[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all!!! :)

I really missed this thread and am glad it's now back. I am still in some kind of strange Hajina withdrawal. I just can't get into any other kdramas although I am casually watching some weekend dramas. I am looking for a good rom-com just like this one was supposed to be. Nothing has hooked me like BinMin did. 

I am going to give Producers a roll but I'm really not a reality tv type person so not sure how that variety/drama will fly with me. I keep thinking back to hajina... and where it all went wrong in the writing. But really missing BinMin... those were some good times.

Hay... Missing our otp so much... Wish a wish that soonest the DVD n' OST will soon be release...

Just to share this : the pdnim  of Producer was asked if our Binnie could do a cameo in the upcoming  series  he replied it would be good if it happens  but' it will be very difficult..  Binnie could have come if Producer  is a drama,  but it's genre is a variety  drama. The hard part according  to pdnim is to choose actors  who would  feel comfortable  in a variety program.. 

Guest AmieKDramaBTS

Jimin shared the latest pic of her on her facebook. She said thank you to all her fans for always supporting her until now.

​Does she have a real Facebook account?

Guest forget-me-not123

Share a sad song ... unrealistic love but sad to say goodbye!  :(   The crying scenes makes me burst into tears! 

ddhpu6N.gif

8ATGiXA.gifU4YTWtm.giffBuQKd9.gif

CR HAJINA DC

last week I watched rooftop prince for the first time ...oh my this drama soo good...hjm very excellent in acting...also the script....why didnt hyde didnt like this rooftop prince..again..i blame script again...

but...this drama makes me feel everything...so hope I can see new drama hyun bin and hjm again...

Guest AmieKDramaBTS

​ohhhhhhh my Godd :) it seems realllll, thanks for sharing dear :) i will follow her too, please also send me her instagram account :) thanks in advance!!!

Jimin shared the latest pic of her on her facebook. She said thank you to all her fans for always supporting her until now.

​Does she have a real Facebook account?

Archived