8jd7s89j30qe0hlwjd.jpg

On 12/24/2015 at 11:36 AM, ricenamja said:

ok hello guys I know I'm late to the party (lmao why am I always late) but yay I finally finished all 50 episodes hehehe :relaxed:

so like XIao Gu didn't die right? But she lost some of her memory? hahah I watched this with the thinking that she will die at the end but I'm glad she didn't. If not omg my heart :dissapointed_relieved:

Initially, I really hated Zi Xun. She was so annoying hahaha. Watched her in The Legend Of Zhen Huan and she was x239814 times more annoying there so.... :joy: Luckily she changed her perspective of Xiao Gu after seeing how much she loves Zi Hua and even saved her. 

Shi Zun was really the most annoying one out of all the annoying people. Even though Ni Man Tian was annoying, her damage to Xiao Gu is not as much compared to Shi Zun. He kept on saying he is doing it for Chang Liu and Zi Hua and omg I really felt like pulling my hair out each time he says that HAHAHA happy that he sacrificed his life (oops :P)

Dong Fang though... Pity him :( At least he is a good person though everything that happened was because of him.

As for our main OTP... SO CUTE AND SWEET :love:  Though I really felt like punching the both of them at times hahaha. For Zi Hua, because of his actions that had caused Xiao Gu harm and not help. Only regretting at the end for what he did. For Xiao Gu, being TOO nice(I kinda admire her kindness though) throughout the drama.  :worried: But it's okay since both of them still survived in the end. :heart: 

Is there a ship name for LiYing and Wallace?? because imma be joining the fandom for this OTP HAHAHA :tongue:

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images, gifs, and videos

华颖 means Hua Ying couple (Wallace Huo Jian HUA and Zhao Li YING)

• Like 2

Guest wulfric82

Anyone know if they will do a remake of Journey of Flower Part 2. The current season 2 really sucks. They changed the main cast.. My fav actor and actress gone!! Suddenly BZH ask xiao gu wait 1000 years to meet. Storyline totally off. No wonder main casts dont want to act in season 2....

The part 1 story line has a lot of potential. Why ruin a beautiful ending with a lousy modern part 2 journey of Flower.

Totally destroy the part 1 ending which was so beautiful....

We need to petition for remake!!!!!  Some thing like the Condor Trilogy... 

Edited by wulfric82

Hello guys! I am so sorry I have not been active in our lovely forum. Ive been gone for over two months! I am trying my best to catch up with everyone's comments and i'm still on page 191. Cannot believe this forum is still going strong!

Anyways, here are my replies to the last people who commented or @ me. :D 

LOL! @thundergirl3 @LuMNaL You poor girls! Just don’t neglect your significant other too much. Be sure to pay some attention to them. hihi

@mmrod_04 “I'm sure while watching over the mortals, he has seen some hanky panky here and there..LOL!!! Love me some Sexy & Jealous Shifu!!” HAHA! that is true. Now this makes total sense. 

@bubblyb00 Im so jelly! You have it in 1080p?!! OK, thats it, I'm going to download it now. 

Also, I am so sorry @missjade for not helping with you with the translations. I will get back to it as soon as I can. 

I know some friends over in the US that went back to Vietnam for a vacation and of course I asked them to buy me a copy of TJOF book series. :) You cannot believe how hard it was to obtain the books. My friend said her cousin went to 2-3 bookstore at least 4-5 times to get all three copies. They were sold out everywhere! My goodness! So glad to be having my own copy. The downside is that I haven't read them yet. hihi I will wait for the uncut English Subtitles DVD to come out and buy that too. If anyone has links or any info, please share the good news! 

IMG_0981.JPG_zpsc9eav4am.jpeg

Miss all of you guys! ^_^

• Like 5

@BellyButton

Hello my sisterwife (kekeke) Awws I miss our concubine club . This thread was so popular and then bam most everyone ran away :tears:. Do you remember miaka fy ? She was a BZH superfan but she disappeared too.  But I am so happy a few of us concubine return every once in a while. I am not really active anymore on here but I check this thread every once in a while to see if they are gonna air the naughty kiss and the scenes that they cut/deleted out from the original broadcast. Before I go I wanna wish you a great new year ahead of you sending you love and light. xoxo <3