[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest uctqepe

@soojun‌

AIIIGOOOOO!!!! finally thr ultimate hyena is here!!! Why is it taking u too long to arrive here, huh?? *shaking you uncontrollably* Slap slap!!

Which episode are u now, mamanim?? I suspect you haven't finished till 10 :P

Guest uctqepe

@soojun‌

kakakakakak...saawwrryy... Oh it's getting better and better and better, to the point that i am afraid if it'll suddenly reach the peak and stop getting better... Hopefully not.. Dont worry about ur concern on Young Shin's naive character, because she's not.. U'll love her evenmore.. And also about Puppy, oh his acting is getting better used.. The climax is epi.10!! Just finish all the episodes already and join our despair in waiting for Monday *cries* jut check Dramabeans and see for yourself all the Healer fans are desperate for Monday 8-}

Now i am waiting for @dinotuna‌ to stop lurking and come clean w/ us [-(

jerboa83 said: When he confessed, he actually said something like "I'll be whoever you want me to be, if you let me stay by your side"... Don't you find it the sweetest and also most desperate thing he could say to another human being? I was very moved by his sincerity and straightforwardness... He is so hungry for love that he is beginning to thing that he doesn't deserve it, he is not worthy enough.

sia3 said: @azzurriI love you for pointing out the double meaning to Healer. I was thinking about the double meaning to Faith (Shin-Eui), and wondering the same for Healer days ago. But, I forgot all about it after - and I didn't want to write another word vomit just about its title. :))
We can't be sure what's cooking up from SJN's ends, but from what you and @mywebfoot have pointed out - it does start to look like this drama is about the journey for the 2nd generation 'Healers-to-be' becoming true Healers, in which the 1st generation failed to do/become because of '...' (?).

Ahhh, this drama is killing me slowly... Did anyone else thought that now that Jung Hoo is in that dangeous mind state reactualized by his Teacher's revealings about his father and Moon Ho, he will succumb to Young Shin's request/mail to meet "face to face"? I kind of want that and don't, at the same time.Would it be too soon and anticlimatic and not dramatic enough or exciting? Probably, but I SO want her to know his real face and identity because I feel like she loves a bit in void right now...it's strange... can you love so completely a man whose face and real persona are an utter mystery? Or you actually love the idea, the mystery, the mask.. LOL What does she really know about him except that he saved her and likes her?

Episode 11 where are you? Filming probably somewhere in Seoul...

Ohohoo.... mamanim @soojun is back!! ^:)^ ^:)^
Welcome to this thread!! >:D< >:D< O:-)

Don't worry as @uctqepe said, the story keeps getting better and better...
Our Healer won't be wasted... Just watch the remaining eps and you'll be in awe again with JCW's acting skills and everyone else... KMH also not as nice as only flirty guy, but def not the villain...
Just backread at this thread and you'll see so many of us hopelessly in love with the drama and once you love it, there's no way back! Kekekeke ;)) ;))

and please, don't slap slap everybody like you used to be... we're all innocent harmless angels here O:-) O:-)
:)>- :)>-

selenette said: jerboa83 said: When he confessed, he actually said something like "I'll be whoever you want me to be, if you let me stay by your side"... Don't you find it the sweetest and also most desperate thing he could say to another human being? I was very moved by his sincerity and straightforwardness... He is so hungry for love that he is beginning to thing that he doesn't deserve it, he is not worthy enough.

I sometimes find me from CHY 1.Can't sleep with anyone else. 2.Can't sleep without my bed & my room. 3.Don't have a BF(someone have posted earlier that this happen becoz of num 1.so  thanks to him/her  I know the reason now.sorry don't remember who was it but  THANKS a lot) 4.Can't deal with high heels.(this is a hugh problem)  5.Scared to go in elevators.(but if there is handsome oppa like JCW I don't miss the  chance :x) 6.Singing & dancing when feel weird. 7.Using an old phone. (until someone bring u the newest version.) 8.If find something interesting (like this drama) focus on work not on sleep. 9.Ability to cook only three dishes.10.Trouble in breathing  in some situations.11.Get up late & work fast in the morning.          Is there anyone else who have these similarities?I love to know! ;;)

@PiyuMiUmesha I think it's writer's strength that we can relate to her characters in a drama... Her characters feel and behave like human and it's not too difficult to find another Young Shin or Jung Hoo in this world. I also share some similarities with YS and JH

From JH:
1. I like to live alone, just being alone and only watch TV all day long, in short, being introvert
2. Like to ponder and seeing city night view
3. Like junk foods (but not to the extreme extent like JH)
4. Stubborn n persevere
Sometimes I wonder to myself if I'll be like Jung Hoo if I really live alone like hermit live. As I said before, JH is like the extreme case of myself. :-? :-?

From YS:
1. Can't wear high heels
2. Love singing, albeit tone deaf... LOL
3. Same fashion sense... (CYS's style is my style!)
:x :x

valsava said: Ok help me with my theory.. So far this is what I have put together what happened to CYS and JH dads.. They kill CYS dad makes it look like JH dad killed him for money and then set JH dad car up for and accident to make it look like suicide for his guilt because supposedly it was his friend he killed for money.. So from what I also think is that KMS somehow got found out for something he was writing maybe in a school report or whatever so they caught his brother but knew everything about all of them because of what KMS had told them this is how the old man knew KMH had a crush on MY and used her as a bargaining chip but they need her reporting skills just as dead as her legs so she couldn't go digging and find out what really happened..  

So if someone else got a different theory let me read it..  

selenette said: jerboa83 said: When he confessed, he actually said something like "I'll be whoever you want me to be, if you let me stay by your side"... Don't you find it the sweetest and also most desperate thing he could say to another human being? I was very moved by his sincerity and straightforwardness... He is so hungry for love that he is beginning to thing that he doesn't deserve it, he is not worthy enough.

Need to do something to tide me over til Monday night. Tonight, I will watch Ep 10 on my big screen in all its subbed glory  :x :\"> :x
A shoutout to fellow SoGongers. Nice to see you on the thread as well ^^
I am getting intrigued by Moon Ho and Moon Shik. Moon Ho struck me as someone who has kept a secret bottled within himself. He must have seen or heard something when he was younger but for the sake of his noona, he kept quiet. He was willing to keep quiet until he discovered that Ji An could possibly be still alive. Now the dilemma is whether the shock will be too much for his noona, which is why he is still keeping quiet about Young Shin. He was right to expose Young Shin to the country's media because now it will be harder to make her 'disappear'. 
Along with that, more and more people are finding out about Healer and let's not forget that the detective has managed to find out that Bong Soo has a different face (on record). Let's hope Ajumma will save the day. ComicBook-App5_zps5766b800.jpg

Plan to create at least a comic a day til the next episode airs. Let's keep Healer on the first page of the Korean dramas thread!P.S. Healer's fans are daebak. Just saw that the comments on Dramabeans for Ep 9 has shot past 1000 comments ! ^:)^

@kanyaprasetyo Totaly agreed SJN is just amazing! 
@AdelaM I'm wondering it too.Is it bad? I'm okay without high heels but to others like "you wear that. seriously????????????" 
Anyway I'm also CYS's type of fashion girl & this drama gave me some fashion tips too. :x