[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest tomoyo1010

SUBMISSION FOR HEALER ONE-LINER IS OFFICIALLY OFF.I'VE BACKTRACK PAGES WITH POST UNTIL 10.00PM KST ONLY.
TOTAL 89 SUBMISSIONS. LOTS AND LOTS OF THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.THE LAST ONE WAS - @seungzy_kangdamshipper.
kiss-smiley-flying-flying-kiss-love.gif

kanyaprasetyo said: Chingus, please don't have mental breakdown here.. we still need all of you for ep 20 tomorrow [-( [-(
what's with the preview?? :-O :-O

I believe "goodbye Healer" means the actors, PD, writer n crew and us viewers have to say good bye to Healer.. not Healer himself dies :-SS :-SS

I'm gonna blacklist KBS if the worse nightmare happens.. don't u dare to touch my oppa again! >:/ >:/

Speaking of The pose shouting for a kiss at MH's house, When JH held YS's hand and was leading her somewhere,after sending that Healer Girl away, I really thought He was aiming for the bedroom.LOL Seriously not kidding. You know How He can only do the whole honest talk things on the bed,I really thought They were going to do IT at MH's house. LOL

Guest princesscinderella

JH is such a perfect boyfriend! :xI know he's a fictional character but I bet everyone here dreams to have a boyfriend like him..I mean he's just full of love.. I just can't stop repeating the scenes when he looks at YS..As I've said before JCW acts his heart out through his eyes and I admire him for that...The text preview is quite confusing but I still believe that we'll have a happy ending..I think I'm gonna cry a lot tomorrow when they show JH's video message for YS..1 episode to go... :((

What the hell, text preview?! Why so ominous?!

:(

( Geeeeesh, I cannot focus right now. 

I'm so scared about the text preview waaahhhh pls give us a happy ending pls....I just can't take a sad ending for our healer no pls

Wow, guys, are we in for a tense Ep 20 after this fun Episode 19? After reading the title of the next episode, checking out the preview (text/video), I'm wondering what Park Min-young meant when she said that it was a happy ending.. I hope they realize that happy ending for us (read: fans of Ep 15) is not just defeating the "farmers" in 50 minutes & give 10 minutes to uri OTP.. Lol! Happy ending for us requires more of the Healer-pad scenes! :)) Anything else would be a waste of the most epic kdrama OTP ever!!

I think the meaning of "Goodbye Healer" in the last episode is that JH finally become an ordinary person and "retired" as Healer. After that, the four of them decided to go to Pacific island to live their life as a "new" person as themselves. I would love to see that :xBack to lol-ing at Healer meeting ahjumma for the first time :):)=)) =))

So damn happy that the V.A. OST was at ast released!waited so much for it,from episode 1 actually!
This OST is priceless...
Hard to find a drama that stays strong from ep 1 till the end!Healer is one if it!sad that tomorrow will end :(

Really hope the last episode will top the other ones adn end this drama as it started,in an amazing way,hope our Gang will be safe and sound and with piece of mind and no one dear us will die!

Can i say i found extremely emotional for me at least when Ajumma was preparing to flee that she took a few seconds and looked back at her child's clothes she made over the time most likely or what she had left of him,not to let them be destroyed in teh hands of those dirty people..Ajumma sure became so stylish in the ending scene!...hope Moonho will make it out alive,the writer can't be so cruel with us and him

and i can't resist to say this,JungHoo/Healer has such an amazing style!really love his sense of fashion :x

i sense that next week will be a very lonely one,really gonna miss all the characters topping one of most amazing OTP drama land has gifted us,most amazing hero and heroine,Most amazing Ajumma and our Moonho!I doubt i'll come cross another amazing pair of leads as JungHoo/Healer and Young Shin...even more this days when being stupid and damsel is a trend...

Really sad that the knetizens didn't even knew what amazing drama they lost!

La la la la~ I can't hear you guys!

What were you saying about JH possibly sacrificing himself? La la la la~ I'm gonna pretend I never read that.

La la la la~ :)) :)) :))

But srsly. If that happens... I don't know what I'll do. Maybe cry my eyes out. Flip 1000 tables. Scream bloody murder at the top of my lungs until I wake our entire neighborhood. Starve myself for weeks. In short, NO. NO. It can't happen. No way. [-( So nervous for JH's fate right now. :-??