[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

After portraying Dalpo in Pinocchio, he had come a long way and reaped so much success! Congrats Lee Jong-suk and Pinocchio fighting!   =D>

class="entry-title"Lee Jong-suk conquers advertising in Asia!

March 27, 2015

Source:getitk.com

Actor Lee Jong-suk has taken over advertising in Asia.

Lee Jong-suk, also known as ‘new hallyu(Korean Wave) megastar’, has been recognized by his advertising impact in the Asian market.

To become a promotional model, he or she has to pass a lot of tests: whether a model has a good image, credibility, has a high influence on the public, whether the public prefers that model, etc. However, Lee Jong-suk’s test results are simply amazing. He is renowned for his selling power not only in Korea, but also in other Asian countries.

Currently, Lee Jong-suk is officially the face of a number of brands: outdoor brand ‘Millet’, ‘The Shilla Duty Free Shop’ which top celebrities wish to model for, China’s largest casual brand ‘Semir’, global cosmetics brand ‘Skinfood’, which he has been the promotional model for two years in a row, men’s apparel brand ‘MVIO’, ‘LOCK&LOCK’, which he is the model in many nations including Korea, China, Taiwan, Indonesia and Vietnam, chicken franchise ‘BBQ’, and finally, global eyewear brand ‘Oakley’. Moreover, he is alleged to have a few more on the list that are taken into consideration, literally sweeping the advertising world.

Above all, the brands that have selected lee Jong-suk as their promotional model have not only experienced a dramatic increase in sales, but also have been given a chance to enter the Asian market. In addition, thanks to Lee’s trendy and young image, they are no doubt having their brand value and image enhanced.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong-suk will meet his fans in Shanghai on March 28.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Wellmade Entertainment, English Translation by Veronica

THERE WILL BE A LIVE BROADCAST OF DAL PO'S FANMEET TOMORROW!!
http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/LeeJongSuk2015FM.html?fc=bdc9f73db380e245

6666666666666661.jpg
cr: iqiyi
It says right here that he received a best male actor award for Pinocchio and made history as the first one to receive it at 26. But I don't recognize the name of the event. Does anyone recall?

aznfantizie

said: THERE WILL BE A LIVE BROADCAST OF DAL PO'S FANMEET TOMORROW!!

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/LeeJongSuk2015FM.html?fc=bdc9f73db380e245

cr: iqiyi

It says right here that he received a best male actor award for Pinocchio and made history as the first one to receive it at 26. But I don't recognize the name of the event. Does anyone recall?

Guest selena1993

dalpo and inha's article is the most popular in kpopstarz followed by the recent snapped couple's article .. hahaha :D :D

So this is Dalpo's treat for his 5th anniversary @aznfantizie I hope.you are free tomorrow to translate some updates :D I'm waiting for sexy video of Dalpo then I'm ready to be a sleeping beauty to be kiss by his ceci like HD sexy video. Byeontae kekekeke

I really miss Pinocchio so much.  Thank you to everyone for keeping this thread alive!   You guys are the best!!  Pinocchio is really first drama where it wasn't just about the OTP but also the side characters and their stories.  I really miss our Darling couple, Choi family, Fantastic 4 and MSC/YGN families!  :((

I love how even in the ending, the whole family was there to celebrate their love...the best family ever in Kdrama!  :x

D53CB178D0A4C624E20END150115HDTVH264720p

And here's our Fantastic Four...when they filmed together, the atmosphere was full of laughter!  And I loved how they even went to eat lunch together...

D55CBC24C758TVC5F0C608E490150121HDTVH264

Actually is this our Fantastic 4??  =))

D55CBC24C758TVC5F0C608E490150121HDTVH264

Ah...I forgot the most important thing!  I was wondering has anybody ordered from Innolife before?  Is it a reputable company?  I usually order from Yesasia but I really want the Instyle magazine and it's only available from Innolife.  So I figure I might as well order both the magazine and the DVD from there but am a little skeptical.  Would appreciate anybody's experience.  Thank you!

byul2014 said: Ah...I forgot the most important thing!  I was wondering has anybody ordered from Innolife before?  Is it a reputable company?  I usually order from Yesasia but I really want the Instyle magazine and it's only available from Innolife.  So I figure I might as well order both the magazine and the DVD from there but am a little skeptical.  Would appreciate anybody's experience.  Thank you!

[Park Shin Hye EasyIdol Online Interview ①] Part 1 - Shanghai March 27, 2015 

E: Please say a few words to the fans of EasyIdol! 

PSH: Long time no see, I'm very happy to meet all of you. This fanmeeting starts from Shanghai this time round, hope to have more chances in meeting China fans. Every workpiece has gained everybody's support & love, very thankful for this. In future, I will use even better workpieces to meet everyone, Thank you

E: Do you have any China artiste in mind whom you wish to collaborate? Why?

PSH: Previously at the Hunan TV station's Latern Festival which I've participated, I met Huang Xiaoming, feel that he's very dashing, if there's chance, hope to collaborate. 

E: When you feel tired, what will you do to ease yourself?

PSH: Maybe recently I've been too busy, I don't even have time to even think about these. Sometimes I will "eat" to de-stress.

E: For you, what is the food that you will never get tired of?

PSH: Don't think so, will get sick of it upon eating to a certain extent, maybe beer? Though will get drunk with one glass, but I feel very comfortable and very cooling when drinking, hence liking it very much.

[Park Shin Hye EasyIdol Online Interview ②] Part 2

E:Vacationing is one of the best way to encounter love, how do you wish to encounter someone you like in such scenario? 

PSH: Vacationing is for a person to go alone, no anticipation that I will meet some romantic men during holidays, vacation is for one to enjoy by him/herself

E: Your singing and dancing are very fantastic, is there any chance to hear you sing during the fanmeeting this rime round?

PSH: This time I've participated in singing the OST of <Pinocchio> hence, I will be singing a few songs to everyone at the fan meeting. 

E:Towards the fans whom have always been supported you, if there's a chance, what would ypu like to do for them? 

PSH: As I'm an actress afterall, guess the best thing to do is to present more outstanding workpieces to show everybody

E: If your ideal man "god" is together with someone else, what will you do?

PSH: Everyone has someone to be matched with, maybe they are compatible, thus being together. If this man belongs to me, he will eventually come back to me one day. If he's not, there's no fate then

E:In acting wise, hope tp have what type of breakthroughs? 

PSH: In <Pinocchio> being a reporter is a specific occupation, this is the 1st time for me to portray a working class role, hope to have chance to challenge another specific occupation in future.

Original Post: http://phone.ieasy.tv/api/easyarticledetail.html?id=7948

Trans by: Wintercherub Jinjja Wintercherub

______________________________Embedded image permalink

byul2014 said: Ah...I forgot the most important thing!  I was wondering has anybody ordered from Innolife before?  Is it a reputable company?  I usually order from Yesasia but I really want the Instyle magazine and it's only available from Innolife.  So I figure I might as well order both the magazine and the DVD from there but am a little skeptical.  Would appreciate anybody's experience.  Thank you!