[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

supernad2:[21.03.2015]  Lee Jong Suk @  Taiwan FMCr:As tagged  This is really cute picture!
I just love this photo, he looks more human. Now I know why actors wear mask and sunglasses in the Airport. I love him without make up, he is cute :)
tumblr_nlp1u9Dibm1tkq3l4o1_540.jpg

Inha and Dalpo Wedding Pictorial in London with the help of Instyle. They are known as "Power Couple" of broadcasting industry. 

Park Shin-hye loses weight and becomes radiant

Mind Bridge, a business casual brand, revealed pictures of Park Shin-hye and Seong Joon.

Mind Bridge came up with a new spring business look with Park Shin-hye and Seong Joon with the compound word 'normcore (normal + hardcore). Normcore is the S/S keyword and it means 'natural but sensible'.

This seasons fashion includes many blue and patterned series as well as military styled coats and various trendy items.

Mind Bridge sources say, "Park Shin-hye and Seong Joon represent the stylish 20s. They looked great all throughout the shoot".

photo578744.jpg

credit to hancinema and Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Thank you graphics

Guest aydenJ

hi everybody. Seems that i missed quite a lot. @aznfantizie you are awesome. Now...love is not only in the air but on the ground toooo. It keeps appa and umma, halaboji & his new found love rooted!! Love it! :x :x

class="entry-title"Lee Jong-suk’s unstoppable popularity! Becomes the face of LOCK&LOCK in Southeast Asia Posted by: Han Jihee , March 26, 2015

Source:getitk.com

032604 - 1

Lee Jong-suks unstoppable popularity! Becomes the face of LOCK&LOCK in Southeast Asia

Actor Lee Jong-suk was chosen as the promotional model of ‘LOCK&LOCK’ in Southeast Asian countries, following Korea and China.

New hallyu(Korean wave) megastar, Lee has been decided to become the face of global corporation LOCK&LOCK in Taiwan, Indonesia and Vietnam as well, proving his selling power.

As LOCK&LOCK is implementing an aggressive marketing strategy by entering foreign markets such as China, Vietnam and Indonesia, it is seeking to expand its consumer group by having Lee Jong-suk as the promotional model.

In addition, Lee Jong-suk has become a renowned celebrity in Taiwan especially, with his television series ‘I Hear Your Voice’ and ‘Doctor Stranger’. He also has his recent ‘Pinocchio’ on standby to air.

“Following China and Korea, we are expecting to make a high advertising impact in Southeast Asian countries as well,” said Kim Sung-tae, vice president of LOCK&LOCK. “We have come to a decision that Lee Jong-suk’s image matches well with our brand, which is getting a good response from high-class female customers especially based on our premium strategy,” he said.

LOCK&LOCK’s commercial, ‘Love Horoscopes’ featuring Lee Jong-suk has marked 6.2 million views just in two months, drawing huge attention. In the commercial, Lee Jong-suk presents stories of 12 love horoscopes, showing off his romantic and sweet charms, which has reported an increase in sales of ‘Lee Jong-suk Tumbers’.

‘Love Horoscopes’ features 12 zodiac signs and visualizes each sign’s love story and relationship type.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by LOCK&LOCK Inc., English Translation by Veronica Choi

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Reunite in London for InStyle Photo Shootddangha March 17, 2015

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk Reunite in London for InStyle Photo Shoot

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, who acted together in the recent drama “Pinocchio,” reunited in the beautiful city of London for a fashion shoot with the magazine Instyle.

They continued to show great chemistry during the shoot as they roamed the streets of London as a lovable couple.

During the interview with the magazine, the two commented on their 

Jong Suk said, “The director had a concrete idea on what it should look like, so we just went with it. It’s such a pretty scene, I’m always reminded of it whenever I listen to the drama soundtrack.” Park Shin Hye also said, “Even the hand’s angles were meticulously directed to create that beautiful scene.”

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s fashion spread for InStyle can be found in the April issue of the magazine.

www.soompi.com/2015/03/17/park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suk-reunite-in-london-for-instyle-photo-shoot/ 

Uncle Dal Po must be so jealous ahahah InHa had a CF w a so good looking guy~ lol but don't worry Dalpo, it's only work!!!! :D:D:D btw looking forward this Saturday for the two FMs of our Darling Couple I hope they talked abt pinocchio~ :x

itemprop="name"​9 K-drama actors who need a starring role

by Lauren Jinkerson on  Mar 26, 2015

Source:dramafever.com/

Leading_roles.png

When a new K-drama series is announced, one of the most pressing questions is always "who's going to star in it?" Choosing the right actors to play the parts is a crucial element of what makes a drama successful. Sometimes we go on to watch every other show an actor has done because they were so good. Sometimes it's the secondary characters who steal the spotlight, who have us clamoring for more. We wait with bated breath to see if they're going to be the stars of the next big series. This list explores actors who have proven their skills and who we are hoping will jump into that starring role.

1. Lee Yoo Bi — Pinocchio

Screen_Shot_2015-03-25_at_2.50.34_PM.png

Lee Yoo Bi was so wonderful in Pinocchio somebody has to give her a leading role sooner than soon! She has playing cute down to an art, and yet I was never annoyed by her "cutesyness," Her face is very expressive, and I felt everything she was feeling — a mark of a good actress. In the end I couldn't help but care just as much about whether she ended up with Cap Hwang as I did about whether Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha ended up together. I would love to see her take a romantic lead. Sadly, she just turned down an offer to star in School 2015.

2. Yoon Kyoon Sang— Pinocchio

Screen_Shot_2015-03-25_at_2.51.34_PM.png

Another testament to what a great show Pinocchio was! Yoon Kyoon Sang managed to pull at my heartstrings every time he was on the screen. I was so frustrated by his actions in Pinocchio because I wanted him to be just a straight-up good guy. In the end however, I was impressed by his incredibly nuanced performance, which had me feeling all sorts of conflicting emotions at the same time.

skipped  .   .   .   . 

7. Lee Pil Mo 

Screen_Shot_2015-03-25_at_2.57.49_PM.png

You know the saying "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride"? I feel this encapsulates Lee Mil Po's career perfectly. Always the Second Lead, never the Lead. I absolutely adore Lee Mil Po, and in every role he has ever been given I've genuinely wanted him to end up with the girl (major Second Lead Syndrome for Emergency Couple)! As already mentioned with Lee Yoo Bi, I watched his burgeoning romance in Pinocchio with just as much rapture as I did Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha. I really want him to jump into the main lead role. He has stolen my heart over and over. 

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-k-drama-actors-who-need-a-starring-role/

class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye And Lee Jong Suk Worked Together Twice Before 'Pinocchio' BY Julie Jones | Mar 26, 2015

Source:kdramastars.

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk

Drama lovers think of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk as the actors who became a couple in the drama "Pinocchio." But the actors' friendship started before that. They actually worked together twice before the drama. The first time they met was to work on an advertising campaign for the fashion brand Millet.

"We first met for a promotional shoot of a fashion brand in 2013," said Park Shin Hye in an interview in the April edition of InStyle magazine. "At the time Jong Suk was filming "I Hear Your Voice."

Lee Jong Suk noticed then that Park Shin Hye was a skilled model.

"I remember Shin Hye pulled cool poses," he said.

But she worried that she would not look good standing next to him as she had a tan and he was pale. Dressed in the brand's sporty clothes, they made a wholesome couple, photogenic enough to attract the attention of casting directors.

Six months later the actors met for another photo shoot and a televised interview. Lee Jong Suk was shy about the idea of doing a televised interview but having Park Shin Hye by his side made him feel secure. She noticed how shy he was.

"Jong Suk is surprisingly shy and withdrawn. But he's also very sweet," she said.

Then they were paired up for the drama "Pinocchio." Having previous experience working together made it easy for them to develop a sweet onscreen camaraderie.

She played Choi In Ha, a woman with Pinocchio syndrome, which meant she could not tell a lie without hiccupping. He played Choi Dal Po, her adopted brother. He needed to find out the truth behind the lies that ruined his real family. The characters grew up together, were friends and fell in love. They were so considerate and supportive of each other that viewers cared about their relationship. The drama was a success. At the SBS Drama Awards, the show earned seven awards, including the Best Couple Award for Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk.

The actors also became better friends while filming together. At the Drama Awards Lee Jong Suk was asked if he and Park Shin Hye were affectionate even when the cameras were not rolling.

"Yes," he said.

So it's interesting that before the drama began Park was not sure that she and Lee Jong Suk would make a believable couple. She still wondered whether they would look good together.

"Jong Suk is good looking, but people said we wouldn't complement each other," said Park. "Perhaps we suited each other more than was expected."

To read more of the interview, check out the April edition of InStyle magazine.

Oh hi, @samasta93! Thanks for the welcome! This thread has way way too many pages for me to back read so I have no idea who's all in here! I think I'll go crazy if I do keep track of this thread! Because the progression of this thread is at the speed of lightening! So I see, your display picture has changed! No more Shin Ha Kyun! Lee Jong Suk obsessing at the moment eh! Hehe!

@mygirls YOUR SIGGY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT SCENE!!!!
@aydenJ TVB (HK station) is doing some promotion for their channels and they put Pinocchio in the background because they'll be airing it. That's all hehe

So I sped watched ep 7-9 and guess what HOLY COW. I think I just fell in love with Pinocchio all over again. Just exactly how am I supposed to get rid of this withdrawal?!