[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

2 hours ago, k_xs said:

Aren't they the cutest? Haha :blush: 

tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co6_400.gif tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co7_400.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co1_400.gif tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co2_400.gif

tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co3_400.gif tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co5_400.gif

@k_xs the happiest!

Jongsuk can't help but feel giddy for kissing Shinhye. Yah Jongsuk ah why so obvious?? but i love how you can't contain what your heart desires :blush: She's lovely, beautiful inside and out.

• Like 9

woWwww daebak ! !! this thread moved really fast TnX to haters ! Ok maybe she is darling shipper & wants this thread move fast so she did this for us..:w00t::D;)

TnX  SOoooooo muchhhhhh everyone for your veryyy nice updates ...made me day :)

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

I never got tired of watching this. The way Jongsuk kisses, holds and wraps his arm around Shinhye is very much a man in love. The way both of them kisses, closes their eyes and sways to the beat of their heart is very much alive. They are perfectly made for each other. :blush::blush::blush:

i love the way JS kissed SH. so sweet and so gentle... and HE DIDN'T GET NUMB WITH ALL THAT KISSES. He felt enjoying it. hehehheeee...

It may take a year. it may take a day.  what's is meant to be will always find it's way.... 

• Like 11

3 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

P.S: I passed my Korean Beginner 1 level tests! Got 100% scholarship for the next trimester too.. :D **le me dancing**

YAYYYYYY! CONGRATULATIONS ASH!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!! :grin:

It's so nice to see you here agian @irenetan !! <3

47 minutes ago, melonchan said:

I have a report button, I have a troll, I have a report button.... :phew:Pretty catchy, I think

I love that PPAP parody XD

Our thread is a 'Popular Now' Thread!! YAYYY!! This thread is moving so quickly! We had a quiet phase for a while and I'm glad to see everyone active once again!! :grin:

rKH5RQV.png

Remember, Our Darling Couple have a 'Tom and Jerry' Relationship. They joke and tease each other a lot but they cannot live without each other:blush:

bU7IQ6d.gif

(some of the emojis are gone??? whyyyyyy?? why are they removing them?? ;-; )

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Thank you @rori0711!!

This is me after my results..darling-dancing1_zpstm5ls68c.gif?w=480&hdarling-dancing2_zpsjfktrbpx.gif?w=480&h

This is us here.. laughing away!sh-tumble7_zpsujo7x3te.gif?w=480&h=480&ftoast3_zpscpgoxkqk.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=c

P.S: Good to see you here @irenetan I missed seeing your display picture!!! :wub:

let us join you in your happy dance nyahaha

tumblr_n36tfn6PK41shstfvo4_r1_250.gif  th?id=OIP.M6fb3648905517f61f2308dcfa9d240ceo0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=283&h=160

Jongsuk & Shinhye sending their Congratulations to you, Ash! 

th?id=OIP.Mf3486013bcd6e17c3e8019bb4a073113o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=343&h=183

gifs & pics ctto

-----------------------------------

oh yes! no one can trample our strong Darling fort here. 2 years...4 months...16 days...and we're still standing. 

We are one because we are who we are and we love who we love, and that is Darling couple. 

I cannot let these times take my faith DARLING away from me. For it is during these times it is needed most.

• Like 11

5 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:
Translation: 여부세요 나야~ 거기 잘 지내니? : Hello, it's me ~ how are you doing there? 

:)

Jongsuk looks nice in everything he wears. it's a cut from 7 First Kisses, i suppossed. Have anyone currently watching this web series? Is it good?

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Like 7

@VIP_Cake!! Thank you sooooo much! :D

@rori0711..hehehehe.. look at the troll.. her own thread must be such a dull place.. poor baby.. aww :P

I love that our thread is jumping leaps and bounds.. can't wait till we cross 1000!! Hwaiting Darling/Dalin shippers!!

3 minutes ago, rori0711 said:

Jongsuk looks nice in everything he wears. it's a cut from 7 First Kisses, i suppossed. Have anyone currently watching this web series? Is it good?

Yes.. it's more like a commercial.. it's a series of ten minute videos.. they just released Ji Chang Wook's episode.. next up is Kai baby (EXO).. Sukie will be Second from last.. :D it's a cute series..

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Gwen Babykidz HayatiRut said:

i love the way JS kissed SH. so sweet and so gentle... and HE DIDN'T GET NUMB WITH ALL THAT KISSES. He felt enjoying it. hehehheeee...

It may take a year. it may take a day.  what's is meant to be will always find it's way.... 

Without numb of course...and with a sound mooooooooooaaaaaaaaacccccccccchhhhhhhh cup cup... at the end ha ha ha:phew:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sid01 said:

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/16/park-shin-hyes-agency-responds-reports-next-possible-tvn-drama/

as predicted....she is ready for a new drama...not officially offered yet... but there's a chance we'll see her face in new drama. 

They are so busy......:tears:

Thank youuuu! :)

New drama.. the title Chicago Typewriter sounds interesting.. wonder if baby girl will pick it or not.. :) Can't wait to find out.. 

• Like 8

MOD NOTE:

Dear Darling Couple Shippers,

The Shippers' Paradise mods and the admins wants to sincerely offer an apology for the trolling and spamming that has occurred in the thread over the last few days. Following the mandatory forum update, our staff has noticed some technical issues and bugs that needs resolving, one of which is the very trolling you see in this thread.

We want to continue providing an enjoyable forum experience for all of our members, so we have been actively working to fix all of these issues as soon as possible. Please continue to bear with us during this time.

As a suggestion, we highly recommend NOT engaging with the trolls and to simply ignore their presence as if their posts had already been deleted by the mods and admins. Instead, just continue to report their posts and/or contact one of the Shippers mods. Trolls are usually looking for a response of some sort and to cause an uproar. If you refuse to give them what they are looking for, there's a chance that they will get bored and leave on their own. (But we are aiming to completely resolve the issue before then!)

We appreciate and thank you for your current and future patience and understanding regarding this situation.

- SP mods and Soompi admins

• Like 16

Guest pineapplejam1
20 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

@VIP_Cake!! Thank you sooooo much! :D

@rori0711..hehehehe.. look at the troll.. her own thread must be such a dull place.. poor baby.. aww :P

I love that our thread is jumping leaps and bounds.. can't wait till we cross 1000!! Hwaiting Darling/Dalin shippers!!

Yes.. it's more like a commercial.. it's a series of ten minute videos.. they just released Ji Chang Wook's episode.. next up is Kai baby (EXO).. Sukie will be Second from last.. :D it's a cute series..

I love both HOT and Sechs Kies

• Like 1