[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest treasure51

heartoppaya said: From jb's recap: "Dad asks if that soup was any good, and Jung-hoo answers that it was delicious. You'll recall that Young-shin had called Dad for recipe instructions from Jung-hoo's pad, and now Dad knows that Jung-hoo was the friend needing 'nursing all night long'" Tell me I'm not the only one who spray painted the computer screen with cereal reading this...

I'm scared that YS will do a heroic deed she won't let ahjumma and JH know that she's in danger and instead she will fight on her own she might overhear MH and JH talking about JH will save her instead of MH.

And about MS I think maybe that twisting about the tape is just his way to protect MH and let the elder see that he is still on his side. I still have this inkling feeling that he is not that bad at all, all those years he's been protecting MH and MyungHee and he didn't hurt YS before but didn't save her either not finding YS again might be his way to let her live. And protected?

Ep 19 might be the face off once and for all MS with elders and the goons and secretary Oh while Jh,Mh and Ys

if SJN has in her script that someone has to die it should be MS in order for him to redeem himself and be with his friends. He has to finished what has happened before and make it right. He will die protecting Jh,Mh,and Ys and also Mh.

just my thoughts though hihi I might be wrong lol I just got to let it out.

uctqepe said:

Someone comment at Dramabeans about reading somewhere from Healer DC. It's quite apt and interesting It's about the word "sleep" that was mentioned a few time in ep 18. Happy reading!

Read a beautiful Korean review on ep 18 on Healer DC and I just have to try to translate and share. A lot of meaning can be found in “sleeping” in this ep… This is not a full word-for-word trans and all credit goes to the OP. Title: Ep18 The reason they can’t fall asleep /Omitted/ [Recount of JunSeok’s story from his perspective – beautifully written but cut for lack of time] JungHoo feels relieved when he realises the truth he set out to find – his father did not kill anyone. The homework his Teacher set has been done. He falls asleep on YoungShin’s shoulder – without thinking about why his parents and Youngshin’s parents lived the way they did, “tiredly”, “difficultly”. He says he thought about it when asleep, he wants to try living like other people, a normal person. Will it be difficult for him? Will she be by his side while he tries? He tries his best to live a normal life, as Bongsook, but it just puts him to sleep. And “the others” won’t let him rest – The very existence of JH, YS, Moonho… The ones at risk of “waking” the world, the ones with “bear” DNA- The “farmers” have to root them out and get rid of them. And that’s why JH and the rest can’t live as normal people, they can’t remain silent when they see the world’s tears and deaths, they’re made to go out to “hunt” (note: the word YS also uses to describe JH as a wild cat who just sleeps when not hunting)…. And this is why JH cannot live as others do, but as “himself”. He asked Ahjumma after sleeping for 6 days.. Who am I? The real me? And he told YS as BS, “I can live the way you want me to”. But these questions were wrong from the start – JH has to live as HIMSELF.. Living as the world does just puts one to sleep. Like Teacher in his last words, the world needs signposts.. and JH is the one to make these signposts… And so JH wakes from his sleep. One of the reasons JH has to live is to be by YS’s side. And to do that, it’s NOT that JH can’t live as himself, as the Healer, but that he has to be himself in order to protect YS. As one who can’t sleep and fully awake. As who he IS. Just like how his father sought to wake the world, to tell the world not to shut their eyes to the truth, JH has to wake. To protect Moonho. Just like his father who couldn’t just run away from his friend who was killed in front of him. JH has to become the person to tell the world that has shut its eyes against the truth that it has to wake, to arise. http://gall.dcinside.com/healer/19974

Guest tomoyo1010

thanks @valsava, @qwenli...after rewatching with subs, there's a lot of mistake on my recap last night. will do better next time. ;)

SJH is talking about bed again and CCS was mad about the 'thing' SJH did to her daughter in front of him and ahjussi. he's confirming and then got mad when the one CYS nursed overnight was him. aigooo CCS appa...you should watch episode 15. i believe you'll flip a table in no time. despite the tension in episode 18, the humor and hilarious scene balance it out. 
three of them is in danger. i think SJH will be able to get through it with some injury which i hope, there'll be none actually. and not drug either. CYS...she's a strong and tough girl. she still need help. but if its only sec oh, she can just throw something or make mess, so the creepy old sec will be busy organizing and won't bother with CYS. he has OCD girl, make use of it and run for your life. the one that needs help is KMH. he's unconscious, cannot be trace anymore so the team doesn't know his location, the bad people will surely do something to him. but not the reenactment of the past - OGA was killed, SJS was framed for it and KMS turn to bad side. i don't dare to say about any of the present character will die. [-X [-X [-X

Well, the Elder has certainly managed to anger quite a few people! I have a feeling that in the last 2 episodes the detective will join Team Healer 2.0, and maybe even the SS leader too haha. I find it beautifully poetic how JH starts out as a lone wolf while the Elder has an army of supporters to protect his interests, but by the end the roles reverse, and now JH is building up an army of loyal friends and supporters to take on the Elder, while I suspect that the Elder will find his support base withering away one by one as his crimes are exposed to the public.

On another note, is anyone else concerned by JH's perpetual sleepiness? They really made a point of showing him being more sleepy (than normal?) multiple times this episode ... after that little incident with the incense. I really hope the Elder didn't poison him with some kind of slow-acting poison to keep JH subdued and in line. Wait ... What if something similar happened with Myung Hee???

Guest AnneVarattha

Bold_Junghoo.png?lgfp=3000
OH MY GODDDDDD, GOOD LORD !?!?!?!?!?

HE IS SO BOLD!!!!!

Bed comes first and talk comes last !? WHAT DA F !?  Such an energized cunning bunny-puppy lol!  =))  =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

See, sleeping the whole day can mean something else too. I don't have to spell it out, right?

All I can say is Young Shin might be right- Jung Hoo IS a wild cat at night.... They never get tired staying up late and... nursing, right? ;)

terbi said: Well, the Elder has certainly managed to anger quite a few people! I have a feeling that in the last 2 episodes the detective will join Team Healer 2.0, and maybe even the SS leader too haha. I find it beautifully poetic how JH starts out as a lone wolf while the Elder has an army of supporters to protect his interests, but by the end the roles reverse, and now JH is building up an army of loyal friends and supporters to take on the Elder, while I suspect that the Elder will find his support base withering away one by one as his crimes are exposed to the public. On another note, is anyone else concerned by JH's perpetual sleepiness? They really made a point of showing him being more sleepy (than normal?) multiple times this episode ... after that little incident with the incense. I really hope the Elder didn't poison him with some kind of slow-acting poison to keep JH subdued and in line. Wait ... What if something similar happened with Myung Hee???