[Variety] Roommate Season 2 (It's Okay, 룸메이트)

alfalfa

Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Park Jun Hyung Says He Will Be 80 By the Time He Gets Married and Has a Kid

Park Jun Hyung dissed himself on Roommate.

During the March 10 broadcast of SBS’ Roommate, Cho Sae Ho invited star chef Choi Hyun Suk upon hearing birthday boy GOT7’s Jackson say that he wants to learn how to cook.

88950002.jpg

On this day, chef Choi Hyun Suk said, “My wife, who I met at church, continued to like me even after five years and kept showing the same kind of heart. I got married when I was 27 and when my wife was 23 years old. When I meet my friends, I see that they’re all busy trying to raise their kids but I go out on dates with my wife (since my daughters are all grown up). I go to concerts with my daughter.”

Feeling envious, Park Jun Hyung said, “I don’t think I can do what chef Choi Hyun Suk did. I’ll be 80 years old by the time I get married and have a kid,” in an old man’s voice, bringing out laughter.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88950/gods-park-jun-hyung-says-he-will-be-80-by-the-time-he-gets-married-and-has-a-kid

Joon look so good in black hair. I forgot how he used to look like with normal hair color. Check out Hoi and TW thread for more individual updates. Hoi will have a birthday party with fan. Meanwhile our papa bear will have a third child son. 

For mama Wang IG, either it real or fake. Please be respectful when posting on that account. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cascade7

Embedded image permalink

[pd twitter]
룸메이트 셰어하우스에 두번째 봄이 옵니다. 영지가 오늘 심은 쌈용 상추.

[Roommate Sharehouse's second spring! Youngji planted some lettuce today]

p/s i had to edit this post THREE times cause i couldn't type 'lettuce' properly.... grrr....

Guest cascade7

wait a sec, so IF the twitter pic was posted today, along with the date youngji wrote on the box, then roommate must be filming right now.... 

p/s subs are out in all the usual places. I know the episodes have been lackluster of late but give episode 42 a chance :) i certainly find it entertaining with quite a bit of the old season 2 fun back in place :)

Guest dongna

Yey spring! I hope it's a sign for PDs to rid of not so good habits and start anew. Maybe something happened...

//They planned to show awesome episodes like Gayeon - WangSeo and Amber Henry Bambam as guests, but didn't go as planned or schedule for airing was delayed. Obviously the show is controlled by someone else other than PDs. They have no freedom what to show and theyre a bit pissed? But I hope they stop rebelling and still put together an awesome episode everytime. They owe it to viewers---if they still have viewers :((...//

Am I too nice to think of it this way? Or I'm just so sad about the poor ratings and hateful feedbacks and why they are letting this all happen... Poor casts...

Anyway. I'm still looking forward for SPRING episodes!!! Gives off happy and warm vibes. Let's all just take it easy guys. :) always love :)

Guest cascade7

Obviously the show is controlled by someone else other than PDs. They have no freedom what to show and theyre a bit pissed? But I hope they stop rebelling and still put together an awesome episode everytime.

AGREED! like @alfalfa said, the show is being used by show 'higher up's' to do people favours. of course, we can kinda understand cause most celebrities/idols might not want to appear for the sake of appearing, they usually do it to promote stuff:

1. after hara's appearance, her reality show was announced
2. shoo and her twins with 'oh my baby'
3. kim hyeon suk (the old man who adores jackson) had just released a new single

tons of others i bet. it's just that sometimes 'guests' are skillfully done, some not so.

i'm beginning to wonder where the guests got a bit too much..... after the housewarming, i think, it's been constant guests.... but things really took a turn for the worse after the christmas party and Roommate has been in a slump ever since.

By the way, new theory:

Guests are now invited to TEACH the roommates stuff

1. Chef invited to teach roommates to cook

and next week, one of the actresses looks like she'll be teaching roommates how to sew homemade house deco..............maybe

Guest cascade7

Embedded image permalink

Jackson spotted!!! pic spread on twitter today so might be today.... is that Dong Wook on the right? and maybe Ryohei on the left?

and next week, one of the actresses looks like she'll be teaching roommates how to sew homemade house deco..............maybe

I don't think she's being invited specifically to teach.  Rather, she and the other actress who visits has a connection to Seo Kang Joon.  They were all in the recently completed KBS drama, "What Happens to My Family?"

Guest cascade7

I don't think she's being invited specifically to teach.  Rather, she and the other actress who visits has a connection to Seo Kang Joon.  They were all in the recently completed KBS drama, "What Happens to My Family?"

oh i know that :) it's just really weird to say 'i noticed you have a sewing machine' and for tons of available cloth to appear out of nowhere ;)

Guest cascade7

dropping some photos from this Mid-March round of filming

B_6cO_CVIAIRHdQ.jpg

B_6cO_RU0AEhT-7.jpg

MIN WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Embedded image permalink

(posted on 13 March 2015 at 2am in the morning)

Guest cascade7

B_9DYIPVEAAVfOF.jpg

(looks like jackson, dong wook and ryohei were accompanying one of the guests shopping)

note: mid-march filming, airing date possibly sometime in april?

Guest cascade7

episode 43 preview is out!!!!

(p/s the comments are getting more and more immature by the week.... wish they can just get it into their heads that IF THEY'RE WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR ONE PARTICULAR MEMBER - DON'T BOTHER!!!!)

@cascade7 : qomawa chingu *hugs* >:D<

So I was really behind you guys , and yeah after I've reached ep 18 , I remembered that " Ga youn training session with kang joon & jackson thing " so I had to back-read some posts and untill I got hold of my post !!!

Is it really in episode 16 ????? God I haven't seen it ?? Any chingu here plz help !!!!

Just watched latest episode! I love Wookie-Jackson-Youngji trio! They are my most fav part! And I must say Jackson is so adorable! Well, he knows that it almost impossible to raise a donkey but he always got Dong Wook' permission before doing anything..like "can i raise the donkey" "hyung, please?" "Can I take the donkey insode the house?" "Can I sleep with the donkey inside?" He did asked Dong Wook permission and I don't think netizens will be angry too..and who paid the rental actually? Because I watched and Dong Wook rapped he paid everything means he agreed to buy a donkey for Jackson but since it is so expensive maybe he rented  it using his money?

and I also not so like about Se Ho asked Ryohei to take this and that when hey cooked with the chef.

(p/s the comments are getting more and more immature by the week.... wish they can just get it into their heads that IF THEY'RE WATCHING THIS SHOW FOR ONE PARTICULAR MEMBER - DON'T BOTHER!!!!)

I agree. Some people are really narrow-minded.  :-S. I mean it's okay to start watching because of one particular member but you should at least support the show itself.

Just watched latest episode! I love Wookie-Jackson-Youngji trio! They are my most fav part! And I must say Jackson is so adorable! Well, he knows that it almost impossible to raise a donkey but he always got Dong Wook' permission before doing anything..like "can i raise the donkey" "hyung, please?" "Can I take the donkey insode the house?" "Can I sleep with the donkey inside?" He did asked Dong Wook permission and I don't think netizens will be angry too..and who paid the rental actually? Because I watched and Dong Wook rapped he paid everything means he agreed to buy a donkey for Jackson but since it is so expensive maybe he rented  it using his money?

and I also not so like about Se Ho asked Ryohei to take this and that when hey cooked with the chef.

They're the main group in RM now. I think the PDs are trying to capture more interactions between the roommates and Dong Wook since they don't know when he will be busy again and he matches with everyone really well. He's a good older brother to everyone and with him around, you feel the essence of "family" that has been slowly fading since the end of S1, I mean S2 is really interesting but they don't have the family vibe that the S1 cast had, they're more of good friends living in one house. But that's just me. (I guess I'm kinda biased on Dong Wook since he's my favorite there, Just an opinion though. Haha!)

Guest cascade7

it was never shown after all - we all wished that it would be aired but nope, pd's have decided to delete it entirely. aside from that 'wrong' preview (taken down the day after on sbs' youtube channel), there has been no indication that it'll ever air. 

@sassygirl94 lol, i didn't notice but Jackson does treat DongWook as the real leader in the house - asking for his permission all the time. :) it's so SWEET! About the money, no idea what happened - regardless for roommate expenses, is it paid by the production crew? i know sunny used her card (i LOVE her outburst - one of my fav scenes) but does roommate compensate them after?

i think S1 had a family feel all thanks to Mama Shin :) he was such a gentle family man that he gave a very different vibe to S1. It was a family vibe that is easily recognizable - one caring mum, brothers sisters etc. . S2, like you said, good friends but they're becoming such good friends that they're like family now, more in units at the moment but still, i love the energy in the house in s2. even if there's nothing 'fun' going on, it's a positive environment :)

edit: argh, forgot why i wanted to post in the first place.

looks like pd is quite proud that Roommate Season 2 is being shown in Japan

Embedded image permalink

룸메이트 시즌2 일본 케이블에서 방송시작.

Ooooh once again i am really grateful to you @cascade7 >:D<

it's such a waste though that they decided not to show it , while there's the possibility that jackson & kang joon actually dropped by at ga youn .. Ahhh~~ such a waste

Guest cascade7

joon LOVES to use roommate pics even when his message has nothing to do with roommate

CAHGnvqVIAA39J8.jpg

(message is about enjoying the spring weather)

Guest anuyoes

Long time no see the thread. I'm occassionally lurking here but I feel I have to leave my mark here and here I am writing :)

I still enjoy Roommate despite some lackluster episodes. But I do skip a lot of scenes in the last two episodes. I do hope they will stop randomly invite guest just to help them do their promotions. I am okay with guest as long as they add something to the show, just like Hong Seok-Chon with his warm words, Nam Woo-Seok or Harabuji Lee Soon-Jae.

But I will make sure I am going to watch the next episode since woori beautiful noona Cha Kang Shim and fierce noona Noh Young Sol will be there (pardon me, I am a big fan of Cha Family of "What Happens to My Family ;) )

and OMG, did Byun Jung Soo visited the house again?? along with her arch-enemy in The Legendary Witch Kim Soo Mi?? :-O well then I should end my post singing "Gen, gen, gen...gentleman-nidaa.." (If you watch TLW you'll know what I'm saying ;)))

Thank you, everyone.

@sassygirl94 lol, i didn't notice but Jackson does treat DongWook as the real leader in the house - asking for his permission all the time. :) it's so SWEET! About the money, no idea what happened - regardless for roommate expenses, is it paid by the production crew? i know sunny used her card (i LOVE her outburst - one of my fav scenes) but does roommate compensate them after?

i think S1 had a family feel all thanks to Mama Shin :) he was such a gentle family man that he gave a very different vibe to S1. It was a family vibe that is easily recognizable - one caring mum, brothers sisters etc. . S2, like you said, good friends but they're becoming such good friends that they're like family now, more in units at the moment but still, i love the energy in the house in s2. even if there's nothing 'fun' going on, it's a positive environment :)

edit: argh, forgot why i wanted to post in the first place.

looks like pd is quite proud that Roommate Season 2 is being shown in Japan
~
~~~~~~~~~

I agree! Somehow, Jackson, DongWook and Joon Hyung are like real brothers. Joon Hyung is the wacky brother that you can lean on to when it counts. DongWook is the slightly more serious and responsible brother that you can have fun with but will also put you in place if you do something wrong. Jackson is the youngest brother that loves to have fun and doesn't know how to hold back. They're all very caring people too! Lol

And yeah, Mama Shin was a great member of the family. S2 is awesome, they have a great energetic vibe and even if there isn't much going on these days, it's become more like their everyday life I guess. It feels like we're just watching celebrities go through their day like any other person. We see it when they struggle, when they take some time off, when they have fun with each other, etc..

Archived