[Drama 2014] Mr. Back / 미스터 백

SamShop Watch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest atomickitty

The guy from All About My Romance...The girl from Fated To Love You...
YUP!
I'm on board! Love them both. November suddenly feels so far away. 

If I'm not mistaken, they got 3 more weeks to the airing date......And there are still no pictures of main leads filming the drama yet...... The actors and production staff are definitely in a tight schedule and I hope they can cope with this issue....

pattsue said:
If I'm not mistaken, they got 3 more weeks to the airing date......And there are still no pictures of main leads filming the drama yet...... The actors and production staff are definitely in a tight schedule and I hope they can cope with this issue....

I don't like how DC images work... but I'll try to link some pics...

viewimage.php?id=25bcdb3ff0dc&no=29bcc42

This should be SHK's new look. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's better than his previous drama ;)
More pics...

Cr. SHK DC
Links here (if pics don't work):
1 http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hakyun&no=100338&page=1
2-5 http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hakyun&no=100316&page=2
CAN THE STYLISTS PLEASE GET THE GUYS' FRINGES UP PLEASE???

Updates:
201410151141372510_1.jpgTop left: Jun Gook-hwan; top right: Lee Moon-shik; bottom left: Lee Mi-do; bottom right: Hwang Young-hee.

I'm hearing...
Jun Gook-hwan will play SHK's (70 yr old version) younger brother.Jo Mi-ryung will play SHK's younger sister.
Lee Moon-shik will play his secretary.Hwang Young-hee will play his sister-in-law.Lee Mi-young will play JNR's mother.Lee Mi-do* will play JNR's friend.
*LMD previously starred in FTLY as JNR's elder sister.
Casting article here: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201410151141372510
Cr. newsen

@anopinion
thanks for the link and infos....Yeah I agree with you, SHK should change his hair style and maybe that type of pant.. ( sorry, I'm not a fan of skinny jean)
BTW, I hope Mr. Back 's fashion sense will improve as time goes on... Right now maybe he still in shock and still dont know how to dress as a younger man....  :P

fh1b5iZ.jpgmT9ExdG.jpg

LOL about SHK hairstyle. he's still use the mess hairstyle since last i saw him in "Running man". Maybe it's his trademark. Thanks to @anopinion for the news update and the links. I also glad the production team have started the filming. Sure they in a speed mode since it's less than a month to the airing time. The cast line also convincing with latest MBC cast from EK and FTLY. maybe reunion is this year trend  :))

B0Hd7prCQAAj4sS.jpg

Cr: getik Twitter

EDIT:

class="entry-title single-title"Shin Ha Kyun, Jang Nara, Lee Joon, & Others At First Script Reading For “Mr. Baek

Now that we’ve been doing a weekly Top 10 write-up for Soompi, I feel the need to watch more dramas. I usually follow one drama at a time and catch up on the rest when their run has ended, but we want to make our list more diverse, so, I’m adjusting my viewing habits and hoping to take on more dramas. Mr. Baek can’t come sooner!

The drama went into full-scale production with the first script reading taking place in early October at the new MBC building in Sangam-dong.

For those who aren’t aware yet, the rom-com is about a miserly 70-year-old tycoon who one day, because of an accident, finds himself transformed into a man in his 30s. He experiences real love for the firs time when he becomes young again.

Naturally, the main leads, Shin Ha Kyun and Jang Nara, were present at the table read. They were joined by the rest of the cast that included Park Ye Jin (who might be playing Jang Nara’s rival on the show), Lee Joon, Jeong Seok Won, Hwang Young Hee, Hwang Bo Ra, and more.

It is said that the event started a little late, but nonetheless, all the actors were encouraged and proceeded to work productively with each other. The ambitious younger actors kept up with their seniors during the scenario exercises, which were mostly conducted without interruption.

Continue Reading...click

Couch Kimchi

Archived