[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Since, everyone is writing their reason for watching this show. I want to write my take as well...
1) Shinhye, she's my ultimate  girlcrush. I just lurve her. She may not be the best actress out there but for me she's better than the best LoI. More than anything i love her personality. Though i have to be honest here, i haven't watch all her Dramas. 
2)Initially was watching it for Shinhye but after watching just one Epi i was falling so hard with Jongsuk. It's the first show of him i have watched and he's too good and his acting is WOW. Just great.  Few weeks ago i completed his IHYV and he's soooooooooooooo awesome there as well.
3) And of course, Shinhye and Jongsuk's top of the world super mega ultra sizzling chemistry. They look so natural and real. Why don't they just date or who knows they may be already dating LOIXDXP. :D haha.

tumblr_nidjhoRdPx1sh32sgo1_500.jpgtumblr_nidjhoRdPx1sh32sgo2_1280.jpg

Jong Suk’s message to the photographer

Noona~~ don’t be sick!!!
U took much trouble 
See you next time again
Thank you for beautiful photos
May this relation be remembered for long♥

(Translated by emma9296 who also said all the messages from the others sound formal, while Jong Suk’s message is heart-warming. Pic fromyunhafactory) 

Trans By: amyhsk 

tumblr_nidir9VXns1sh32sgo1_1280.jpg

Jong Suk’s New Year Greetings to Japanese fans

Belated New Year Greetings
Happy new year 
This year I want to meet you in person
Until then, wait for me healthily and happily, please
I’m 27 years old
I even don’t remember the time that has passed by
However, I hope that you had many good memories you can remember and will have them from now on
Let’s be happy ㅠㅠ

(Translated by emma9296, Pic Cr: harujs0914)

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 20px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background: transparent;"
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 0px 10px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 0.1em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; font-size: 20px; clear: both; color: rgb(0, 0, 85); background: transparent;"Pinocchio Happily Ends and Lee Jong Seok/Park Shin Hye Shippers Can Keep the FaithPosted on January 16, 2015 by ockoala

forgot.jpg

With Pinocchio put to bed it feels like nestling in for the night after a particularly productive day. The cast and crew must feel even more satisfied and proud of delivering such a meaningful drama made with love. I’ve long since passed my drama shipping days other than out of nostalgia or whimsy but the OTP of Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye seemed primed for real life shipping if any drama pair calls for it. They rocked the chemistry on all fronts – the family warmth, the collegiate camaraderie, the friendly banter, the simmering sexual tension, the restrained longing, the goofy playfulness – pretty much the entire gamut of what makes a couple work.

It also doesn’t hurt that they are sooooooo beautiful together, maybe even prettier than they already are individually. Lee Jong Seok has a more chiseled face and twinkly eyes but Park Shin Hye brings this softened feminine aura that complements him so nicely. They were also openly chillaxing together all during the filming as the copious amounts of BTS pictures and footage show. I don’t actually think something is brewing in real life between them but I definitely get the sense that they really formed a friendship working together. That’s way more precious if you ask me, and who knows what the future holds even as friends, right? I’m going to miss Pinocchio very much but it’s nice to send off the drama with a collage of pics giving shippers something to smile about.

nedos9.jpg

ndost.jpg

nedos6.jpg

nedos11.jpg

nedos4.jpg

nesod9.jpg

nedos5.jpg

nedos2.jpg

nedos1.jpg

nedos.jpg

© 2015, ockoala. All rights reserved. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/01/16/pinocchio-happily-ends-and-lee-jong-seokpark-shin-hye-shippers-can-keep-the-faith/ 

gosh next week NO Pinochio!!!! it is going to be horrible! Thank u guys for posting so many news and pics abt our cast n show!

Special thanx to Super Foodie (did i get the name right?) for all her translations!

Special thanx to @Rania for posting pics n news about our fav show and cast!

And hugs to all members who post interesting info n MVs for us! There are quite a few, sorry unable to name all of u!

Coming to 3 reasons for watchign Pinochio (love to talk abt pinochio!)
1. Actors: i started the show because of Park Shin Hye! i have watched most of her shows and somehow i liked her and became a fan of her! Lee Jong Suk was initially a good looking actor. bt i remember as i was watching the show i found his acting so very compelling. That scene where Dal Po bursts out at Cap after the quiz show impressed me. He delivered an intense dialogue ending with teary eyes so beautiful that i was very impressed. His emotional scenes were the best! though i started as PSH fan ended up loving LJS and their chemistry! What a beautiful and solid relationship they showed as Dal In couple! They were there for each other evn when thy had broken up. That bonding that comes from long years of togetherness was so beautifully shown.

2. Message: First time i learnt somethign from a tv show. there have been some shows which was touching or romantic. bt this show taught me so much. it taught me about news media, it taught me about the value of truth. that last dialogue of Dal po about truth was really perfect and very suitable.
it taught me abt family values. coming from India, we do have great importance given to family bt choi family showed how a real family should be. The wise quips given by grandpa were precious gems indeed and Dad and his wild imagination! beautiful family!

3. Plot: i usually love romances. bt first time i enjoyed having a strong plot of a story about social issues. and the way writer linked many sub plots was interesting. yes the initial pace slowed down (after elder bro was jailed) but it picked up later. i think the writer deliberately took one family example but moved to bigger issues. Dal Po's decision of not asking personal questions but asking questions as a reporter was perfect growth! loved the drama's unique plot.