[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

@annamchoi you're welcome..Regarding KNTV interview with Binnie.. I hope someone will upload the video T.T 
Anyway, i found another hilarious KaTalk convo between DC HAJINA fan and GSJ :))

AIzPP3j.png

GSJ said that he already prepared a gift for Hana..DC HAJINA fan asked him what kind of gift that he will give to Hana..He said the gift is a KISS hahaha..Then DC HAJINA fan said that GSJ is so cute..GSJ said since Hana is pregnant, he should give more KISS to her LOL 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest forget-me-not123

One of the well-made FMV which has been posted before!   Since we can't back-read the post temporarily, re-post again for any newbrie!

:D:D

Noel - In Order To Live (살기 위해서)

My heart beating like this
Is probably because you passed through it
Although our love is passing by
You are the person I long for the most in the world
At some point, I am calling out your name

* I want you – in order for me to live
Even if the love hurts, I will wait right here
Love is meeting again someday even though we’re far apart
Because if I don’t have you, I think I will die – in order to live

Why tears fell without reason
Why my heart hurt that much
I want to run to you right now and tell you

* repeat

Because I might never see you again
Because you might disappear like thin air
I am afraid

I want you – in order for me to live
The person who made me live is you
I’m even thankful for my tears – because you gave them to me
Even longing for you makes me happy
In order to live, I love you

@Tazi_chan : The forum we are currently using is the temporary one. Soompi team is currently in the midst of transferring all the data from the old soompi forum site to the new one. After they finish with the moving process, we will see back those previous post, only certain features will be lost (e.g the awesome, insightful button) :)

Guest screambyscared

hey guys any news about releasing the OST package??? Im waiting for it.. wooaahhh miss #HAJINA so much,, :/

Guest Tazi_chan

@Tazi_chan : The forum we are currently using is the temporary one. Soompi team is currently in the midst of transferring all the data from the old soompi forum site to the new one. After they finish with the moving process, we will see back those previous post, only certain features will be lost (e.g the awesome, insightful button) :)

​Dear @MinQi, thanks a lot for your explanation *hugs* ~ I'm  relieved, because I can't imagine if 976 pages lost while we all are struggling to achieve 1000 pages :)

Guest Tazi_chan

I think this picture haven't post here when HB came out to take same food when DC HB send the foodtruck...... as I remember, his photos have uploaded were when he was near the foodtruck

HB_DC

credit: HB DC

Guest Tazi_chan

hey guys any news about releasing the OST package??? Im waiting for it.. wooaahhh miss #HAJINA so much,, :/

Hi @screambyscared,  till now, no info regarding Album of Various Artist (OST package)... seems that they really won't release it... Basically, OST package will be released in 1-2 weeks after drama finished. It's already 1 month after HaJiNa finished but no info about OST :(  They only released 7 OSTs ~

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 1 - Failing by Park Bo Ram (Released Jan 22, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 2 - Because of You by Baek Ji Young (Released Jan 28, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 3 - Embrace by Yoon Hyun Sang (Released Feb 4, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 4 - Wonderful World by J Rabbit (Released Feb 12, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 5 - Only You by Kim Bum Soo (Released Feb 18, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 6 - May Be by Epitone Project with Lucia (Released Feb 25, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 7 - Hyde Jekyll by Snupper (Released March 12, 2015)

Guest forget-me-not123

Hi @screambyscared,  till now, no info regarding Album of Various Artist (OST package)... seems that they really won't release it... Basically, OST package will be released in 1-2 weeks after drama finished. It's already 1 month after HaJiNa finished but no info about OST :(  They only released 7 OSTs ~

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 1 - Failing by Park Bo Ram (Released Jan 22, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 2 - Because of You by Baek Ji Young (Released Jan 28, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 3 - Embrace by Yoon Hyun Sang (Released Feb 4, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 4 - Wonderful World by J Rabbit (Released Feb 12, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 5 - Only You by Kim Bum Soo (Released Feb 18, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 6 - May Be by Epitone Project with Lucia (Released Feb 25, 2015)

Hyde, Jekyll, Me OST Part 7 - Hyde Jekyll by Snupper (Released March 12, 2015)

OH, No, SBS, please release the OST, I really love the OST!!    I've been waiting to buy it, hope SBS won't disappoint us again!    No Directors' Cut has already made me too too upset!

:(:|

Archived