[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Dona S, thanks for the pictures. They just reminded me how hilarious they were on the show!!

Probably it's my first time watching WGM, I didn't realize how realistically the show was being filmed, showing So Eun teaching SJR how to upload picture onto Twitter, what re-tweet is about etc. Love them both in today's episode coz I had great laughs!

woahh,, i think I love the PD. I forget his name. my goosebumps style when I watch wgm is come again after I watch jjonga. before jjonga, it's sunhwa and kwanghee. the last i got the feeling is when I watch khuntoria couple. I think WGM will be famous again with a new couple.
I like this couple!!
i really want jjonga couple and cat couple meet and talk. it'll be daebak because kim soeun, kim ahyoung, hongjonghyun, and song jaerim will be in one place.

but what's the name for this couple? I suggest cat couple since they both like a cat

Thanks @DonaS for the pictures!    While waiting for the raw, may I join in spazzing here???   The hubby is a tough-fie, tough from the outside (With tattoo, muscular, rides a motorcycle,etc.) but a softie inside (cat-lover, I love how they're not supposed to give clues about themselves but JR unknowingly gave off infos about himself. He even took back his joke that he's old and revealed his real age!    He's also very sincere, I love his reaction when he heard SE loves cats and when she told him her parents' view on riding a motorbike. He could have waited for SE to introduce herself and pretend to know her but he just blurted out "who are you?"     The wifey on the other hand is a tough-fie too! Sweet looking and softie from the outside but tough from the inside! She is clever and smart that she could make her man reveal things he's supposed to hide but at the same time makes him laugh too!   Can't wait to get to know more about them individually and as a couple!

I dunno why but I was in the middle of a good night sleep when I happen to wake up and had the urge to refresh this thread! And boy oh boy those scree caps!

Now I can't go back to sleep!

Those hospital pics are for next week I suppose?! That shaving pic really does remind me of a married couple! Although I feel like SE would have hard time doing a good job with it unless JR's facing her or his back on her with his head tilted! Lol!

So did they show all the scenes from the preview? (Cafe scene, walking hand in hand scene, etc)

Song jae rim is kind a laid back, easy going person, he does'nt really care about his image and to think he is an actor, especially his outfit when he first met kim so eun and kim so eun was all dressed up lol. I really admire him for that. Me saying ''Who cares about your image as long as your comfortable that's all that matters''.

Archived