[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest aydenJ

Inha already left for shanghai...she looks stunning & is it the same black bracelet again?? i wonder where is dalpo samchoon? He likes black airport outfit too <:-P

aznfantizie said: @mygirls YOUR SIGGY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SCENE!!!!
@aydenJ TVB (HK station) is doing some promotion for their channels and they put Pinocchio in the background because they'll be airing it. That's all hehe

So I sped watched ep 7-9 and guess what HOLY COW. I think I just fell in love with Pinocchio all over again. Just exactly how am I supposed to get rid of this withdrawal?!

Lee Jong Suk selected as a new advertisement model of 'LOCK&LOCK' in Korea, China, Taiwan, Indonesia & Vietnam

March 26, 2015

Source:http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news

Actor Lee Jong Suk was selected as a new advertisement model of 'LOCK&LOCK' in Korea, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Vietnam.

Actor Lee Jong Suk, who is one of the most leading Korean actors in many different countries, was selected as a new advertisement model of 'LOCK&LOCK' in Korea, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Vietnam.

'LOCK&LOCK' is holding very extensive promotions in all across Asia these days, and they chose Lee Jong Suk as their new advertisement model to attract more consumers to their products.

Lee Jong Suk's popularity started skyrocketing in Taiwan after dramas 'I Hear Your Voice' and 'Doctor Outsider' became major hits in the region recently, and it is expected that his popularity will grow even further when drama 'Pinocchio' officially premieres in the region.

On March 21st, approximately three thousand local fans gathered at Taipei airport to greet Lee Jong Suk's visit, and many officials of 'LOCK&LOCK' are also very looking forward to the colossal effect of Lee Jong Suk's advertisements.

A representative of the brand said, "We are expecting to see some explosive reactions in Southeastern Asia region. 'LOCK&LOCK' products are getting particularly hot reactions from many young female consumers in the region, and we believe that Lee Jong Suk will make a colossal contribution in attracting more consumers."

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk's recent advertisement for 'LOCK&LOCK,' which was released in January, has surpassed over 6 million views on YouTube.

Lee Jong Suk selected as a new advertisement model of 'LOCK&LOCK' in Korea, China, Taiwan, Indonesia & Vietnam

/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

Guest samasta93

Dalpo is out of reach @-) Every time he went with in ha, he was nowhere to be found~ :)) But when he's alone, he's so visible~ XD