[Drama 2015] Hyde, Jekyll, Me 하이드 지킬, 나

Admin

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tazi_chan

Dear all ~

Regarding magazine that posted by @ilwoo_aein where HB as RB at the cover in Japanese magazine, it's Chao # 48 that released May 26. Actually, Chao is a monthly tabloid (mini newspaper), not magazine :)

I searched in Rakuten, and here's  the others version for its cover. By the way, the price is 500 Yen or USD 5 :D

choa48-01

choa48-02

choa48-03

I read summary/feature, about HB who come back in drama for first time after four years, marriage's Bae Yong Jun, full reposrt of Kim Hyun Jung , KARA interview.. eehh... what?!  BYJ?!?! marriage?!?!

Bae Yong Jung's (BYJ) marriage?! Gosh! I became know BYJ has a plan to marry this fall year with Park Soo Jin (PSJ)! Hhhmmm... they just started dated 4 months ago and now will be getting married?! I know PSJ because watched her dramas My Girlfriend is Guminho & Flower Boy Next Door. I watched Queen Seondeok but not remember her at there. As I know, mostly in her drama, she's just a supporting actress, not as female lead actress.  How lucky she is since among soooo many beautiful & talented actresses in SK, BYJ choose her LOL

Guest Tazi_chan

So... seems that Japanese people more love RoBin than SJ  LOL :D  ... As I know as far now, regarding 3 magazines & 1 tabloid : TV Dorama Gaido (Guide of The TV Drama), KNTV Guide, Hanryuu Rabusutourii Kanzen Gaido (The Complete Guide of Korean Love Story) and Choa that has been published in Japan, all of them put RoBin as cover, not SJ :)  Poor SJ LOL :D

nihon zasshi

Guest Tazi_chan

Morning, girl!

Fighting HaJiNa!!! Hope Hong Kong people will like it and got success there ~

@destrian_89 has added SJ & RB in Style, and here's HN, TJ and WJ :)

stylehn 

stylety

stylewj

credits: SBS

Guest Tazi_chan

When searched Amazon Japan to by my idol Arashi's (Japanese boy band) goodies yesterday, I found HaJiNa's goodies that sale on there. Wow! Japan is really sooo enthusiastic about HaJiNa. No wonder because HB fan base there so strong  LOL  :D Somehow I love Japan! I love Japanese people because they're sooo respect to HaJiNa. As I know, even in Korea, I have no hear about HaJiNa goodies that sale in Korea, just about some accessories or clothes or anything that wore by casts that sale there (which means just to promote the products, not to promote HaJiNa LOL :D )

Key holder

Price @ 480 Yen or USD 4.8

kh1

kh2

kh3

kh4

Some of them, mix with the picture of Joo Won (HB's character in SeGa)

Guest Tazi_chan

Pass card

Price is @ 750 Yen or USD 7.5

Can't imagine if I wear it to put my ID office card LOL :D

pc1

pc2

Guest Tazi_chan

Hand mirror

Price is @ 400 Yen  or USD USD 4.0
It's good idea to make goodies of hand mirror. Really good if we're fix our makeup with a hand mirror which has HB's picture LOL :D

hm10

Love this his expression :D:wub:

hm11

hm12

Again, love this his expression :D:wub:

hm13

Aaahhhh, so cute his dimple :wub:  :wub:

hm14

hm15

Guest Tazi_chan

Two side  photo which one is including Joo Won's picture (HB's character in SeGa)

Price is @ 480 Yen or USD 4.8

p3

p4

Guest Tazi_chan

Photo set SJ and RB... but mostly SJ :D

s10

Will post again next time because now my flickr get error to open my file....

Guest forget-me-not123

When searched Amazon Japan to by my idol Arashi's (Japanese boy band) goodies yesterday, I found HaJiNa's goodies that sale on there. Wow! Japan is really sooo enthusiastic about HaJiNa. No wonder because HB fan base there so strong  LOL  :D Somehow I love Japan! I love Japanese people because they're sooo respect to HaJiNa. As I know, even in Korea, I have no hear about HaJiNa goodies that sale in Korea, just about some accessories or clothes or anything that wore by casts that sale there (which means just to promote the products, not to promote HaJiNa LOL :D )

Key holder

​@Tazi_chan     Thank you very much for your information.  Love those stuff, will look it up in Amazon Japan!    I think Japan fans love HB and sure they will support HB in appreciation for his great acting!     I just wish HAJINA is well-received in Japan and China(??)!  Is there any news HB, HJM or other actors in this drama be promoting this in Japan?  

:wub::wub:

Guest Tazi_chan

Key holder

​@Tazi_chan     Thank you very much for your information.  Love those stuff, will look it up in Amazon Japan!    I think Japan fans love HB and sure they will support HB in appreciation for his great acting!     I just wish HAJINA is well-received in Japan and China(??)!  Is there any news HB, HJM or other actors in this drama be promoting this in Japan?  

:wub::wub:

​You're welcome, @forget-me-not123 :)   Try to get info via The Space (official Japanese HB's fan club) to know regarding HB, HJM or other cast will visit to Japan to promote this drama, but can't acces because I'm not a member :D So can be said, as far now, no news regarding HB, HJM or others casts of HaJina be promoting this drama in Japan . May be because both HB & HJM or other casts no have time to go there, busy with their daily activities :(

Guest Tazi_chan

Continues about HaJina goodies...

The last goodies...

Photo set SJ and RB... but mostly SJ :D

s10

s11

s12

s13

s14

Guest Tazi_chan

Remember when KNTV launch HaJiNa content in their website, at the cart of characters, the line arrow WJ pointed to Director Ryu which meant she loves him? hahahaaaa :D  But then, before Soompi in temporary version, KNTV has corrected it, but I forgot to post it. And here's the right one... WJ loves to RB, not Director Ryu :D

corr

Guest Tazi_chan

Just for info, status HaJiNa at SDA now is number 9 with 40,508 votes....

HaJiNa, fighting!!!! 

Archived