[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

heartoppaya said: Just a quick announcement about our International Healer Project. I'm a fanfic writer and I'm willing to help out all you budding writers. If you want to write a fic, but is afraid because of some reason (read: grammar, want to put comedy but can't, writer's block a.k.a blockage of ideas), I'm willing to help you out. We can keep it anonymous, and you can PM me. I can give the finishing touches you want and even help you out with the writing, grammar, spellings. Just PM me, I'll be your beta reader a.k.a second reader, correcting mistakes. Don't hesitate to PM me! We need more fanfics, girls! Let's take the entire world with storm!

i was having the same problem translating the word healer into bahasa that suits its meaning as in the drama. the only word that came to mind last night was pemulih. its sound weird. from your list of words, i think penyembuh suits the drama most as the purpose of the original healer formation is to cure/heal the society. and the current healer name was inspired from the group.

its hard to find the exact word for healer in our own language because the word healer for this drama is like the name for the main character. healer itself bearing the person persona as seo jung hoo and the job he do.

aww. u guys are doing Malay subs for Healer. thank u so much. will visiting DSS soon once they're finish. well, done watching for raw and with Eng sub. I think I need to watch it again in Malay and promote that drama to my Mom (because my Mom use to watch KDrama but with only Malay subs). I really wish the drama will airing in our local network (besides KBSW) and doesn't have dubbing into chinese. but I wonder if u guys can only use 'Healer' instead of 'Penyembuh' for Malay subs. cause I laugh out loud when I watch RM on TV2 and they translate Big Nose Hyung as Abang Hidung Besar. is it okay to only use 'Healer' in subs by putting the ''pembuka and penutup kata" ?? or translators need to trans to their language in exact word like Penyembuh ??

NRGchick said: @sanika

Hohoho...am I the only one from this country? Seeing that it is not on the map...hehehehe. Although I did send an email to the project with a message and country flag. Hmmm...

Wow, the fan project is zooming ahead. But I am shy about video messages so time to get creative!

@heartoppaya - Thank you so much for doing this :) It is really very kind of you.

Yes, Healerites, we need more fanfics! We have less than 10 currently ! Given the amount of amazing writing, I do not believe it is due to the lack of talent :) It doesn't have to be perfect. Writing of a fanfic not only represents, you love for a drama but it is also goes on to show the inspirational power of the drama that gets your creative juices churning :D Come on! Don't be too shy ;)

You're welcome, @sanika. And it's actually me who should thank you for giving me this chance to prove my worth. And like you said, we do need more fanfics.

Girls, don't be shy! Writing fanfiction means expressing your feelings for that particular drama through words. Some draw, some make videos, some squee, some write fanfics. Bear your heart and soul for the world to see. Express your gratitude through writing. Say thanks through a story. Bring out the writer in you.

Send me PMs! And hurry, the deadline is near...

Canavalia said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
I'll start with mine [Malaysia][bahasa Melayu] - PENYEMBUH
omaayaa...that sound weird. :))
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

@sanika, @sunshine15, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx, @Noxn, @ruizaio

Guest Artist2601

Honestly, ChangMin couple has raised the expectation bar on drama's OTP chemistry. The BIG problem is, will viewers like me, be able to watch other korean dramas with the same obsession again? :neutral_face:

@AdelaM‌ .....who is tht married?

It seems it is golta wedding

When I saw the manager updated his ig with a pic from a wedding, I was like Wowowow! We will have a wedding in ep 20! Yippy! But this one it is a real wedding :) happy marriage life for them!