[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Aigoo.Don't lag now my dear internet connection.In Ha and Dal Po shaving scene is a must-see. Come oooooon.. T_T :(( :((

tumblr_ni61u5JHt21tp766bo1_1280.jpg
Nothing to see here guys. Just my internet taking his sweet darn time to load. :(
And I'm gonna die if I don't witness this live!tumblr_ni5kmaQGk61sl7awmo2_1280.jpg
Be good now, dear internet! :(

Who else here are gonna miss these two awesome dad? :)tumblr_ni5q6gDtrl1tkq3l4o1_1280.jpg
cr. pienocchio
I will surely miss Haraboji's swindling ways on the poor piggies and Dad's fantasies.. Hahaha! All the men in Choi In Ha's life are the awesomest!!! :D
Seriously, the Choi family is the best that I've seen so far in all Kdramaland. There's no feel of being twisted, they're all so normal. And super warm. Like marshmallows in a cup of choco. Imma miss them. :(I hope there's lots of screen times for them tonight. Come on, Show. Please. 
Live edit: Hahaha!

For those wanting to live stream, here's a tip. Not sure if it's faster but I hope it helps. Go to YouTube, then on the search button, type in: 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio Ep 18 LIVE -피노키오 18회 HD EngSub Updating or just 피노키오 then click on the filters then choose live. Hope this helped. Hahaha!

Guest pinkytooth

stucked said:

Who else here are gonna miss these two awesome dad? :)
cr. pienocchio
I will surely miss Haraboji's swindling ways on the poor piggies and Dad's fantasies.. Hahaha! All the men in Choi In Ha's life are the awesomest!!! :D
Seriously, the Choi family is the best that I've seen so far in all Kdramaland. There's no feel of being twisted, they're all so normal. And super warm. Like marshmallows in a cup of choco. Imma miss them. :(I hope there's lots of screen times for them tonight. Come on, Show. Please. 

I just arrived home. I dont want to miss all your spazzings tonight..i had along day at work and here's the only place i find comfort :)

After looking at the shaving scene 1000x times...i think he is really trying to stop himself from moving closer and closer to IH, while IH is trying sooo hard to tease KHM lol :\">

BIG thanks to all who will be doing the live recap and screenshots...you're my life every wed-thur night.... >:D<

i'd never been so nervous like this ..TT..ootoke..i think i 'm starting to cry..i'm hoping this 2 episodes will be awesome, double , triple awesome..
thank you in advance for all recappers..i will come back after two hours, i wont be able to watch live, it's way toooo lagging TT
5 minutes to go............

Hi... dear fellow pinocchio fans, i have to leave this thread for now (in order to aviod spoilers since I can only watch pinocchio with subtitles tomorrow and the day after). I think by the time I come back the drama would have already ended. :-S

Would like to say a big thank you to all of you for keeping this thread pretty much alive with the awesome posts... and the efforts put in in updating us with timely bts and news and everything about the drama I would otherwise have missed.

Its starting now... please enjoy!!