[Drama 2014/2015] Rosy Lovers 장미빛 연인들

Emmy11

we got the usual stupid ending. They solved everything within 1 ep. MJ he has been become hermit and he has been live near next granny's grave. Lolol Soo Ryeon was pregnant and the same day Gang Te got a call from his director's friend and he got an offer. Not so much happenned till YH was alive and everyone crying also Park Cha Dol has been YH's son and his name was changed to Lee Cha Dol.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dexter8010

said: we got the usual stupid ending. They solved everything within 1 ep. MJ he has been become hermit and he has been live near next granny's grave. Lolol Soo Ryeon was pregnant and the same day Gang Te got a call from his director's friend and he got an offer. Not so much happenned till YH was alive and everyone crying also Park Cha Dol has been YH's son and his name was changed to Lee Cha Dol.

Somone mention Oh rayong is comming! in that drama one of character who was close to the evil character was killed like that just how Granny was killed of in this drama. MJ was such a mamaboy even after his mother died. He still remain a Mamaboy. Lol i never saw something like that.

Also today i relazie i have been Love/Hate relationship with Kdramas. Two drama ended today and i am close to regret to begin watch them.

Just for information why MJ is in hermitage

MJ after his release from prison, he is doing the traditional (Confucian practice) duty bound 3 years mourning for parents, mirroring the first three years in a child's life when they are utterly dependent upon and loved unconditionally by their parents.

The Book of Rites elaborated about the required periods of mourning with three years being the longest. The Book of Filial Piety contained what the Master said about the three years mourning being the fulfillment of duty by the bereaved children (Chapter 18).

MJ decides to continued obeisance by setting up a Jesil (재실,齋室) during the mourning period at her grave site

During this period of mourning, the son, if he can afford it, lives retired from the world, leaving the management of his affairs to others and abandoning himself to meditation, spiritual communion with the departed, and grief.

As Mrs Baek had said that she must be the first woman who lose the love of her husband to her mother in law

:-B personally, I think there has been a dry spell on really good, even great dramas...lately. Like some said, sometimes there are dramas that have something, be it secondary characters, or subplots that keep me (viewers) watching and holding on to hope after hope, wish after wish that the drama will take a turn for the best.......BUT, I couldn't find anything, any subplot or any characters in this drama to like or to keep me watching. Oh, yes, there was the baby actress that was cute as a button....but, I wasn't going to continue to watch solely for cuteness overload. No way, no how. I stayed informed about this drama through this thread and came back only to watch the last two episodes. Thank goodness, I didn't waste my time with this drama. Just as with Twinkle, Twinkle.....nothing missed.....on a side note......I have never understood kdrama titles.....they just don't make sense....rosy lovers.....Really

all's  well,  that  ends well.  i think  jang mi's  dad  has  an  electra  complex  with  his  mother/  ha...  ha...  he  so loves  his  mom,  his  wife  was  something  of a breeder  used  to propagate  his  seed.   i  hope  the  next  drama  will  haave a  more likeable lead  character.

Final ep.
So, that was a respectable ending, following the craptastic penultimate episode.
- JM and CD get married. (Yey, I guess. *snooze*)
- JM is a successful actress again. (Okay, sure. *yawn*)
- Now she can help CD sling sneakers! (OMG, sneakers. If I never hear about those damn sponsored sneakers ever again, I'll be happy.)
- CD is so successful that he bought JM's parents' house back for them. (I sure hope before he did that, he bought his mom a bigger house. Just sayin'. Or maybe JM bought her a house. Anyway, somebody better have!)
- MJ spent 1 year in jail (only 1?) and 3 years in some self-imposed exile by becoming his mother's 24/7 gravekeeper. I suppose it's fine that he's kept away from the general public - but we don't really get any indication that he's seriously repented and changed his ways. Aside from apologizing to Cho Rong and Jang Mi - what is different about him? He still treats his wife like crap. And am I supposed to be impressed by his devotion to his mother? Filial love is a beautiful thing and all that, but his time and energy would be better spent by cleaning toilets at an orphanage.
- Yun Hwa dies. Rather politely and during the time jump. That is so like her.
- Now that she's dead, SH and YG can finally get it on. YH even gave them her blessing from her deathbed.
- SR is pregnant. (zzzzzz)
- JD and Se Ra... (OMG, no one cares.)

I'm just glad it's over. It's rare that I truly regret getting into a K-drama - even when they're not good, I still enjoy some of it. But for anyone considering giving this one a try - in my opinion, it is absolutely terrible and a waste of your time. Predictable, cliched, and stupid, punctuated by senseless violence that doesn't belong in this show - right before returning to Ambien-mode for the finale.
Thanks everyone in this thread for reading my rants. It helped me cope with the terribleness. Hope I see you guys around for other shows. Chances are (dare I hope?) that it will be better than this one.

dexter8010 said: Somone mention Oh rayong is comming! in that drama one of character who was close to the evil character was killed like that just how Granny was killed of in this drama. MJ was such a mamaboy even after his mother died. He still remain a Mamaboy. Lol i never saw something like that.

Also today i relazie i have been Love/Hate relationship with Kdramas. Two drama ended today and i am close to regret to begin watch them.

Archived