Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, joccu said:

they made season two of Osan love with the original cast. It is called osssan love returns. It aired this year. This was the latest drama that I watched. Ossan love is one of the best jdrama rom com that I watched

Oh wow, that means it's really good and it's awesome that the original cast reprised their roles! 🤩

5 hours ago, rocat said:

Wang Yibo is in that one - I generally avoid that genre but it has received many positive comments! 

Though I've seen Wang Yibo only in Untamed, he fits serious roles.

2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

this looks melancholic and sad... but their tiny smiles... 

It's a sadder and much darker (S/A, r*p*, murder) story than Hidden Love if it follows closely the novel... but oh my gosh, if Sang Zhi is loyally in love to Duan Jiaxu for years since childhood, Sang Yan would love Wen Yifan from the first year they became classmates until they meet again years later in Nanwu. 

Sang Yan secretly visits Wen Yifan for years (she doesn't know he is there!) in Yi He 2-3 times a month from when they were uni students until she returned to Nanwu. 🥹

Many wanted Victor Ma to reprise his role as Sang Yan, but Bai Jingting nailed it from the teaser. Duan Jiaxu and Sang Zhi are also played by another actor and actress, but they too look the part and acted fine their parts. 🙂

5 hours ago, rocat said:

Awesome!  Now we wait 5 months. 

Arent we usually waiting a year or so? 😅Five months is short, hehehe! There's a chance it might be showing on late December in time for new year since there's a scene there of NY fireworks 😁

•○•○•○•○•○•○•

The Beginning of the Sea / Uni No Hajimari theater preview

Meguro Ren, Arimura Kasumi, and Furukawa Kotone, Fuji TV event airing tomorrow

Meme's getting interviewed by Mezamashi for his upcoming drama tomorrow. 🙂

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

44 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

rent we usually waiting a year or so? 😅Five months is short, hehehe!

Kekeke! Cos the fastest I’ve seen a drama shoot out from post production is 5 months. 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, rocat said:

Kekeke! Cos the fastest I’ve seen a drama shoot out from post production is 5 months. 

Which one was that? 😯 Hidden Love was before 8mo after filming ended if I remember it right 😅

●□●□●□●□●□●□●

Jazz and ballet pair 💛 🩷

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, rocat said:

The Princess Royal, Zhang Linghe/Zhao JinMai’s current drama

Woah, that's a record! Also means... cast are good boys and girls. 🫠

chicken-nuggets-1-16.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

just saw that they have made second season of detective chinatown. of to watch that.

Woah, I missed this! I'll be watching it cos I enjoyed how crazy the season 1 was. Bonus that the two movie leads have cameos 🤗

••●●••●●••

85081d00-5171-4661-a4e4-03bb9a9eefdf.jpg

ctto

Comfort food after 3days of nasty bout of migraine...

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, joccu said:

I also missed it. was about to watch  3 episode of war of faith but then i saw new season of detective chinatown. I really liked the first season. 

I still can't get over the 2nd story in Season 1. 😬

The 3rd story is as crazy as can be, but also sad in the end. @rocat Victor Ma who played Sang Yan in Hidden Love wears a sexy girly outfit, LMAO!

Have you also seen the 3 Detective Chinatown movies? 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Woah, that's a record! Also means... cast are good boys and girls. 🫠

They’ve certainly cleared immigration :lol:

51 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Victor Ma who played Sang Yan in Hidden Love wears a sexy girly outfit, LMAO!

He is very fair and should be pretty? Kekekeke. I have yet to catch the third one though. 

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

heir height difference though🤗

She’s small :relaxed:

He’s of average actor height.

I am always appalled when the nose of the actress meets the armpits of the actor in period dramas especially in hot weather… but they filmed around autumn/winter so should be good…

Dies Sesame Street GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

Lovers to enemies to best friends to lovers is a hell of an arc!🥰😂

She called him 闺蜜 (a girl’s best friend with whom you talk to about boys and periods), he said the term made him nauseous - that made me laugh! 

The banter is much better from ep 9. 

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

this pic is so funny srq & chuan'er being 3rd wheeler:Megalol:@rocat

@MayanEcho🥰

雨の中来場した観客を気遣っていた目黒蓮

@confusedheart  😍👋 glad that you post again

Eunwoo's fromm messages.

Hi! Interesting What are you doing?? I came for rehearsal!! This is the fromm... Have you all eaten? I ate an obento while waiting here I'm eating takoyaki too Finally doing the encore Phew... it feels strang It will feel even stranger tomorrow... It's like a bittersweet feeling?? Hehehe Waiting~ Looks like the rehearsal preparation isn't done yet~~~ I should have fun until then It's 7:34 here PM There was too much international travel this month, the jet lag... it was so tough... My body is awake but my mind is asleep, my mind is awake but my body is asleep Strange feeling~~~ This month is really... phew... So actually, my condition isn't the best... These are schedules I wanted to do~~~ Don't worry too much 🥰 Just saying~~~ complaining hehehe I'm going for rehearsal now!!! Ittekimasu!! (I'm off!! in Japanese)

===

adding

Cha Eunwoo in Dior has been chosen as one of the ‘Best Dressed Celebrities’ at the Paris Fashion Week Men's Spring/Summer 25 by major media outlets:

https://x.com/ChaEunwooINTL/status/1806857649754882386

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

47 minutes ago, joccu said:

I have only watched the first movie.

Second movie story is so crazy, the 3rd movie is also a crazy mess. The drama version leads have cameos in the 3rd movie.

34 minutes ago, rocat said:

They’ve certainly cleared immigration :lol:

And the tax and auditing bureaus 😉

34 minutes ago, rocat said:

He is very fair and should be pretty? Kekekeke. I have yet to catch the third one though. 

He was so girly especially from behind 🤣 Chen Zhe Yuan and Cheng Xiao are the leads of the 3rd story.

••••●●●●••••

He's dressed like an onigiri 😂 @WeunXK

Another game show 😆

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

🥰🤗

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XesH5YABdLc?feature=share

------

:issohappy:

Spoiler

Your highness. You’re prettier than the fireworks.🎊

@rocat

from The Grand Princess

Spoiler

chapter 56, how can their strange 30 years married but only now starting the friends-to-lovers journey dynamic be SO GOOD🥲

"...I specifically instructed not to disturb you."

Li Rong didn't say anything, she stared at Pei Wenxuan, she couldn't tell what emotion she was feeling, she just looked at this person, facing all it like nothing; she had an indescribable hardness and sourness permeating her heart.

Pity, sadness, mixed with indefinable emotions, made her stare at him with a cold face.

"Pei Wenxuan," Li Rong finally spoke, "when are you going to think more about yourself, to feel that you yourself are important, and to not take everything and fight for yourself?"

Pei Wenxuan did not say anything; in fact, Li Rong's expression was no different from usual, but at that moment, it was as if he could see moisture in Li Rong's eyes.

The tenderness soaked into his heart, making him suddenly feel that he seemed so valuable.

She was worried about him, she cared about him, she was unjust for him, her heart was sore for him.

Pei Wenxuan smiled as he stepped forward and hugged Li Rong, he gathered the woman into his arms and tightened them.

-----

I miss them(their interaction😔@rocat @MayanEcho

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

More promotion for upcoming drama 🙂

I like how he prefers no frills, comfortable, oftentimes neutral coloured clothes.

••••●●●●●••••

Happy weekend!

ZaatarFetaandEggFlatbread-Recipe2.jpg?re

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

@WeunXK

I’m rewatching The Double on Netflix (6 eps dropped today). :tounge_xd: Now that I’m watching with English subtitles, together with the benefit of hindsight, everything becomes clearer. 

And I have so many questions that probably only the novel can answer. Any idea where to find a translated one without the horrid ads popping into screen every 30 seconds? :kicks:

A question I have…

I did not understand why Duke Su fought in the war at the end when he is not a military general but it seems he might have both military and bureaucratic responsibilities. I thought he only had the latter.

But I was under the impression that only Princes have both. Like William and Harry.

He had sent ceremonial military weapons as a gift to XFF/Jiang Li, forming part of her welcome parade home - a purely administrative officer won’t have that. Or was it cos of his lineage having come from a family of generals?

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2