[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Jong Suk received his first ever Daesang today! He also won the Top Excellence Award for Miniseries! I'm so proud of him! He deserves all the awards that he got today at the MBC Drama Awards! We know how passionate and hardworking he is so I'm really happy that all of his efforts were noticed! Congrats Lee Jong Suk! :D

• Like 10

23 hours ago, Princess5 said:

@pinocchioAsh so sorry!

Me do not know how to post IG updates in the forum.. maybe I make it a new year resolution to learn how to do it! Thanks for updating! Excited about the event our darling are attending for the next 2 days!!

Aigoooo.. why sorry?!! :sweatingbullets::o

Posting IG updates is easy! :) Just click at the top right corner of their picture in IG and copy share URL ..And just come and paste it here..

Shin Hye's IG update today.. 

It says Annyeong.. :)

So.. anyone else saw the awards? 

I feel like smirking, because there was no spark. Right now, despite all we know and don't know, one thing is well, for sure.. that he's definitely not dating anyone else.  :vicx: **cues back to SBS 2014/Korean Cultural awards 2015**

Thanks to the trolls all the pictures I saw today just sparked my annoyance. And to think, this is the same me who drove everyone around me crazy talking incessantly about W for half of last year. Amazing what people can do. 

Nevertheless, another feather in his cap.. he deserved it. He really was brilliant in W. Can't wait to see him and cheer for him in his new drama with Suzy...Seeing that Jade Lover isn't airing anytime soon.. sigh. 

Wonder what Shin Hye will do next..Waiting for her to pick something new.. :)

• Like 13

16 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

It says Annyeong.. :)

So.. anyone else saw the awards? 

I feel like smirking, because there was no spark. Right now, despite all we know and don't know, one thing is well, for sure.. that he's definitely not dating anyone else.  :vicx: **cues back to SBS 2014/Korean Cultural awards 2015**

Thanks to the trolls all the pictures I saw today just sparked my annoyance. And to think, this is the same me who drove everyone around me crazy talking incessantly about W for half of last year. Amazing what people can do. 

Nevertheless, another feather in his cap.. he deserved it. He really was brilliant in W. Can't wait to see him and cheer for him in his new drama with Suzy...Seeing that Jade Lover isn't airing anytime soon.. sigh. 

Wonder what Shin Hye will do next..Waiting for her to pick something new.. :)

I super agree with you! There was no spark with the interaction between them! All i can sense is that Jong Suk really respects her just like how he respects Lee Bo Young. I miss the moments in SBS 2014 soooo much. I hope next year we would be able to see them together in an award's night again.

I feel so sad that Jong Suk doesn't have a project with SBS this year. Shin Hye, Kyun Sang and Sung Kyung will (possibly) be there tomorrow for the SBS Drama Awards. Jong Suk is the only one missing in the group.

Anyways, I wish Shinhye good luck for SBS Drama Awards tomorrow! :D

• Like 14

53 minutes ago, ahappygoluckygirl0918 said:

I super agree with you! There was no spark with the interaction between them! All i can sense is that Jong Suk really respects her just like how he respects Lee Bo Young. I miss the moments in SBS 2014 soooo much. I hope next year we would be able to see them together in an award's night again.

I feel so sad that Jong Suk doesn't have a project with SBS this year. Shin Hye, Kyun Sang and Sung Kyung will (possibly) be there tomorrow for the SBS Drama Awards. Jong Suk is the only one missing in the group.

Anyways, I wish Shinhye good luck for SBS Drama Awards tomorrow! :D

EXACTLY! I also super agree with you and pinocchioAsh :)

Noona noona noona...just like noona Lee Bo Young. Both leading ladies are respected by Jong Suk as OLDER wiser sisters who are accomplished veteran actresses.

Compare tonight's gentlemanly respectful co-star interaction with SBS 2014 - our darling co-stars who were very much into each other - linking arms, handholding, playful teases, meaningful eye contact and whispers on stage not to mention perfect outfit matches and colour theme!! 

Darling ship's NOT sinking but sailing smooth!!!

• Like 15

Hi guys! so, i have been a silent reader for so long, but it's just when i come here i do feel its ..home:wub: !!

Wow its already 911, you are awesome, its just that our ship is sailing beautifully :w00t:

Cheers for our JS who won Daesang tonight, someone must be so proud of you right now!! *cough* :wub:

• Like 14

i'm  so proud of sukkie, he deserve the daesang because he really worked hard.

Now is the turn of his "close friend":wub: ahaha our psh! she made a great job in doctors, she worked hard too.. and i want to see  kyun sang!

.in the mbc awards ljs stayed with her yg parter sung kyung i don't know if they talked in the awards.  

Two and two in differents awards go team!!

• Like 9

ooh i forgot..did u see the netizens coments? they are saying:  that ljs didin't deserve daesang because he didn't make a good speech or something like that..come on! he looked in shock with so much atention. they are human with feelings! 

the netizens in korea!:vicx: they believe that the actors are robots or something! i was so angry

• Like 7

Guys!! :D

I feel like such a meanie.. but all the videos I've watched have just made ne happy.. :D

See this one.. 

He went up the stage with Kim Eui Sang and Nam Joo Hyuk with Lee Sung Kyung in a tow.. :D flashback to old award shows.. this reminded me of LMH and PSH during 2013 SBS awards (at the height of the rumours), where he did something similar.. and soon after came out admitting that he's dating Suzy.. :P (no offence, to anyone..Just an example)

:D **irrationally happy me**

• Like 11

6 hours ago, isabelly said:

ooh i forgot..did u see the netizens coments? they are saying:  that ljs didin't deserve daesang because he didn't make a good speech or something like that..come on! he looked in shock with so much atention. they are human with feelings! 

the netizens in korea!:vicx: they believe that the actors are robots or something! i was so angry

I did never expect they will react this way!! I mean this is too much "hate" comments for someone who is naturally shy to make a speech infront of public, they are human being too, they get shocked, feel speechless sometimes, but i know how JS would be so thankful for us inside and he immediatly posted his insta update saying he was never this nervous, so cant they be a little understanding? Ahh, they make me so angry sometimes :vicx:

• Like 5

Congratulations our darling Jong Suk for the daesang award!!! SO PROUD OF YOU :wub:

looking forward your next projects and I'm sure you will continue to amaze us!!!

20161231-101904-2016mbc_photo16123100590

and

Congratulations darling Shin hye for theTop Excellence Award!!!

C1BMPa4VEAg5cvl.jpg

BOTH OUR DARLING COUPLE WON AWARDS FOR THEIR DRAMAS,,, SO PROUD OF THEM :wub:

• Like 10

Couldn't log in for some days and logged in caz of my fav drama on SBS RT... 

Our Dear Shin Hye is so beautiful with that Dress ...really Shining just like our Dear JS ...

TnX God he deserved a lot last night and what can I say about netizens ??? I almost Cried when I read their comments Soooo bad and un-respectful... but comments below All Kpop Article from international fans were really good makes me think this is just some Korean Anti-fan or another actors fans...thogh all my happiness gone away at first with their comments but now I think it's not gonna big deal..at least till now they don't say anything after his IG post but expect some netizens will go to compare him and another Daesang winner tonight but the one who I think will win is the one who awarded it before so comparing will be so annoying again..but let's hope they leave JS and just congrats to winners...

Any way Shin Hye got Top 10 Award till now And I think she will win another one as well... Fighting Shin Hye...

But who remember 1 January last year?? Dispatch ... and will they gonna do this again or they may leave them alone ?? 

• Like 6