[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

TheFoodMonster

said:

SBS Drama Special Last Making Film
English Translations:
Lee Jong Suk: Hello~ My name is Lee Jong Suk. Until now, I have introduced myself as Ki Hamyeong or Choi Dalpo. I feel that I have showed viewers a good drama, so I am really really happy. Now that this has finished, I feel really sad. I feel thankful to those who have loved this drama until now. For me, I will greet everyone again in another good drama soon. Thank you!
Park Shin Hye: Hello~ I am Park Shin Hye who portrayed the character of Choi Inha. I was really happy to live the life of Choi Inha for a period of 5 months. In addition, I don't think I will be able to forget the many experiences I had as Inha. Thank you to those who have loved Choi Inha as well as Pinocchio. I am really happy. I won't be able to forget these moments and memories. I promise to continue to show good appearances, so I request for lots of love and interest [from everyone]. 
(LEE JONG SUK APPEARS!) Park Shin Hye: Even if Pinocchio ends, I wish for everyone to continue to love the Darling Couple. Thank you. Ppiyong Ppiyong (Park Shin Hye) OOHHH! (Lee Jong Suk)
Kim Young Kwang: Hello~I am Kim Young Kwang who portrayed the character of Seo Beomjo in the drama Pinocchio. Pinocchio viewers~ Thank you for loving Pinocchio. From this point on, I will come and find everyone to greet everyone again in the future with good works and a good appearance. Until now, I was your neighbor chaebol (rich guy) character Seo Beomjo's Kim Young Kwang. Bye~
Staff member or Cameraman: Smile~ Everyone get together~ FIGHTING!
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: FIGHTING!!! 
Staff member: Did it come out well?
All the Pinocchio staff and actors/actresses: Thank you! Everyone did well! HHOOO!!! Let's see each again later!

On the screen: We sincerely thank everyone who loved Pinocchio until now.
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit! :D

http://gwynne-fics.tumblr.com/post/107657434946/pinocchio-hiccups

Cr: Gwynne-fics (She is an awesome fanfic writer. I read her IHYV series, too. I cannot wait for her next fanfic of Pinocchio. It seems that she LOVES Pinocchio like we all do in the Pinocchio thread. :x)

This fanfic is long, but IT IS WORTH IT when you are having withdrawals like me. :(
Darling Couple Fanfic 

wahhhh  im diverting my attention from having my pinocchio withdrawal syndrome again  but i guess cant help myself from watching past interviews of our DARLING COUPLE... chinggu i have a favor to ask i really want to know what they said in this clip at around 0.44 secs onwards wahhhh they made an eye contact to each other and it seems that they get really shy from the question of the interviewer..may i ask what did the interviewer questioned to them that made them both shy??? heehe they look soo cute 
here's the clip credits to the owner

waahhh another vid that i found interesting is on this clip.. @ 0.21 sec i think Lee Jong Suk said yepeuda means pretty to Shin hye, sorry if im having delusions at this point of time coz i really need Darling couple vitamin waahhhhh sooo it only means that eversince sukkie met shin hye he found her pretty..he already got a crush on her... wahhh chinggu help me... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

this is the clip credit to the owner tnx

wsrf6qJtc_Ujust want to share,this stolen capture video, it is one of the reason besides of their Jambangge CF-Photo shoots; I have to make an account in YT,became active in Soompi(lol).And surfing in every sites.to get some info about them individualy.and if by any chance as a couple.the uneasyness of LJS(wiping his face-, besides PSH,both of them try to glanzed to each other,you can noticed PSH discreetly look at LJS..I can't get over with this twoThey will  always be my only..Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk..Korean Couple I will support..and I mean it.. ;;) ;;) ;;)

PiaL

said:

waahhh another vid that i found interesting is on this clip.. @ 0.21 sec i think Lee Jong Suk said yepeuda means pretty to Shin hye, sorry if im having delusions at this point of time coz i really need Darling couple vitamin waahhhhh sooo it only means that eversince sukkie met shin hye he found her pretty..he already got a crush on her... wahhh chinggu help me... 

this is the clip credit to the owner tnx

Giya

said: somehow I was inspired by the chinese fans that count InHa hiccups and I was losing my mind for a moment and decided to count all the skinship Darling couple has done I named it Darling Skinship Record: In total of 20 episodes Darling has done Face caressing : 18 times Mouth shutting : 8 times Hugs :10 times Kiss 4 times + 1 bread kiss + 1 indirect forehead kiss Hair sniffing : 3 times Holding hands:8 times Piggyback/carrying: 5 times Hair touching: 4 times Slide and trap: 3 times Hiding behind his back:4 times Face pinching: 4 times Call me crazy but this is what Pinocchio withdrawal syndrome has done to my poor longing soul

Hello @PSH2009,

I'm AGREEING with you!!!
Haih.....!!! It's the 1st time I'm missing a drama couple so............much!!! Worst withdrawal ever!!!! The reason: TOO MATCHING & OVERLY PERFECT CHEMISTRY!!!!
I'm re-watching & will continue to re-watch Pinocchio until.........I'm fed up!!! Hahahaha.................!!!!!
As I've re-watched many times, I realized that I love Ep.2 when In Ha & Dal Po is in high school, my heart still flutters a lot near the end when Dal Po said he went to the quiz competition because he likes In Ha.
I'm absolutely in no intention to watch another drama yet until the Shin Hye's next project. Meanwhile, continue watching Pinocchio again, day dreaming of Darling Couple & hoping my wish comes true.....

TheFoodMonster said: on_Instagram.jpg
Cr: ssinz7
벌써 보고픈 달평아빠와 차옥엄마.. 월요일이네.. 수요일이 오면 이상할 거 같아.. 일하자 일..

English Translation: Dalpyung Dad and Cha Ok Mom who I miss already..Oh. It's Monday...I think it is going to be weird when Wednesday comes...I should work yeah work...
If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D