[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest shinomorisagara

I know I'm not supposed to quote pics, but I had to do so to make a point
jjmine26 said: what will happen??!tumblr_njifl2PLY91spdwu8o1_500.gif

still can believe that tomorrow is the last episode. not ready to say goodbye yet ;A;

I changed my ringtone today. After staying with Dugeun Dugeun for many years I choose our OTP couple song.
If someone wants it too, grab it from here: http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Anu8LeMD1x7TdDcTNHfkjg . 
It is mp3 for Android and W8 and m4r for iPhone. It is a bit longer than 30 seconds but I didn't want to cut the singer within words.

Ajumma was so cool today when she did this:
wExyRvP.png?1
Who else wants to do it?

To this guy?
GGQcZB7.png?1

Or this guy?
wwsc1jH.png?1

Maybe this one?
4Q4GyJV.png?1

Or maybe this one?
vCv9hik.png?1

There are more than enough bad guys for all of us. We just have to choose. :))

Spoiler is my enemy. It's not working again.

Just got done watchin' episode 15, so many squeal worthy moments of Healer/Yeongshin  :x I especially love the way Ji Chang Wook backhugs Minyoung, it's like she just fits perfectly to the shape of his body  8-> I've watched a lot of k-dramas where these backhugs look really awkward, thankfully that's not the case for these two. This couple is a natural. Oh those intense stares or looks that Changwook gives Minyoung is deadly  :P I don't know how Minyoung keeps so poised LoL.

JCW is having the same blouse in ep 19 as at the end of his stage of musical 3Days!

#JiChangWook #3days #show #Korea

A photo posted by @bruxro on Jan 17, 2015 at 10:11am PST

Ack! I just saw the gif version of the preview scene where JH is pointing the gun at someone, and it looks like Det Yoon is pulling a gun out of his pocket (and getting ready to point it at JH?), probably in response to JH holding someone else at gunpoint. If the detective is planning to do what I think he's doing, then all I can say is "NOOOO DETECTIVE, DON'T DO IT!!! We were just starting to sort of like you! If you kill or hurt JH we will never forgive you!"

Another possibility, which would be more awesome in my book, is that JH is pointing his gun at Elder (or his men?), the detective runs up behind JH, the Elder smirks thinking the detective is going to take care of JH for him, and the detective pulls out his gun ... And points it at the Elder and his men to back JH up. One can dream, can't they?

Please, no CH ending ok, writer-nim?