Quantcast
Jump to content

[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오


Recommended Posts

sleepykid said: .

TheFoodMonster

said:



SBS Drama Special Last Making Film
English Translations:
Lee Jong Suk: Hello~ My name is Lee Jong Suk. Until now, I have introduced myself as Ki Hamyeong or Choi Dalpo. I feel that I have showed viewers a good drama, so I am really really happy. Now that this has finished, I feel really sad. I feel thankful to those who have loved this drama until now. For me, I will greet everyone again in another good drama soon. Thank you!
Park Shin Hye: Hello~ I am Park Shin Hye who portrayed the character of Choi Inha. I was really happy to live the life of Choi Inha for a period of 5 months. In addition, I don't think I will be able to forget the many experiences I had as Inha. Thank you to those who have loved Choi Inha as well as Pinocchio. I am really happy. I won't be able to forget these moments and memories. I promise to continue to show good appearances, so I request for lots of love and interest [from everyone]. 
(LEE JONG SUK APPEARS!) Park Shin Hye: Even if Pinocchio ends, I wish for everyone to continue to love the Darling Couple. Thank you. Ppiyong Ppiyong (Park Shin Hye) OOHHH! (Lee Jong Suk)
Kim Young Kwang: Hello~I am Kim Young Kwang who portrayed the character of Seo Beomjo in the drama Pinocchio. Pinocchio viewers~ Thank you for loving Pinocchio. From this point on, I will come and find everyone to greet everyone again in the future with good works and a good appearance. Until now, I was your neighbor chaebol (rich guy) character Seo Beomjo's Kim Young Kwang. Bye~
Staff member or Cameraman: Smile~ Everyone get together~ FIGHTING!
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: FIGHTING!!! 
Staff member: Did it come out well?
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: Thank you! Everyone did well! HHOOO!!! Let's see each again later!

On the screen: We sincerely thank everyone who loved Pinocchio until now.
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Rania Zeid

    3529

  • sleepykid

    1819

  • TheFoodMonster

    763

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pienocchio:

Pinocchio Director’s cut | LeeJongSuk & ParkShinHye  Cr: DC    

Title: 피노키오 / Pinocchio Chinese Title: 皮诺丘 Genre: Melodrama, Romance Episodes: 20  Broadcast network: SBS Broadcast period: 2014-Nov-12 to 2015-Jan-15 Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21

TheFoodMonster said:
SBS Drama Special Last Making Film
English Translations:
Lee Jong Suk: Hello~ My name is Lee Jong Suk. Until now, I have introduced myself as Ki Hamyeong or Choi Dalpo. I feel that I have showed viewers a good drama, so I am really really happy. Now that this has finished, I feel really sad. I feel thankful to those who have loved this drama until now. For me, I will greet everyone again in another good drama soon. Thank you!
Park Shin Hye: Hello~ I am Park Shin Hye who portrayed the character of Choi Inha. I was really happy to live the life of Choi Inha for a period of 5 months. In addition, I don't think I will be able to forget the many experiences I had as Inha. Thank you to those who have loved Choi Inha as well as Pinocchio. I am really happy. I won't be able to forget these moments and memories. I promise to continue to show good appearances, so I request for lots of love and interest [from everyone]. 
(LEE JONG SUK APPEARS!) Park Shin Hye: Even if Pinocchio ends, I wish for everyone to continue to love the Darling Couple. Thank you. Ppiyong Ppiyong (Park Shin Hye) OOHHH! (Lee Jong Suk)
Kim Young Kwang: Hello~I am Kim Young Kwang who portrayed the character of Seo Beomjo in the drama Pinocchio. Pinocchio viewers~ Thank you for loving Pinocchio. From this point on, I will come and find everyone to greet everyone again in the future with good works and a good appearance. Until now, I was your neighbor chaebol (rich guy) character Seo Beomjo's Kim Young Kwang. Bye~
Staff member or Cameraman: Smile~ Everyone get together~ FIGHTING!
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: FIGHTING!!! 
Staff member: Did it come out well?
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: Thank you! Everyone did well! HHOOO!!! Let's see each again later!

On the screen: We sincerely thank everyone who loved Pinocchio until now.
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

TheFoodMonster said: sleepykid said: .

TheFoodMonster

said:



SBS Drama Special Last Making Film
English Translations:
Lee Jong Suk: Hello~ My name is Lee Jong Suk. Until now, I have introduced myself as Ki Hamyeong or Choi Dalpo. I feel that I have showed viewers a good drama, so I am really really happy. Now that this has finished, I feel really sad. I feel thankful to those who have loved this drama until now. For me, I will greet everyone again in another good drama soon. Thank you!
Park Shin Hye: Hello~ I am Park Shin Hye who portrayed the character of Choi Inha. I was really happy to live the life of Choi Inha for a period of 5 months. In addition, I don't think I will be able to forget the many experiences I had as Inha. Thank you to those who have loved Choi Inha as well as Pinocchio. I am really happy. I won't be able to forget these moments and memories. I promise to continue to show good appearances, so I request for lots of love and interest [from everyone]. 
(LEE JONG SUK APPEARS!) Park Shin Hye: Even if Pinocchio ends, I wish for everyone to continue to love the Darling Couple. Thank you. Ppiyong Ppiyong (Park Shin Hye) OOHHH! (Lee Jong Suk)
Kim Young Kwang: Hello~I am Kim Young Kwang who portrayed the character of Seo Beomjo in the drama Pinocchio. Pinocchio viewers~ Thank you for loving Pinocchio. From this point on, I will come and find everyone to greet everyone again in the future with good works and a good appearance. Until now, I was your neighbor chaebol (rich guy) character Seo Beomjo's Kim Young Kwang. Bye~
Staff member or Cameraman: Smile~ Everyone get together~ FIGHTING!
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: FIGHTING!!! 
Staff member: Did it come out well?
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: Thank you! Everyone did well! HHOOO!!! Let's see each again later!

On the screen: We sincerely thank everyone who loved Pinocchio until now.
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

huaaaaaaaa.
:(( :((..what should i do now ? i'm missing uncle dalpo and inha already..and when i saw the finale bts.. i'm crying so hard TT..TT
this withdrawal syndrome is getting worse by the day..and when i listened pinocchio's osts my heart is breaking in to million pieces
i knew..i always like this when my fav.drama has ended, but this feeling i've got about darling couple is too deep, so i'm having hard time to forget them..
:(( :((

ps : what ? he will do another drama already ??ootoke..i'm not ready to see him as another character, but still i have to support his next project..but jong suk ahhh if you must do another drama,pls be good drama, not chinese..and do more action drama and less kisses lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

cloe said: huaaaaaaaa.
:(( :((..what should i do now ? i'm missing uncle dalpo and inha already..and when i saw the finale bts.. i'm crying so hard TT..TT
this withdrawal syndrome is getting worse by the day..and when i listened pinocchio's osts my heart is breaking in to million pieces
i knew..i always like this when my fav.drama has ended, but this feeling i've got about darling couple is too deep, so i'm having hard time to forget them..
:(( :((

ps : what ? he will do another drama already ??ootoke..i'm not ready to see him as another character, but still i have to support his next project..but jong suk ahhh if you must do another drama,pls be good drama, not chinese..and do more action drama and less kisses lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

shin hye is about to cry when she said her goodbye in the bts's finale..poor her..i believe she's having hard time to forget her character ,and also to forget her uncle dalpo..me as an audience is falling so hard with dalpo/ha myung..i cant imagine how hard it is for shin hye
:(

Link to post
Share on other sites

i m starting miss beautiful and cheerful inha,handsome and caring dalpo,sweet and kind beomjo also cute and hilarious yoorae.. what should i do ?

just likes u all i m also feels so empty inside me without loves from darling couple.. waaaaaa...

i want cry..

*i think i should re-watch pinocchio again now*

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having a hard time, withdrawals is the most difficult part especially knowing that my weekdays will be empty now, usually this time we spazz about the new behind the scenes I hope them both success and most importantly happiness. I just want the best for them. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

somehow I was inspired by the chinese fans that count InHa hiccups and I was losing my mind for a moment and decided to count all the skinship Darling couple has done

I named it Darling Skinship Record:

In total of 20 episodes Darling has done

Face caressing : 18 times

Mouth shutting : 8 times

Hugs :10 times

Kiss 4 times + 1 bread kiss + 1 indirect forehead kiss

Hair sniffing : 3 times

Holding hands:8 times

Piggyback/carrying: 5 times

Hair touching: 4 times

Slide and trap: 3 times

Hiding behind his back:4 times

Face pinching: 4 times

Call me crazy but this is what Pinocchio withdrawal syndrome has done to my poor longing soul

Link to post
Share on other sites

somehow I was inspired by the chinese fans that count InHa hiccups and I was losing my mind for a moment and decided to count all the skinship Darling couple has done

I named it Darling Skinship Record:

In total of 20 episodes Darling has done

Face caressing : 18 times

Mouth shutting : 8 times

Hugs :10 times

Kiss 4 times + 1 bread kiss + 1 indirect forehead kiss

Hair sniffing : 3 times

Holding hands:8 times

Piggyback/carrying: 5 times

Hair touching: 4 times

Slide and trap: 3 times

Hiding behind his back:4 times

Face pinching: 4 times

Call me crazy but this is what Pinocchio withdrawal syndrome has done to my poor longing soul

Hoooow did you these? Cooooollllll

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest selena1993

With the current WORLDWIDE POPULARITY OF PINOCCHIO, no doubt , Shinhye and Sukki will have numerous endorsement deals just like what happen now with Shinhye. She has already 2 new endorsement deals at the beginning of the year. She has indeed replaced Han Hyo Joo for 2 endorsements already (Agatha Paris and Viki).  HAHA Now , I wonder what will be for sukki's !!! :D :D :D


Happy 1million instagram followers sukki ! <3 :D :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...