[Drama 2014/2015] Apgujeong Midnight Sun 압구정 백야

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dramaok

krgirl87 said: 백야(백선종) | 박하나
일찍이 부모를 여의고 오빠와 단 둘이 자란 탓에 오빠에 대한 애착이 크다. 시누이인 효경을 질투하며 오빠가 집안일을 하거나 시누이를 도와주는 걸 못봐준다. 선중의 화실에서 선지와 함께 그림을 그리고 있다
장화엄 | 강은탁
종편 HBN의 연출자. 여자에 관심이 없고 오로지 가족들의 건강과 행복에 관심이 있다. 책임감이 강하다.
조나단 | 김민수
젊고 잘나가는 유학파 건축가. 엄마가 만나지 말라는 여자는 군소리 없이 헤어질 정도로 부모님의 뜻을 존중하는 성격
육선지 | 백옥담
선중의 동생, 달란의 딸. 오빠의 화실에서 야야과 함께 조수 역할도 하면서 그림을 그린다. 착한 심성인데 의외로 좋아하는 남자에겐 저돌적으로 달려든다.
장무엄 | 송원근
종편 HBN의 조연출. 형에게 늘 뺀질거린다고 구박을 받는다. 할머니에게 시시콜콜한 농담까지 할 정도로 집안의 애교덩어리.
those the principal characters in this drama , someone can translate please each character ?

I liked the first episode it was a bit funny.  We were introduce to a few of the main characters. I missed certain parts but I was recording so I will go back and re-watch and add video.

I do not blame our lead guy Jang Hwa Um for recording them and for fussing at them. Her friend comes in either drunk or crazed and kisses him and they assume he is at fault and hits him not once but twice and as they try to explain they do not want to listen and get mad because he pushed the friend off him. I would have called security or the police. Then she finds out from her friend that she is the one that kissed him and he is not at fault and they give that half azz apology for what they did.  Then is mad at him for being pissed off at the friend for kissing him and for being all over him not to mention them hitting him.

This scene burned me up because Baek Ya was nasty to the SIL (Kim Hyo Kyung) fussing at her out of her jealousy over her Oppa (Baek Young). She has really over stepped her boundaries. Sure be upset that it seems the brother is working a lot and handling things at home and seems tired but what would she do if she caused her SIL to go into labor at this late stage. If she is so upset over her brother taking up the slack at home over house work why does she not help him out! She lives there too.. So she makes the SIL cry and then goes to pack her bags. I would have had her leave the house a long time ago. I am sorry that hubby will hate it but maybe someone should be recording what this little twit says. Until I can find out a legit reason for her dislike of her SIL besides jealousy I am going to want to shake her!

There was no preview at the end of this drama this morning.. strange but I will check the site later to see if one is up.

So far so good. Those girls though.....HU was shocked but he definitely wasn't amused and didn't think it was cute. It was quite a funny scene. I did miss quite a bit because I was so sleepy so I'll have to watch it again later. :)
@Ldy Gmerm ...thank you for the recap.

I was a bit confused by the ending as well and thought that the woman in the pictures Baek Ya was looking at was also possibly her mother. I will have to watch the raw video again to find out If that is the case. I think it was Le Bo Hee (Seo Eun Sa) who plays on Everything Kimchi as well at the moment.. There was no reason to show that scene at then end and make a point of her face I think if that is not her in those pictures.

Archived