[Drama 2014/2015] Rosy Lovers 장미빛 연인들

Emmy11

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I promised ....  Caps from ep 2 
tumblr_ndpfvgVjPT1t22iaso4_1280.png

tumblr_ndpfyqaQ4g1t22iaso4_1280.png

I like them so much .. The are nice brother but Cha dol is kind , care and helpful but his brother get angry so fast and he is Hasty
tumblr_ndpg1yg4fA1t22iaso2_1280.png

I enjoy watching these 2 episodes and the rating is so good and make me waiting for the next weeks .. 
More CAPS HERE

Maybe I'll back tmw with some edits in the caps ... 
See ya .... 

Guest kopxpert

AGB Nielsen Ratings:E01: 13.3%E02: 14.6%Better start than Jang Bori but doesnt necessarily mean it will reach high rating levels it did. Jang Bori started to go over 20% mark at ep 28 so as a SECRET fan, I hope Rosy Lovers will continue to improve. I'm excited to see Lee GoEun though - that cute little girl. I hope she makes her appearance sooner rather than later. I guess Sunhwa/Jangm has to get pregnant first (assuming she will be the couples' daughter) :)
llROjmm.jpg

PihxcsZ.jpg

Guest LadyAra

"Rosy Lovers", Lee Jang-woo and Sunhwa's not so secret relationship

photo507239.jpg

Lee Jang-woo and Sunhwa's relationship isn't so secretive anymore.

On the second episode of the MBC weekend drama "Rosy Lovers", Park Cha-dol (Lee Jang-woo) and Baek Jang-mi (Sunhwa) kissed before they parted while their mothers, Jeong Si-nae (Lee Mi-sook) and So Geum-jae (Im Ye-jin) watched them.

Park Cha-dol witnessed his sister Park Sera's (Yoon Ah-jeong) husband cheating on her in a hotel and was tracking him down when he accidentally threw a plate of steak at Baek Man-jong (Jeong Bo-seok) who was at the hotel to receive an award.

Baek Man-jong was furious and yelled at So Geum-ja to make her first Jeong Si-nae move out of his lot. So Geum-ja met with her in front of her house to tell her the painful news was walking the street to get to the main road.

On the other side were Park Cha-dol and Baek Jang-mi who were holding hands. Baek Jang-mi was there at the scene of Park Cha-dol's accident and kissed him to make him feel better, with Geum-ja and Jeong Si-nae witnessing it.

Jeong Si-nae yelled, "Get away from my daughter!" and the two of them froze at the sight of their mothers.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... [more]

I try watching this and it hasn't caught my attention yet but i think it will catch on where the time jump starts and the little girl comes into the couple strory , as for right now the couple doesn't have the sparks yet. Chadol is quite an endearing positive character but han sun hwa as a female lead is quite bland now. I hope she proves me wrong and wishing the drama a good ratings.

I haven't watched episode 2 yet due to busy schedule yesterday.  I hope to watch it tonight.   In rare cases, there are k-drama or any drama that are able to hold good story from the beginning to the end.   I will provide my thoughts on it later for Sunday's episode.  

Guest Nourah.A

Unfortunately , i watched ep1+2 RAW and i didn't understand anything but there way in acting... i hoped i could see IU instead of SH , I didn't feel the the chemistry between her and JW .. hopfully she can change my mind on the next EPs After pretty man i hoped i can see IU and JW lead a main roles in drama togather ... both had a chemistry and pretty smile :x

I so badly want to watch this drama but from what I seen no one on either dramabay nor dramacool considers this drama popular enough to sub :( Its Tuesday and still no subs so I'm thinking they'll only post clips for fans who are interested in watching. 
Thanks for recaps and comments. 

All the previous MBC weekend drama for this timeslot have subs so I am surprise why this one does not have ...  weird 
Anyway good news ( or not ? ) ,  Darksmurfs have a page for Rosy Lovers now but need fans to edit the subs to more watchable ones 

Just as i suspected. Jang Mi's mom was trying to run out and her mom wouldn't let let. Jang Mi was going to meet up with Cha Dol. Jang Mi slips through and the mom tries to stop her and end up pushing her down the stairs. At the hospital the doctor tells them that Jang Mi is pregnant. Jang Mi's parents are shocked.
Jang Mi's parents are completely crazy. The mom cause a mess at Cha Dol's mom working place while Jang Mi's father cause a mess at their house. The rich woman in the third family asked for a divorce.
Edit : also in the preview i think Jang Mi's mom slapped Cha Dol

The timeskip will most likely happen between episode 5-7

I watched the preview, I am going to watch the whole episode after work. @Lunkera yes, JM Mom did slapped CD and made a mess in the workplace whereas JM's father hit CD, and flipped over the table after finding out who the father of her daughter's baby.    In the preview, you also see CD chasing the car that JM is in as you hear JM saying CD needs to know the truth.   Well the story is going to be interesting tomorrow.  I can see time skip, episode 6~8.   It will be worth watching tomorrow to see the pace of the drama, and how it ends.  

Even in a recent translated article i read it still said single dad. My guess is that Cha Dol will be left with the baby and Jang Mi's parents will force them to separate. That's what i thought since the beginning. Hopefully i'm wrong and they raise the baby together..

Even in a recent translated article i read it still said single dad. My guess is that Cha Dol will be left with the baby and Jang Mi's parents will force them to separate. That's what i thought since the beginning. Hopefully i'm wrong and they raise the baby together..

That's what my thoughts was as well CD raising his daughter alone, which I'm also thinking maybe JM parents might send her aboard.. leaving her baby behind then she'll return probably wanting her baby back from CD IMO.

On another note, it would be nice to see Cha Dol's mom becoming friends with that rich lady. I think Se Ra and the rich lady's brother is the third couple. I actually like her, she's not arrogant for being a rich woman. In the toilet those women were talking behind her back. She seems to be in quite a bit of pain for not being able to have conceived a child. It was pretty noticable in today's episode.

Archived